Hwoarang Vs Chun-Li

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Here I go again.....
Discuss!

Sado22
cHunli got more muscles on her legs than f@gboy does on his whole body. but then again Horang could hold his own even against Devil Jin...who can fly around (i'm mentioning this in case some of you are inclined to remind me about Chunli's jumping abilities).

Hmmm...I guess Hwoarang takes it for overall better combination of kicks and his swarming ability. he's also got good power in his kicks. not to mention he has good throws too. and unlike chunli he can mix his combination between punches and kicks and not kicks alone. not to mention that he has a good chin for a pretty boy f@g.

...after the fight he'll go chasing after Jin's ass as alwayssick

~Sado

Muck101
I hate prettyboys as much as the next guy, but I really don't think that makes them gay. (Sorry to be a jerk, that sort of thing just strikes a nerve with me.). Ammount of a$$ kicking makes up for the prettyboy face, if you ask me. But I agree with you that he'd take the majority. (And please, keep gaybashing out of these threads)

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
. and unlike chunli he can mix his combination between punches and kicks and not kicks alone.

Are serious sado, the only kicking techniques chunli has are: HouYoku-Sen, and spinning bird kick. she as alot of handmoves.

Sado22
dude, i'm not bashing gays. i didn't even say horang is gay cuz he looks like a pretty boy. i just passed the gay comment cuz his whole life since T3 revolves around Jin. he's always chasing after Jin.
it was all meant as a joke so sorry if you or anyone else here got offended.

heh?
well to be frank i don't know the names of chun's moves so i'll list them by description.
-spinnnig-bird kick
-100 kick thing
-the ariel tatsumakisenpuukyaku
-the head stand
-her forward flip thing...something "shu".
-her 100 kick thing super
-her other 3rd strike spinning super

the only hand moves she has are the fireball thing she does and the special she does kikoshou. that's all the ones i know. so from what i remember after all these years, chunli is more kick based and most of her specials and supers are kicks.

sorry but i don't know the names of her moves, i'm probably confusing you emp.
~Sado

shin_remy
chun li, will kick Hwoarang's ass.

she will send him flying back to his mommy haha

Superboy Prime
Hwoarang is tough in my book, but so is Chun-Li. I say Hwoarang loses for being cocky and flirting with Chun-Li instead of focusing on their fight. Who would blame him though?

Sam Z
Originally posted by shin_remy
chun li, will kick Hwoarang's ass.

she will send him flying back to his mommy haha

Yeah, funny...

Sam Z
Anyway, Hwoarang wins if gets close enough to prevent Chun from blasting him from the distance.

Remulous
Chun Li is better in every way and she fires chi instantly. Chun Li wins. Saying Hwoarang would win means he could go toe to toe with Urien and probaly win.

Sado22
can you smell it? the fanboyism?

Hwoarang can go toe to teo with Urien and probably win. laughing
~Sado

Remulous
Just going out on a limb here, but that means Hwroarang can beat the Alpa 3 Bison or just barely loose to him. laughing

Sado22
Hwroarang can beat SFA3 Bison if Jin and Xiayou place explosives around the place and make Bison selfdestruct which is waht chun, charlie and guile did in SFA3 to kill Bison.
~Sado

Cloud_VII
Uh, Hwoarang would kick Chun Li's ass.

I mean let's be serious here, Hwoarang has a total of 128 combos in Tekken 4. He has much much more combos than Chun Li has not to mention he has counters as well...

Also, Hwoarang has several stances, and can fake Chun Li out so many times, and has that powerful charge kick...

He could skyrocket her in the air and perfom combos on her in MID-AIR also...

Chun Li loses to Hwoarang.

Superboy Prime
Off topic Hwoarang was my favorite character in Tekken 3 and still remains a favorite after Kazuya.

Remulous
Hwroarang can beat SFA3 Bison if Jin and Xiayou place explosives around the place and make Bison selfdestruct which is waht chun, charlie and guile did in SFA3 to kill Bison.
~Sado Bison came back to life in SF2, that didn't kill him. By the time of 3rd Strike Chun Li is capable of beating Bison on her own or getting damn close. Anyone seen the intro of the American cartoon, she kicked a fricken tank and blew it up.

Sado22
i know.
and please don't bring up the american cartoon to prove a point. that thing had T. Hawk literaly flying just cuz his name was hawk. not to mention how akuma wraps ryu up in this bubblegum wrap thingy and then fights Ken. Ken actually beats him. oh oh and how Charlie=Blanka.
laughing
it twas still better than the SF movie though.
~Sado

Remulous
i know.
and please don't bring up the american cartoon to prove a point. that thing had T. Hawk literaly flying just cuz his name was hawk. not to mention how akuma wraps ryu up in this bubblegum wrap thingy and then fights Ken. Ken actually beats him. oh oh and how Charlie=Blanka.
laughing
it twas still better than the SF movie though.
~Sado Yeah, that cartoon did suck. laughing

Sam Z
How could I miss that one. confused

Superboy Prime
I've never seen it nor do I want to. I rather love on Street Fighter V.

Remulous
It came on the channel USA a long time ago. So did the American DarkStlkers cartoon.

Sado22
you don't know how lucky you are! how can remulus and i tell you about those sleepless nights where we were haunted with reoccuring images of a talking blanka, of computer expert EHonda, of goodguy Balrog, of Bison being killled by being sucked inside a computer, of a flying T hawk, of tatsumakisenpuukyaku actually creating a tornado.
~Sado

Superboy Prime
Bison being sucked inside a computer...what in the name of the ****!?

Cloud_VII
you don't know how lucky you are! how can remulus and i tell you about those sleepless nights where we were haunted with reoccuring images of a talking blanka, of computer expert EHonda, of goodguy Balrog, of Bison being killled by being sucked inside a computer, of a flying T hawk, of tatsumakisenpuukyaku actually creating a tornado.
~Sado
Roflmfao!!!!

Sam Z
~Sado

laughing laughing laughing
Still can't be worse than Van-Dam-Guile, Dr. Dhalsim and shortie-drug-diller-Sagat...

Remulous
I can't even decide which is worst the American cartoon or the live action movie. Even the Mario and Sonic cartoons were far better than the SF shows. What about the Mortal Kombat cartoon, I kinda liked that.

Superboy Prime
I liked the Mortal Kombat live show.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Remulous
I can't even decide which is worst the American cartoon or the live action movie. Even the Mario and Sonic cartoons were far better than the SF shows. What about the Mortal Kombat cartoon, I kinda liked that.

You mean the one where they were fighting Khan, Tsung etc and had sub-zer and Nightwolf in the team?
Nah, I liked conquest episodes much better...

Cloud_VII
Quack

Sado22
I KNOW. absolutely not kidding though. it was that ****ed up. no kdding. it was!

me neither. whats worse:
-skinny blanka versus talking, perfectly rational blanka
-bad ryu actor versus dudeindistress ryu
-gay ass ken versus useless ken
-flat chunli versus ugly chunli
-raul julia in a red uniform versus computer sucked Bison
-no akuma versus crap akuma who locks up people in "messatsububblewrap"
-stupid zangief versus ...stupid zangief
-skinny sagat versus bigbadstupidlooking sagat
-skinny t.hawk versus flying t.hawk

i don't know man...remulus you really have a point. which one IS worse?

~Sado

Remulous
The Mortal Kombat live action show was cool. I recorded it but I can't find it. It was the one where Kung Lou was the main character.

Superboy Prime
Exactly. It was very cool. I loved when Sub-Zero fought KungLao in his first appearance.

Cloud_VII
I KNOW. absolutely not kidding though. it was that ****ed up. no kdding. it was!

me neither. whats worse:
-skinny blanka versus talking, perfectly rational blanka
-bad ryu actor versus dudeindistress ryu
-flat chunli versus ugly chunli
-raul julia in a red uniform versus computer sucked Bison
-no akuma versus crap akuma who locks up people in "messatsububblewrap"
-stupid zangief versus ...stupid zangief
-skinny sagat versus bigbadstupidlooking sagat
-skinny t.hawk versus flying t.hawk

i don't know man...remulus you really have a point. which one IS worse?

~Sado
LOL ROTF & LMAO!

shin_remy
Chun Li is to fast for Hwoarang, and her kicks are deadlier. if you say NO, you're a FANBOY!!!

question : do people use only ingame moves, do they also use their storybackground(feats), or do they choose who they like more ?

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Exactly. It was very cool. I loved when Sub-Zero fought KungLao in his first appearance. I don't even remember that, but I bet it was good.

Muck101
Chun Li is to fast for Hwoarang, and her kicks are deadlier. if you say NO, you're a FANBOY!!!

question : do people use only ingame moves, do they also use their storybackground(feats), or do they choose who they like more ?

.....And what are you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado22
sure...i believe you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

are you that stupid or do you just pretend?

nah, he's specialsmile

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
And.... Again?

WTF is going on in these godforsaken forums guys?

Sam Z

If you say "Yes" you are Shin Remy, which is the same...

Emperor Ashtar

heh?
well to be frank i don't know the names of chun's moves so i'll list them by description.
-spinnnig-bird kick
-100 kick thing
-the ariel tatsumakisenpuukyaku
-the head stand
-her forward flip thing...something "shu".
-her 100 kick thing super
-her other 3rd strike spinning super

the only hand moves she has are the fireball thing she does and the special she does kikoshou. that's all the ones i know. so from what i remember after all these years, chunli is more kick based and most of her specials and supers are kicks.

sorry but i don't know the names of her moves, i'm probably confusing you emp.
~Sado
So, her normals don't count as "Moves" confused Chun li specializes in kicks, so, of course they are going to be her strongest attacks. But, she doesn't only kick though.

brainchild81
Neither was gay. Which one was useless?

Chun Li wins BTW & 'rang is one of the cooler Tekken characters.

Sado22
the Ken from SF MOVIE was pretty gay....don't you remember "shoryuken"? laughing

the Ken from SF saturday morning cartoon was pretty useless (always getting caught along with Ryu, getting beaten up bad by Fei long, getting beaten up by Chunli, getting beaten up by Guile, etc.). so yeah he's pretty useless compared to the Ken we all know and love from the game.

I still don't think chunli wins and i still think hwoarang is an overrated pretty boy of the series.

beta ray bob
hwoarang kicks chun li's head until her neck breaks

brainchild81
laughing Daaaaamn!Originally posted by Sado22
the Ken from SF MOVIE was pretty gay....don't you remember "shoryuken"? laughing

the Ken from SF saturday morning cartoon was pretty useless (always getting caught along with Ryu, getting beaten up bad by Fei long, getting beaten up by Chunli, getting beaten up by Guile, etc.). so yeah he's pretty useless compared to the Ken we all know and love from the game.

I still don't think chunli wins and i still think hwoarang is an overrated pretty boy of the series.

~The Invincible Sado-sama Ken from the movie was lame(as was the whole movie. A French Guile?). Not gay. Saturday Ken started off useless until the last season when he beat Akuma and became the most powerful SF on Earth. Even more powerful than a Bison boosted by a statue's power & a Blanka boosted by further mutation. Ryu told Ken he was the greatest fighter alive. 'Rang was a badass gang leader & then a soldier. He kicks people in the face. Awesome

Cloud_VII
Street Fighter is an X-men wannabe.

beta ray bob
more like dragon ball z

hadoken=kamehameha=artard

Remulous
Chun Li is gonna f**k Hwoarang up. Hwoarang can't even minipulate his chi that well.

beta ray bob
i would appreciate chun li more if capcom would finally release a new 3d street fighte game instead of asking people to pay $40.00 for a game made 10 years ago *ahem*

Remulous
Originally posted by beta ray bob
capcom would finally release a new 3d street fighte game instead of asking people to pay $40.00 for a game made 10 years ago *ahem* You and me both.

Sado22
hey whats up, brainy?
Okay fine fine Ken wasn't gay in the movie...he was just queer. wink
as for the cartoon Ken, well i kinda gave up around the first season and only watched the rest if it was showing and i had nothing else to do. i saw the akuma episode but i don't remember that part......was too busy laughing. stick out tongue

with those legs Chunli can put Van Dam in the missionary man! sick
but seriously though, i don't agree. Hwoarang was fighting toe-to-toe with "Devil mama's boy" (Devil Jin). that's pretty good...he even forced DJ back at one point...but then again that was in the T6 teaser but still i think Namco gave a fair insight to his ability. also Hwoarang is one of the higher tiers...possibly same as Jin and the other Mishimas. so no i don't agree.

that's retardcom for you.

beta ray bob
other than that, capcom is pretty good though

Cloud_VII
Hwoarang would kick Chun-Li's ass to oblivion.

beta ray bob
he would put her in a bag and feed her to m. bison

Remulous
I don't think Hwoarang can fight Bison and live. Chun Li did though. Nor can he survive in a fight against Urien.

beta ray bob
urien hehe urien-e=urin hehe

and i say that hwoarang would FEED her to m. bison not fight him bison would beat him in to retardation

Remulous
No, M.Bison will kill him not beat him.

beta ray bob
RETARDATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remulous
laughing

beta ray bob
yea but then we would have a tekken guy kicking people while screaming "DUR" SO...

Remulous
Originally posted by beta ray bob
yea but then we would have a tekken guy kicking people while screaming "DUR" SO... laughing "DUR" SO?

beta ray bob
so that would be really funny

Remulous
"DUR" SO? laughing What the hell is that?

beta ray bob
it's a retard word

brainchild81
laughing That's horrible.

Superboy Prime
I don't consider Hwoarang among the top tier...but if he keeps fighting Jin he will definitely get there.

Sado22
there are a lot of Yaoi fanfictions about them...you think that counts?
smile

beta ray bob
yes i do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.