Thanos in the DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Could Thanos Replicate his feats in the DCU that he's done in marvel?

Could he beat Superman, Black Adam, Captian Marvel, and Hal Jordan at the same time?

Could he face Shazam on the Rock of Eternity and do as well as he did against Odin?

Could Thanos Knock Yugah Khan On his Ass and what would it mean?

Could He Face a promethian Giant with only morg's power to "blast?"

How does Thanos do in the DCU? Could he get universal power? Could he Get the worlogog from Metron using his mind? Metron is the smartest of all New Gods? Could he posses the Gbox from DS? Could Thanos Beat Superman Sundipped and carring the Guantlet of atlas the way he fought WM Thor with the PG?

olympian
If hes written with the same character and porpuse in mind, yes.

Howard_Jones
If they wrote him the way he's intended to be written, he'd do the same stuff.

However, they'd have him job out to Superman in reality.

BobbyD
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Could he beat Superman, Black Adam, Captian Marvel, and Hal Jordan at the same time?

I'd pay to see this one. With no prep I think he loses majority. With prep, he takes majority.

Howard_Jones
We're talking comic scenario though. In the comics, he'd be doing similar.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
We're talking comic scenario though. In the comics, he'd be doing similar.

In comic scenario he wouldn't be doing the same things. ANd that is what i"m trying to get people to realize. DC's heroes are stronger, and have a better jobber aura. They are made to be the light. Marvel's bad guys are thier strength. Thanos can't do in DC what he can do in marvel. Too many top tiers in DC.

Bentley
Thanos would perform about the same, he is a curious character, being a villian because of his nature but performing heroic actions frequently to influence things. Thanos is not the kind of villian that joins the hero ranks when everything looks doomed, he foresees the potential threats and tries to deal with them himself even before concreting alliances.

Anyways, it would be cool to have characters like Thanos in DC to explore more the world of high powered beings in the DCU.

olympian
In comic scenario he wouldn't be doing the same things. ANd that is what i"m trying to get people to realize. DC's heroes are stronger, and have a better jobber aura. They are made to be the light. Marvel's bad guys are thier strength. Thanos can't do in DC what he can do in marvel. Too many top tiers in DC.

Prove DC heroes are stronger. Others boards like SHC even had threads about it and it wasent given a consensuous. Perhaps where all failed you alone can sucedded.

Starting, now. Go.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by olympian
Prove DC heroes are stronger. Others boards like SHC even had threads about it and it wasent given a consensuous. Perhaps where all failed you alone can sucedded.

Starting, now. Go.

Question. Are you Average John, or Mastermold over there?

olympian
Neither.You probably though of AJ because he likes Hercules too. Mastermold is a good chap. I lurk there, i dont post. I dont have the patience to deal with Jellybobes class.

Altho, its what i ended doing here anyway...for the look of things. There is just no escape.

golem370
DC has a Lady Death maybe she would love him

Howard_Jones
Ah. Fair enough. I lurked there for a while myself.

Anyway, if you'd like to, nvr, go ahead and show the superior strength of DC characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Starting, now. Go.

The GL corps combined. There is nothing like it in Marvel. The New Gods in thier true forms. Barda once Held the weight of a continent. How many girl heroes from marvel are doing that? Kyle and GL have feats that surpass anything the surfer has done. Even Thanos. Flash, Beats a hefty majority of marvel Top tiers. No one in the avengers can stand up to Zuriels Scream. Tho many in DC can stand up to Black Bolts. Marvel's Class system is so low. Hell Wonder Girl is class 100. Need I go on? There are many more Top tiers in DC and THus it would be much harder for Thanos to succeed IN the DCU. There are the Daxamites who are all Superior to Superman. Orion who has a shit load of feats.

olympian
Yeah. Jelybobes type. You trow random feats and dont go with the trouble to compare them to Marvel side because in your mind they are all weaker.

Give me specific level of feats that no one at Marvel has done. Post them.

How Pathetic.

golem370
I would say he pulls in with Darkseid just long enough to over throw him and take his place as ruler of Apoklips

Howard_Jones
The GL corps combined. There is nothing like it in Marvel. The New Gods in thier true forms. Barda once Held the weight of a continent. How many girl heroes from marvel are doing that? Kyle and GL have feats that surpass anything the surfer has done. Even Thanos. Flash, Beats a hefty majority of marvel Top tiers. No one in the avengers can stand up to Zuriels Scream. Tho many in DC can stand up to Black Bolts. Marvel's Class system is so low. Hell Wonder Girl is class 100. Need I go on?

Marvel has, or rather, had the Nova Corps. Also, Quasar is on the level of GL's, easily. They also have Runner, who is just as fast as Flash is, and so is Surfer. I think Northstar and Aurora recently got upgraded there as well. Also, there may be nobody that's female and that powerful, the Hulk has lifted beyond a continent himself.

Also, Marvel's class system isn't meant to be taken literally. Saying Hulk, Hercules, Thor, etc are only capable of lifting 100 tons is lunacy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah. Jelybobes type. You trow random feats and dont go with the trouble to compare them to Marvel side because in your mind they are all weaker.

Pathetic.

That is not my job. You post the marvel feats. This post is about how successful Thanos would be in the DCU. Which I think isn't. DC villians are bound by laws in the DCu that preclude heroes having better showings. Thanos can't over come that. Now if you feel as if you can post better feats than the ones I threw out. Do so. if not. Pathetic.

olympian
Im not the one claiming one side is stronger than the other. They are comparable to me.

You made the claim as fact, its your point to prove. But you wont, because thats what? Only the 4rth thread where you make claims without any backup?

Really Pathetic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel has, or rather, had the Nova Corps. Also, Quasar is on the level of GL's, easily. They also have Runner, who is just as fast as Flash is, and so is Surfer. I think Northstar and Aurora recently got upgraded there as well. Also, there may be nobody that's female and that powerful, the Hulk has lifted beyond a continent himself.

Also, Marvel's class system isn't meant to be taken literally. Saying Hulk, Hercules, Thor, etc are only capable of lifting 100 tons is lunacy.

Quasar is yet just one GL. How about Thousands of them? The nova Corps still added in wouldn't even it out. Not when you have The daxamites who clearly would out gun the Nova corps. The runner is not as fast as the flash. The runner needs the space gem to be able to do instant travel. The flash beat instant travel using his speed powers and absorbing powers. Now that Bart is the speed force, I have no doubt there is no one in Marvel as fast as him. And What I was saying about the class system simply is that Damn near every one in DC with SUperstrength is far above the class system. The top ones are like in the Billions of tons range.

Newjak
The GL corps combined. There is nothing like it in Marvel. The New Gods in thier true forms. Barda once Held the weight of a continent. How many girl heroes from marvel are doing that? Kyle and GL have feats that surpass anything the surfer has done. Even Thanos. Flash, Beats a hefty majority of marvel Top tiers. No one in the avengers can stand up to Zuriels Scream. Tho many in DC can stand up to Black Bolts. Marvel's Class system is so low. Hell Wonder Girl is class 100. Need I go on? There are many more Top tiers in DC and THus it would be much harder for Thanos to succeed IN the DCU. There are the Daxamites who are all Superior to Superman. Orion who has a shit load of feats. It's just that most of DC's top-tiers on Earth most of the time while most of Marvel's top people are out in the cosmos most of the time and don't get the attention like Earth heros do.

Anyways most of the GL corps are novcies and mid-tier heros that aren't like Hal and Kyle.

Black Bolt's scream would mess up anyone under Superman in durability and would probably mess up Supes a little bit. Hercules as held the entire Earth on his shoulders so Barda who. Flash is superfast but is still pretty limited in alot of regards SS would beat Flash no problem in most cases.

Here is the main point like I said you see more of DCU's top-tier heros because they are all clumped together on Earth while most of Marvel's are scattered throuout the cosmos thus it is the mid-tiers like Ironman and street-levelers like Spiderman/Captain America that get the most attention.

olympian
Because i dont need to back up anything:

Odin > Imperiex. Just because cosmic Marvels are better.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Newjak
It's just that most of DC's top-tiers on Earth most of the time while most of Marvel's top people are out in the cosmos most of the time and don't get the attention like Earth heros do.

Anyways most of the GL corps are novcies and mid-tier heros that aren't human like Hal and Kyle.

Black Bolt's scream would mess up anyone under Superman in durability and would probably mess up Supes a little bit. Hercules as held the entire Earth on his shoulders so Barda who. Flash is superfast but is still pretty limited in alot of regards SS would beat Flash no problem in most cases.

Here is the main point like I said you see more of DCU's top-tier heros because they are all clumped together on Earth while most of Marvel's are scattered throuout the cosmos thus it is the mid-tiers like Ironman and street-levelers like Spiderman/Captain America that get the most attention. [/QUOTE

The Main point of the thread is for people to realize that Thanos has a JOBBER aura. And it wouldn't work in DC. All things considered Both companies are equal, but DC hereos tend to be much stronger and in greater number. Marvel Heroes tend to excel in mid tier strength or in one thing only. like the Hulk. Or like Firestar. Where as in the DCU, every one and thier mother has Superstrength and flight and speed, a green lantern ring, or a bat kick. Marvel Cosmics are cooler and more diversified. Thus making the companies equal when all things are considered.

Bentley
Earth being the cented of the universe is very realistic by the way.

Newjak
It's just that most of DC's top-tiers on Earth most of the time while most of Marvel's top people are out in the cosmos most of the time and don't get the attention like Earth heros do.

Anyways most of the GL corps are novcies and mid-tier heros that aren't human like Hal and Kyle.

Here is the main point like I said you see more of DCU's top-tier heros because they are all clumped together on Earth while most of Marvel's are scattered throuout the cosmos thus it is the mid-tiers like Ironman and street-levelers like Spiderman/Captain America that get the most attention. I can kind of agree with this but you'd be surprised how many people in Marvel have the Superman power set or GL power set and some even have a little of both

Howard_Jones
Quasar is yet just one GL. How about Thousands of them? The nova Corps still added in wouldn't even it out. Not when you have The daxamites who clearly would out gun the Nova corps.

The Daxamites aren't the GL corps though. If you wanna bring them in, bring in the Kree, the Skrulls, or the Shi'Ar. Many of the GL corps aren't nearly as experienced or as talented as Kilowog, Hal, Kyle, etc.

The runner is not as fast as the flash. The runner needs the space gem to be able to do instant travel. The flash beat instant travel using his speed powers and absorbing powers. Now that Bart is the speed force, I have no doubt there is no one in Marvel as fast as him.

If Bart applies it correctly, he could become faster than Wally. However, Surfer and Runner are both comparable to Wally. Also, the gem that Runner used, he couldn't even use it to full potential, and has been shown to be quicker than Surfer without it.

And What I was saying about the class system simply is that Damn near every one in DC with SUperstrength is far above the class system. The top ones are like in the Billions of tons range.

I'm aware, but many Marvel top tiers hit that range as well. Just look at Hulk, Hercules, Thor, Gladiator, etc.

Also, one thing you need to realize is that Marvel spreads out their top tiers. DC tends to clump them together. Most of Marvel's top tiers are either in space, or different places on earth.

Bentley

Here is the main point like I said you see more of DCU's top-tier heros because they are all clumped together on Earth while most of Marvel's are scattered throuout the cosmos thus it is the mid-tiers like Ironman and street-levelers like Spiderman/Captain America that get the most attention.

Look, Thanos DOES have a jobber aura, thats why he didnt die against Odin, Tyrant or Galactus, if the battles continued he should've died. However, the fact that he can take blasts from Odin doesnt change, the jobbing is in the saving grace of not losing, the characters himself is powerful -just as Supes is powerful and yet people job to him everyday.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
Earth being the cented of the universe is very realistic by the way.

Earth is not the center of the universe. There are Three centers on differnt planes of reality. Oa, the Source, and the New Gods. THo i'm not sure about the new gods one for sure. I know when the planets where one, they were at the center. Not sure now that they are split.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Look, Thanos DOES have a jobber aura, thats why he didnt die against Odin, Tyrant or Galactus, if the battles continued he should've died. However, the fact that he can take blasts from Odin doesnt change, the jobbing is in the saving grace of not losing, the characters himself is powerful -just as Supes is powerful and yet people job to him everyday.

Hell yeah people job to superman. SHit, WW does it in her head for monologues, and DS has done it twice. WHen has DS ever shot the Omega effect without the finder beams? WHAT the FUUUUUUUU^%$^%$.

Bentley
I know that people job to Supes, I just said so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Daxamites aren't the GL corps though. If you wanna bring them in, bring in the Kree, the Skrulls, or the Shi'Ar. Many of the GL corps aren't nearly as experienced or as talented as Kilowog, Hal, Kyle, etc.

If Bart applies it correctly, he could become faster than Wally. However, Surfer and Runner are both comparable to Wally. Also, the gem that Runner used, he couldn't even use it to full potential, and has been shown to be quicker than Surfer without it.

I'm aware, but many Marvel top tiers hit that range as well. Just look at Hulk, Hercules, Thor, Gladiator, etc.

Also, one thing you need to realize is that Marvel spreads out their top tiers. DC tends to clump them together. Most of Marvel's top tiers are either in space, or different places on earth.

DC also has many Top tiers in Space. The Legion of Superheroes shows us that The DCU is basically Full of super powered races. Hell you have a planet full of Professor X lvl telepaths from Saturn Girl's world. You have 3 Billion beings who are all stronger than SUperman on Daxam. You have the Omega Men. The Tamarians, The Almeracians.

Howard_Jones
I know. There's plenty of powerful alien races in the MU as well. However, I'll admit I don't know enough about all them.

I do know the Korbinites well though. big grin

Bentley
The watchers for the win!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
I would say he pulls in with Darkseid just long enough to over throw him and take his place as ruler of Apoklips

I doubt DS would even trust Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The watchers for the win!

I"m just tring to show that Thanos' chances of being so nefarious are much slimmer in the DCU than in Marvel. Thus feats done by DC villians are indeed gems becuz the DCU is so full of Jobber heroes who always find a way to win. Hell look at the Freaking justice League. They beat Mageddon by using WW's Purple ray to turn everyone on the planet into superman. WTF. That was the dumbest shit I ever read.

Bentley
Thanos is a go get-er, he needs a goal. What would be his goal in the DCU?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos is a go get-er, he needs a goal. What would be his goal in the DCU?

Prolly the Grand mother box, The Ale, Or the powerbattery on OA.

Bentley
Why does he wants that? Is he in love with the mother box?

olympian
I dont see Superman a jobber myself, actually.

Darkseid on the other hand, sure is.

TricksterPriest
See, here's my problem, Nvr. You're talking about his power. Thanos's power isn't his biggest edge. IT'S THAT HE'S 5X SMARTER THAN EVEN BATMAN! Thanos is insanely good with prep. And a master strategist. He doesn't have to beat all of the DCU at once, or even beat the green lantern corp at once. He outmaneuvers and outsmarts people all the time. Go ahead, Nvr, prove to me that Thanos can't win with his crazy prep and genius intellect. No one in DC, outside of guys like Metron, is comparable to Thanos in tactics and manipulation. Even DS doens't have the success rate that Thanos has.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
See, here's my problem, Nvr. You're talking about his power. Thanos's power isn't his biggest edge. IT'S THAT HE'S 5X SMARTER THAN EVEN BATMAN! Thanos is insanely good with prep. And a master strategist. He doesn't have to beat all of the DCU at once, or even beat the green lantern corp at once. He outmaneuvers and outsmarts people all the time. Go ahead, Nvr, prove to me that Thanos can't win with his crazy prep and genius intellect. No one in DC, outside of guys like Metron, is comparable to Thanos in tactics and manipulation. Even DS doens't have the success rate that Thanos has.

The reason that DS doesn't have the success rate that thanos has is exactly what I been saying. DC is full of many more powerful beings who actually get involved in stuff. Thanos has to outsmart DS, Metron, Highfather, the Phantom stranger who constantly interferes in shit, THe guardians, and others. Marvel's cosmics seem to leave Thanos well enough alone. I dont' think Thanos would fair well against SHazam on the Rock of Eternity. I don't think he would beat DS or High father or Takion. I dont' think he's smart enough to outsmart the brainiacs or metron or viking the black who is the 2nd smartest of the new genesis beings. The DCU is structured much differntly. Many more powerful beings interfere.

Wally West
If Thanos was in the DC universe and he wanted something, he would find a way to obtain it, thats just how the character is (and he would probably engineer his own downfall).

Bentley
Thanos has outsmarted everyone in the MU save TOAA. You are practically implying that the DCU is smarter than the MU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos has outsmarted everyone in the MU save TOAA. You are practically implying that the DCU is smarter than the MU.

No what i'm implying is that The DCU is written very differnt from the MU and that Thanos wouldn't be the threat in the DCU that he is in marvel. Given that, It's unfair to give him auto wins over every DC character when he doesn't have the feats. All he has is the combat scenes and he suses to much outside help and planning to really get a fair accounting of him.

Bentley
Still, Thanos written like he should be written would overcome the adversities, if he is written some other way he stops being Thanos.

I agree that a lot of what the titan has going on for him is his planning ahead, even in single battles, but the fact remains that resisting attacks from Tyrant and Odin its not something you do just by thinking ahead, he got out of those situations because he knew before that he had an out, but not anyone in an out can stand against those levels of powers.

I dont get why you think that Thanos feats are so tweaked.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Still, Thanos written like he should be written would overcome the adversities, if he is written some other way he stops being Thanos.

I agree that a lot of what the titan has going on for him is his planning ahead, even in single battles, but the fact remains that resisting attacks from Tyrant and Odin its not something you do just by thinking ahead, he got out of those situations because he knew before that he had an out, but not anyone in an out can stand against those levels of powers.

I dont get why you think that Thanos feats are so tweaked.

I just do. Becuz Thanos owns Surfer, but Surfer has has owned morg, who has been shown to put a good hefty fight with thanos. . See what I mean. Thanos' feats are almost assuredly well planned or jobbers. I can't see Odin even begging to give Thanos a thought. It was a jobbering Odin. Cuz to me Anyone who can own Surtur is most assuredly on a whole other lvl than Thanos.

tdawg14
Regardless of where Thanos is, he will get by. His sheer determination would be enough. Plus, he is a great schemer. Plus, Thanos is a cosmic. The cosmic characters in Marvel do not have many strength feats simply because brute force is not their first method of battle. The fact that Thanos can take a licking from the likes of Odin or Tyrant and still get up is a testament of his strength and durability. He can definitely do in DC what he has done in Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Regardless of where Thanos is, he will get by. His sheer determination would be enough. Plus, he is a great schemer. Plus, Thanos is a cosmic. The cosmic characters in Marvel do not have many strength feats simply because brute force is not their first method of battle. The fact that Thanos can take a licking from the likes of Odin or Tyrant and still get up is a testament of his strength and durability. He can definitely do in DC what he has done in Marvel.

Not even. the DC is more crammed full of beings who would interfere. Thanos wouldn't be able to do anything with the phantom Stranger. Or Shazam. Or Takion. Or DS. How would thanos Take out Thunderbolt? Or 3 green lanterns? would he be able to outsmart Darkseid and Desaad or Metron? And Please dont' talk about Thanos standing up to Tyrant or ODin. Both of whom clearly were playing with Him. Tyrant even had big G stand down and Odin has beaten Surtur. Thanos was jobbed to by Odin and Tyrant.

Bentley
I just do. Becuz Thanos owns Surfer, but Surfer has has owned morg, who has been shown to put a good hefty fight with thanos. . See what I mean. Thanos' feats are almost assuredly well planned or jobbers. I can't see Odin even begging to give Thanos a thought. It was a jobbering Odin. Cuz to me Anyone who can own Surtur is most assuredly on a whole other lvl than Thanos.

Its hard to get a serious proof against what you state, you are basically saying that Thanos is essentianly always withing the plan, that in all his comics battles there is always a circumstance that changes everything. Giving the schemer that Thanos is, that may be posible, its his most redeeming virtue as a character.

What I get is that for you, this perpetual planning situation should not translate into the forum battles, hence making him much less of a threat. Is that what you are trying to explain?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Its hard to get a serious proof against what you state, you are basically saying that Thanos is essentianly always withing the plan, that in all his comics battles there is always a circumstance that changes everything. Giving the schemer that Thanos is, that may be posible, its his most redeeming virtue as a character.

What I get is that for you, this perpetual planning situation should not translate into the forum battles, hence making him much less of a threat. Is that what you are trying to explain?

Yes.

tdawg14
Regardless of whether he jobbed to Odin or not, the fact remains that he got up ready for more. How do you know they would interfere? Marvel has its share of high cosmic beings. Thanos prep and scheming is second to none. He would outsmart Darkseid, the man who continously loses to Superman. The fact is, there is no evidence that says he could not to in DC what he has done in Marvel.

Bentley

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Regardless of whether he jobbed to Odin or not, the fact remains that he got up ready for more. How do you know they would interfere? Marvel has its share of high cosmic beings. Thanos prep and scheming is second to none. He would outsmart Darkseid, the man who continously loses to Superman. The fact is, there is no evidence that says he could not to in DC what he has done in Marvel.

DS is not to be messed with when it comes to scheming. And Unlike Thanos, DS has highfather who is his equal in every way, there to thwart his plans. Thanos has no such nemesis. So try that one again. DS mind is so powerful that he came up with a weapon to stop the God wave. Thanos has never invented anything that powerful. Metron is a living conduit of multiversal knowlege who travels the multiverse in his chair picking up anything and everything. It's just not the same. And on these forum boards, Thanos constant planning can't be counted as part of his seeminly invincible status he has gained here.

Soljer
More of Nvr's Thanos hate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
More of Nvr's Thanos hate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please spare me I have had enough. Go and accus eth many of the Spectre hate, The SUperman hate, The DS hate. I care not to hear any more of your accusations. I am trying to prove a point. The only reason Thanos is so bad assed is becuz of his insane prep and Jobber. It's not fair to judge him on these forum boards based on his wins alone when He clearly has prep, his enemies job, and he uses tech. It's like he gets an unfair advantage here. Not hate, just trying to show that WHen it comes to Thanos, People aren't playing by the Forum Rules.

Lord Urizen

If he is written properly, and if oppurtunity arises, then yes.

Thanos has enough intelligence, cunning, and patience to replicate his feats and go very far in DCU existance.

Yes

Could he face Shazam on the Rock of Eternity and do as well as he did against Odin?

yes

yes

What the f**k? ?

How does Thanos do in the DCU? Could he get universal power? Could he Get the worlogog from Metron using his mind? Metron is the smartest of all New Gods? Could he posses the Gbox from DS? Could Thanos Beat Superman Sundipped and carring the Guantlet of atlas the way he fought WM Thor with the PG?

1) He could get universal power if he could collect any source of such power, or if he finds some wierd way to tap into the "source". Obviously, objects such as Infinity Gauntlet, HOTI, cosmic cube, don't mean sh*t in DC

2) Thanos can pretty much do ne thing you challenged him to do, if he has enough prep and does enough research and planning before he initiates. Without prep, he's going to have a very hard ass time.

Bentley
This thread is not about the forum fights, hence I answer to the post properly. Thanos would replicate the same things in the DCU if he was written as Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread is not about the forum fights, hence I answer to the post properly. Thanos would replicate the same things in the DCU if he was written as Thanos.

But the DCU operates differntly. He can be written as Thanos and come up short in the DCU. That is my 2ndary point. Villians don't do as well in the DCU becuz of the very nature of the DCU.THE DCU is more magical for one. What kind of prep or power is thanos going to use against all the Supernatural beings in the DCU?

Lord Urizen
DS is not to be messed with when it comes to scheming. And Unlike Thanos, DS has highfather who is his equal in every way, there to thwart his plans. Thanos has no such nemesis.

Thanos has no such nemesis ?

Oh so what do you call Silver Surfer, Drax the Destroyer, Galactus, Adam Warlock, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Tyrant, The Elders, Morg, Odin, Thor, Avengers, Hulk, the In Betweener, the Runner, Grandmaster, Chamption, MEPHISTO, LIVING TRIBUNAL, pretty much ALL of Marvel, etc.etc.etc.

Thanos makes enemies with EVERYONE in Marvel, and still has come out on top.

Even having Mistress Death betray Thanos repeatedly, making Thanos' life and goals even harder and harder.....

DS has Skyfather against him ? awww...poor baby....Thanos has the entire fkn universe on his ass, and he still whipped them....hmmm......

So try that one again. DS mind is so powerful that he came up with a weapon to stop the God wave. Thanos has never invented anything that powerful.

Thanos came up with a way to stop the Rot, Thanos came up with mechanisms to depower Silver Surfer, Champion (even when he had the fkn power gem), Thanos came up with ways to defeat Tyrant, molest Galactus, Thanos succeeded in obtaining the Cosmic Cube, the Infinity Gems, and the Heart of Infinity, always having the entire MU at his fingertips just to give it up later.....

Thanos has tasted Ultamate Power, has let it go more than 3 times already, because ultamately power means nothing to him, while to Darkseid power is everything.

Darkseid is a one-dimensional, typical, predictable, and boring character. Not to mention he's the top jobber of all time !

Thanos is more complex, more surprising, is much more intelligently written, ever changing, multi-faceted character....

You do the math !

Thanos constant planning can't be counted as part of his seeminly invincible status he has gained here.

So how come it's okay to admire Lucifer Morningstar's planning, but to admire Thanos' planning is giving him an unfair advantage ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your vendetta against Thanos is so fkn annoying, it's even worse than Mider's vendetta against the Living Tribunal.

Bentley
But the DCU operates differntly. He can be written as Thanos and come up short in the DCU. That is my 2ndary point. Villians don't do as well in the DCU becuz of the very nature of the DCU.THE DCU is more magical for one. What kind of prep or power is thanos going to use against all the Supernatural beings in the DCU?

If Thanos had lived in the DCU all his life he would be more supernatural himself. Its really complicated to translate a character to another universe and keep their exact backgrounds.

Thanos would probably win in the DCU because he is essentially a hero, not a villian. He is evil sure, but he saves the universe too. He has a redeemings value, just as the Spectre has a redeeming value always being more than simply a tool of god.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Thanos has no such nemesis ?

Oh so what do you call Silver Surfer, Drax the Destroyer, Galactus, Adam Warlock, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Tyrant, The Elders, Morg, Odin, Thor, Avengers, Hulk, the In Betweener, the Runner, Grandmaster, Chamption, MEPHISTO, LIVING TRIBUNAL, pretty much ALL of Marvel, etc.etc.etc.

Thanos makes enemies with EVERYONE in Marvel, and still has come out on top.

Even having Mistress Death betray Thanos repeatedly, making Thanos' life and goals even harder and harder.....

DS has Skyfather against him ? awww...poor baby....Thanos has the entire fkn universe on his ass, and he still whipped them....hmmm......

Thanos came up with a way to stop the Rot, Thanos came up with mechanisms to depower Silver Surfer, Champion (even when he had the fkn power gem), Thanos came up with ways to defeat Tyrant, molest Galactus, Thanos succeeded in obtaining the Cosmic Cube, the Infinity Gems, and the Heart of Infinity, always having the entire MU at his fingertips just to give it up later.....

Thanos has tasted Ultamate Power, has let it go more than 3 times already, because ultamately power means nothing to him, while to Darkseid power is everything.

Darkseid is a one-dimensional, typical, predictable, and boring character. Not to mention he's the top jobber of all time !

Thanos is more complex, more surprising, is much more intelligently written, ever changing, multi-faceted character....

You do the math !

So how come it's okay to admire Lucifer Morningstar's planning, but to admire Thanos' planning is giving him an unfair advantage ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your vendetta against Thanos is so fkn annoying, it's even worse than Mider's vendetta against the Living Tribunal.

And yet you are the one that is clearly biased. To call DS one dimensional. you didn't even really take the time to read what I wrote. Thanos does not have a copletely equal opposite. Highfather has always been there right along side DS. So your entire argument on that end is just shitty. I dont' admire Lucifer's Planning any more than Thanos'. You have me confused. Thanos also, does not live in the DCU with it's vastly numberous Top tiers, Supermagical users and interfering abstracts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Thanos had lived in the DCU all his life he would be more supernatural himself. Its really complicated to translate a character to another universe and keep their exact backgrounds.

Thanos would probably win in the DCU because he is essentially a hero, not a villian. He is evil sure, but he saves the universe too. He has a redeemings value, just as the Spectre has a redeeming value always being more than simply a tool of god.

BUT there in lies the crux of my argument, it's unfair to try and compare certain beings to Thanos in any thing other than actual feats becuz the universes themselves are so differnt. Even Superman and Captain America commented on this.

Bentley
Yeah, there are subjective things for sure, its very hard to compare one thing with another, but I guess the spirit of the forums is to try and keep it somewhat unified.

Its hard to remain neutral though, there is no easy way to gather all the information of either universe and things change from one month to another -I mean, SS just got an upgrade, I dont have idea what does it do but there it is.

K3VIL

Yes, he beats down Supes, BA and CM using his powers mixed with strength, probably Hal would last longer cause of the ring or get knocked out first trying to use some hardass construct which the backlash of the destruction will knock him unconscious.

Yes, but like against Odin, he'll get defeated after a vicious fight showing his own.

With a bit of prep, he stops YK from absorbing life forces and while he's in a bad mood Thanos strikes.

A Millennium Giant you mean?If electric Supes could slow them, so could Thanos.And better.

About the enhanced Supes for the joy of the fanboy, Solar Energy gets drained out him, Superman die.Triumph was managing to do that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by K3VIL
Yes, he beats down Supes, BA and CM using his powers mixed with strength, probably Hal would last longer cause of the ring or get knocked out first trying to use some hardass construct which the backlash of the destruction will knock him unconscious.

Yes, but like against Odin, he'll get defeated after a vicious fight showing his own.

With a bit of prep, he stops YK from absorbing life forces and while he's in a bad mood Thanos strikes.

A Millennium Giant you mean?If electric Supes could slow them, so could Thanos.And better.

About the enhanced Supes for the joy of the fanboy, Solar Energy gets drained out him, Superman die.Triumph was managing to do that.

I meant Promethian Giant. Not the Millenium. They are differnt. And Could thanos face Orion WIth the Guantlet of Atlas being Supercharged by The astro force?

Soljer

Oh, the DCU operates differently? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why not just say what you mean:

"DC IS TEH BETTERZ N TANHOS SUCZKZ!!!11"

Get off your high horse. Get over your Marvel hate. Stop making so god damned many Thanos threads just because you want to see him lose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, the DCU operates differently? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why not just say what you mean:

"DC IS TEH BETTERZ N TANHOS SUCZKZ!!!11"

Get off your high horse. Get over your Marvel hate. Stop making so god damned many Thanos threads just because you want to see him lose.

NO you stupid tard. It seems bently knew what I was saying without being a stupid jerk off who has to try to make me a marvel hater when i'm not. Freak. Superman wouldn't be superman in the marvel u either becuz it operates differntly. Marvel's villians are featured more and have lasting staying power. get over your ****in high horse of trying to tell someone what they mother ****ing feel. I DO NOT HATE MARVEL. I HATE THE DC BASHING THAT GOES ON. THE UNDER RATING OF DC CHARACTERS PERIOD!!

Lord Urizen
And yet you are the one that is clearly biased. To call DS one dimensional. you didn't even really take the time to read what I wrote.

What you wrote is worthless, I judge Darksied by the comic books themselves, not by your opinion of him. Darkseid is one-dimensional compared to Thanos as a character. Suck it up....

Thanos does not have a copletely equal opposite. Highfather has always been there right along side DS.

True, Thanos does not have an equal opposite...he has superiors. He has beings who are way more powerful than himself, LOSING to him.....try and rationalize that.

So your entire argument on that end is just shitty.

How dare you call my arguments shitty, when you NEVER back up anything you say. You simply rant and rant on like a fkn two year old, bashing Marvel, bashing Thanos, bashing Mr. Master like a total idiot...you my freind, are shitty wink

I dont' admire Lucifer's Planning any more than Thanos'. You have me confused.

I have yet to see you critisize Lucifer Morningstar, or the EXTREME amount of FANBOYISM that exists in his side, while you have been ATTACKING Thanos, all of his accomplishments, and all people who admire and support Thanos.

Thanos also, does not live in the DCU with it's vastly numberous Top tiers, Supermagical users and interfering abstracts.

Marvel is more than ABUNDANT in magic, cosmic forces, and diverse powers. Marvel is full of abstract magical, cosmic, ethereal, unexplainable powers galore...

nvrbeenwthagirl
What you wrote is worthless, I judge Darksied by the comic books themselves, not by your opinion of him. Darkseid is one-dimensional compared to Thanos as a character. Suck it up....

True, Thanos does not have an equal opposite...he has superiors. He has beings who are way more powerful than himself, LOSING to him.....try and rationalize that.

How dare you call my arguments shitty, when you NEVER back up anything you say. You simply rant and rant on like a fkn two year old, bashing Marvel, bashing Thanos, bashing Mr. Master like a total idiot...you my freind, are shitty wink

I have yet to see you critisize Lucifer Morningstar, or the EXTREME amount of FANBOYISM that exists in his side, while you have been ATTACKING Thanos, all of his accomplishments, and all people who admire and support Thanos.

Marvel is more than ABUNDANT in magic, cosmic forces, and diverse powers. Marvel is full of abstract magical, cosmic, ethereal, unexplainable powers galore...

And yet you do the same sillything you continue to do. Thanos has not beaten ANY of his superiors. Try again. Not with Physical Might. Please keep up. High father was designed to keep DS in check. THanos has no such Thorn in his side.

As far as Mr. master is concerned. Others have noticed and stated the same things I have. he post partial scans or panel out of context and explain in his theologin way and everyone bows in stupid submission. I.E. his explaination of the IG>UN when it doesn't stand up under scrutiny.

I haven't seen too much Lucifer Fanboyism. let me know when it starts. And Of course I am going to attack Thanos. He's a cool character but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated given he doen'st have any real feats, any real victories over many people out side of jobbers, tech, and prep. Nuff said.

OH yeah, Marvel also has beings who mind thier own ****ing business. DC's beings get involved all of the time. Making it much harder for would be villians to advance as far as Thanos. You absolutely missed that part of my argument. YOu just saw what thehelll youwanted to and got flip at the damn keyboard

Soljer
NO you stupid tard. It seems bently knew what I was saying without being a stupid jerk off who has to try to make me a marvel hater when i'm not. Freak. Superman wouldn't be superman in the marvel u either becuz it operates differntly. Marvel's villians are featured more and have lasting staying power. get over your ****in high horse of trying to tell someone what they mother ****ing feel. I DO NOT HATE MARVEL. I HATE THE DC BASHING THAT GOES ON. THE UNDER RATING OF DC CHARACTERS PERIOD!!

No, it's quite apparant that you hate, and seemingly resent marvel for some odd reason.

Did...I dunno, Marvel kill and rape (in that order...) your sister or something? There has to be some explanation for your obvious and massive bias.

nvrbeenwthagirl

No, it's quite apparant that you hate, and seemingly resent marvel for some odd reason.

Did...I dunno, Marvel kill and rape (in that order...) your sister or something? There has to be some explanation for your obvious and massive bias.

Put out or shut the ef up. Show me hating on marvel. Show me trying to make marvel less powerful than DC. Show me saying at any time that marvel characters suck. You have put ur foot in your mouth becuz you can't. You know what I have been saying, DC=Marvel. Marvel has more diversified characters and cooler cosmics. These are things you can find in my statements on the boards. Get lost chump. you obviously can't read.

Soljer
Put out or shut the ef up. Show me hating on marvel. Show me trying to make marvel less powerful than DC. Show me saying at any time that marvel characters suck. You have put ur foot in your mouth becuz you can't. You know what I have been saying, DC=Marvel. Marvel has more diversified characters and cooler cosmics. These are things you can find in my statements on the boards. Get lost chump. you obviously can't read.

Every damn thread you post in demonstrates your bias! There is no need to go hunting when I'm walking in a veritable meat market! EVERY soul on this forum puts you in the company of Great Dane, Devil Hulk, Super Changeling, wolverine8888, etc. Every soul on this forum could vouch for your bias and hate. It isn't as if it's hard to see through your thin veil.

As I mentioned before, you finishing a ranting tirade against marvel with the sentence "But I don't like DC more, I think DC=Marvel," is akin to Devil Hulk writing out one of his "The Hulk can take abstract" rants and signing it with "I don't even like the Hulk!"

It's ridiculous, and shallow. Everyone can see through it. Your charade fools no one.

Soljer
Oh, and out of curiosity, why are you asking me to put out? I assure you, I do. confused

the Darkone
I meant Promethian Giant. Not the Millenium. They are differnt. And Could thanos face Orion WIth the Guantlet of Atlas being Supercharged by The astro force?

Thanos fought warrior madness Thor w/power gem and already Thor strength increase 10 folds w/o power gem and with the power gem WMT was even stronger, Thanos got bored and encased him in pure energy.

Thanos fought the Champion w/power gem and was using it's full potential and got schooled and embarrasses by Thanos.

Thanos fought tyrant and was going toe to toe with him, Thanos was using that battle to gaged Tyrants powers and abilities.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, and out of curiosity, why are you asking me to put out? I assure you, I do. confused DOn't be nasty damn it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos fought warrior madness Thor w/power gem and already Thor strength increase 10 folds w/o power gem and with the power gem WMT was even stronger, Thanos got bored and encased him in pure energy.

Thanos fought the Champion w/power gem and was using it's full potential and got schooled and embarrasses by Thanos.

Thanos fought tyrant and was going toe to toe with him, Thanos was using that battle to gaged Tyrants powers and abilities.

WM is not ten times strongerthan regular thoR. and what does Ten times mean any way when you have the pG? Also, Thanos used shields to protect himself against Champ if I remember. THanos didn't go toe to teo with tyrant either.

WrathfulDwarf

Really now, what the hell is Thanos going to do in the DCU?

He is more likely to get lock up in the Source Wall than trying to achieve anything else.

Either the GL Corps arrest him or the Monitor disposes him.

the Darkone
WM is not ten times strongerthan regular thoR. and what does Ten times mean any way when you have the pG? Also, Thanos used shields to protect himself against Champ if I remember. THanos didn't go toe to teo with tyrant either.

Uh yes he is, it was stated in Thor 166 when he was fighting "him" Adam Warlock and I have the comic. When Thor enters this state his abilities increase ten fold, Thanos did go toe to toe just to see how powerful Tyrant was, Thanos was using shields yes, but also he was playing mind games with Champion of the Universe and tagging him with punches.

Thanos can play anybody for a fool and out scheme them also, anybody including Darkseid. Thanos thinks 10 steps ahead of his opponents, plus Thanos will achieve more than Darkseid, I hate to say it but Darkseid is fazing away and that's a shame.

Bentley
Dude, Thanos would gain control of the combined powers of the GL with his schemes, that character is the smartest in the whole MU, he is not going to act stupid and attack people for stupid quests of power.

But its not going to happen so I dont think its something to get heated about.

Wally West
There are tons of characters in Marvel more powerful than Thanos, but it hasn't stopped him achieving ultimate power on 3 occasions. It doesn't matter where he would stand in the power food chain in DC, the result would be the same, the very nature of the character is he seeks power (and knowledge) and achieves it, only to let it slip. His mind is what gets him power, doesn't matter if hes in DC or Marvel.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Wally West
There are tons of characters in Marvel more powerful than Thanos, but it hasn't stopped him achieving ultimate power on 3 occasions. It doesn't matter where he would stand in the power food chain in DC, the result would be the same, the very nature of the character is he seeks power (and knowledge) and achieves it, only to let it slip. His mind is what gets him power, doesn't matter if hes in DC or Marvel.

thumb up exactly

WrathfulDwarf
Which proves my point. He is most likely to get imprison in the Source Wall trying to achieve the ultimate power. He is bound to fail in the DCU.

Wally West
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Which proves my point. He is most likely to get imprison in the Source Wall trying to achieve the ultimate power. He is bound to fail in the DCU. I'd say he wouldn't TRY and get ultimate power or whatever he was after, but actually obtain it and engineer his own defeat, as is always the case. I don't see why he would fail to obtain his goal just because he was in the DCU, he would seek knowledge before he tried anything and plan ahead, just like in Marvel.

the Darkone
If Darkseid and highfather can get off the wall,so can Thanos. If anything thing Thanos would might exceed more in Dc universe because he is unknown.

Soljer
If Darkseid and highfather can get off the wall,so can Thanos. If anything thing Thanos would might exceed more in Dc universe because he is unknown.

Succeed. Not exceed. But I get your point.

Wally West
I think this quote sums Thanos up and demonstrates why he'd do as well in any universe:

"But fortunately Thanos' most dangerous weapon is his mind. It is entirely in the planning. All battles are won or lost before ever the first blow is struck. Execution is mere formality."

Lord Urizen
And yet you do the same sillything you continue to do.

Like WHAT ? I don't go making Anti-DC threads, constantly attacking DC's greatest characters, demeaning thier feats, and trying to break down thier majesty.

I also do not go around making threads aimed at bashing members like you do against Mr. Master, simply because you can't take the fact that he whipped yo ass in every argument you too have had.

You suck thumb down

Thanos has not beaten ANY of his superiors. Try again. Not with Physical Might. Please keep up. High father was designed to keep DS in check. THanos has no such Thorn in his side.

Are you on fkn crack ?

Thanos has surpassed, defeated and/or humiliated:

Galactus
Tyrant
Champion w Power Gem
Mistress Death
Inbetweener
Malestrom
Mephisto
Magus w IG
The Goddess

All who were naturally ABOVE him in power

AS for beating those at his level or below:

The Fallen One
Thor
MAD Thor
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Avengers
FF
ALL OF THE ELDERS

As far as Mr. master is concerned. Others have noticed and stated the same things I have. he post partial scans or panel out of context and explain in his theologin way and everyone bows in stupid submission. I.E. his explaination of the IG>UN when it doesn't stand up under scrutiny.

GS also posts partial scans and half-truths for his arguments, I have yet to hear you attack him over it the way you harass Mr. Master.

IG being above Ultamate Nullifier is a VALID argument, NICE TRY. MAGUS CLEARLY STOPPED THE EFFECT OF THE ULTAMATE NULLIFIER WITH IG...that is UNDENIABLE. So WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? IG IS ABOVE UN...get the **** over it already .......

I haven't seen too much Lucifer Fanboyism. let me know when it starts. And Of course I am going to attack Thanos. He's a cool character but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated given he doen'st have any real feats, any real victories over many people out side of jobbers, tech, and prep. Nuff said.

Oh it started loo0o0o0oo00oo0ng ago brother......In any Lucifer gauntlet thread, or Lucifer versus ANYBODY, most DC fans will automatically argue that Lucifer wins without even forming an argument.

So you are calling Galactus a jobber ?

OH yeah, Marvel also has beings who mind thier own ****ing business. DC's beings get involved all of the time. Making it much harder for would be villians to advance as far as Thanos. You absolutely missed that part of my argument. YOu just saw what thehelll youwanted to and got flip at the damn keyboard

I seem to recall that during the Infinity Gauntlet, Marvel the End, and the whole Cosmic Cube ordeal, Marvel universe has gotten involved.

I seem to recall how it is ALWAYS required that multiple beings stop Thanos before he can wreck some havoc.

Darksied gets raped by Superman all the time, and that's pretty fkn pathetic.....

You're gonna go making excuses for Darksied saying that the DCU wont let him carry out his evil plans ? laughing

Space M ummy
I'm REALLY shocked this hasn't been locked as it's a VERY poorly disguised Thanos spite thread.

The reason this was created can be boiled down to "I don't like Thanos. he's overrated because marvel sucks compared to DC where no one ever jobs."

am I right? I think I am. The argument is COMPLETE BS.

For Instance:

O RLY? Superboy prime says hi. Every Flash EVER plus the entire GL Corps and TWO Supermen at the same time Jobbed to that guy.

Darkseid was outsmarted and killed by THE ATOM in Rock of Ages. BATMAN outsmarted both Desaad AND Metron and then PUNCHED METRON OUT in the same freaking issue.

If that isn't the DEFINITION of Jobbing, I don't know what is. And that's not a one off either- people who shouldn't job to Batman ALL the time. Why? Because he's Batman.

Don't make me bring up Flash and Green Lantern Jobbing to Deathstroke either, because I will.

the "DC is more powerful than Marvel" argument is ALSO BS. Barda held up a continent? Big Deal. Graviton was rearranging all the earth's continents simultaneously while immobilizing every hero on earth. Thor lifted the midgard serpent. Hulk not only lifted a billion ton mountain, but destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth with ONE shot. Stardust has destroyed a planet in one shot. STRANGE has destroyed a planet in one shot. CHAMPION has destroyed a planet in one shot. Odin and Seth Wrecked Galaxies while fighting.

New Gods? Pfft. Abstracts say hi. Eternity, Infinity, Death, The Tribunal, Love, Hate, Order, and Chaos all say hi. Each have essentially Limitless power and as they exist via M-bodies, are immortal and unkillable forces of the universe, without which the MU could not exist. The new gods are nowhere CLOSE in comparison.

This fanboy whining and complaining needs to die NOW.

Soljer
"I'm REALLY shocked this hasn't been locked as it's a VERY poorly disguised Thanos spite thread.

The reason this was created can be boiled down to "I don't like Thanos. he's overrated because marvel sucks compared to DC where no one ever jobs."

am I right? I think I am. The argument is COMPLETE BS.
"

Quoted for truth.

kevdude
Thanos and Darkseid both have a hell of a lot of enemies. They both are very interesting characters, and are both equals. Like I said before, a regular Darkseid beats Thanos while both with prep I'd give it to Thanos.

Kutulu
Like WHAT ? I don't go making Anti-DC threads, constantly attacking DC's greatest characters, demeaning thier feats, and trying to break down thier majesty.

I also do not go around making threads aimed at bashing members like you do against Mr. Master, simply because you can't take the fact that he whipped yo ass in every argument you too have had.

You suck thumb down

BWAHAHAHAHAH best response ever! You made me laugh out loud while reading that, good work! laughing

TricksterPriest
Urizen, you just cracked me up. eek! laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing Best post in this whole thread. Anyone think we should call a mod to shut this one off, or just keep the entertainment going and hope Nvr digs himself far enough into the hole to get banned?

Thanos_THOTU
If Thanos went to the DCU he would get his hands on the Spear of Destiny and poke everyone to Death.

outavodka
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
If Thanos went to the DCU he would get his hands on the Spear of Destiny and poke everyone to Death. You say that like its a bad thing. Heres hoping big blue is first on his list if it ever occured.

Originally posted by Space M ummyO RLY? Superboy prime says hi. Every Flash EVER plus the entire GL Corps and TWO Supermen at the same time Jobbed to that guy.

Darkseid was outsmarted and killed by THE ATOM in Rock of Ages. BATMAN outsmarted both Desaad AND Metron and then PUNCHED METRON OUT in the same freaking issue.

If that isn't the DEFINITION of Jobbing, I don't know what is. And that's not a one off either- people who shouldn't job to Batman ALL the time. Why? Because he's Batman.

Don't make me bring up Flash and Green Lantern Jobbing to Deathstroke either, because I will.

the "DC is more powerful than Marvel" argument is ALSO BS. Barda held up a continent? Big Deal. Graviton was rearranging all the earth's continents simultaneously while immobilizing every hero on earth. Thor lifted the midgard serpent. Hulk not only lifted a billion ton mountain, but destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth with ONE shot. Stardust has destroyed a planet in one shot. STRANGE has destroyed a planet in one shot. CHAMPION has destroyed a planet in one shot. Odin and Seth Wrecked Galaxies while fighting.

New Gods? Pfft. Abstracts say hi. Eternity, Infinity, Death, The Tribunal, Love, Hate, Order, and Chaos all say hi. Each have essentially Limitless power and as they exist via M-bodies, are immortal and unkillable forces of the universe, without which the MU could not exist. The new gods are nowhere CLOSE in comparison.

This fanboy whining and complaining needs to die NOW.
i likes this funny and yet something i can agree with.

db_renji
Thanos would have a good mini-series going. But he wouldn't have nearly the track record he has in Marvel. Supes, Black Adam, Hal, and CM would put him down hard. He would get a cold reality check. Shazam wouldn't play around with him like Odin did, Thanos would probably be imprisoned in the Rock as the climax to the series. At least, until a story arc years later or at least until the next crisis. But, it would be pretty cool to see the war and arms race he would have with Darkseid for the throne of Apoklips.

the Darkone
Originally posted by db_renji
Thanos would have a good mini-series going. But he wouldn't have nearly the track record he has in Marvel.What the f**k? Supes, Black Adam, Hal, and CM would put him down hard. He would get a cold reality check. Shazam wouldn't play around with him like Odin did, Thanos would probably be imprisoned in the Rock as the climax to the series. At least, until a story arc years later or at least until the next crisis. But, it would be pretty cool to see the war and arms race he would have with Darkseid for the throne of Apoklips.

Thanos would own Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Hal Jordanhe eats those type of beings for lunch. Thanos never battles no with out prep, Thanos w/prep = total a$$ kicking.

Mider999
he probably can defeat superman alone but not if him, wonder women, the GL's or other such guys tag team him, the GL corps might take him out too, or the spectre, its not like he's not taken out guys for lesser offensis, swamp thing would kill him too, and there are some pretty strong magic users in the DCU who would kill him.

NiņoAraņa
The Main point of the thread is for people to realize that Thanos has a JOBBER aura. so you're saying it is a spite/tryign to drag people out to argue thread? no expression

pantysniffer

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by pantysniffer
Looks like it worked smile yeps....should be closed now....

pantysniffer
Thanos would own Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Hal Jordanhe eats those type of beings for lunch. Thanos never battles no with out prep, Thanos w/prep = total a$$ kicking.

You realise Marvel is now Shazam successor?

smile

Mider999
and you do realise that if he took on all those hero's at once he'd get a very bad beating, and if they wont do it, the GL corps will and other such guys.

nvrbeenwthagirl

You suck thumb down

Are you on fkn crack ?

Thanos has surpassed, defeated and/or humiliated:

Galactus
Tyrant
Champion w Power Gem
Mistress Death
Inbetweener
Malestrom
Mephisto
Magus w IG
The Goddess

All who were naturally ABOVE him in power

AS for beating those at his level or below:

The Fallen One
Thor
MAD Thor
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Avengers
FF
ALL OF THE ELDERS

GS also posts partial scans and half-truths for his arguments, I have yet to hear you attack him over it the way you harass Mr. Master.

IG being above Ultamate Nullifier is a VALID argument, NICE TRY. MAGUS CLEARLY STOPPED THE EFFECT OF THE ULTAMATE NULLIFIER WITH IG...that is UNDENIABLE. So WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? IG IS ABOVE UN...get the **** over it already .......

Oh it started loo0o0o0oo00oo0ng ago brother......In any Lucifer gauntlet thread, or Lucifer versus ANYBODY, most DC fans will automatically argue that Lucifer wins without even forming an argument.

So you are calling Galactus a jobber ?

I seem to recall that during the Infinity Gauntlet, Marvel the End, and the whole Cosmic Cube ordeal, Marvel universe has gotten involved.

I seem to recall how it is ALWAYS required that multiple beings stop Thanos before he can wreck some havoc.

Darksied gets raped by Superman all the time, and that's pretty fkn pathetic.....

You're gonna go making excuses for Darksied saying that the DCU wont let him carry out his evil plans ? laughing
YOu sir are a truly weak tard. YOu dont' have any arguments of your own. You rely on the rediculous arguments of others and use them as your own. First of all less than average iq man REED using the UN to fix the multiverse is a much different and YEARS later circumstance than Quasar's bumbling around with a weapon he barely understood as a single beam weapon. Scientist would even laugh any out of the room who would try to make a connection of those events to prove the IG superior to the UN when None of the Variables are the freaking same. Weak Pathetic illogical argument full of assumptions and self posturing so that someone can feel good about themselves and get a bunch of tards to go along with it becuz they dont' have the capacity to sit there and think, how in the **** can you compare the two when so many things are differnt about the user and the circumstances of the Event. Pathetic.

TricksterPriest
ok, I just pmed Digi to read this thread and put the hammer down on you. With luck, he'll probably close this jackass thread. This could have been a very interesting discussion, but your fanboyism is killing any chance in hell of that happening. Maybe if your input is removed, we might salavage a worthwhile topic out of the muck.

NiņoAraņa
ok, I just pmed Digi to read this thread and put the hammer down on you. With luck, he'll probably close this jackass thread. This could have been a very interesting discussion, but your fanboyism is killing any chance in hell of that happening. Maybe if your input is removed, we might salavage a worthwhile topic out of the muck. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you

TricksterPriest
No problem. thumb up I actually didn't specifically ask him to close the thread, I'm just assuming he's going to. I'm expecting a major league flame from Nvr whenever he gets around to reading this. With luck, Digi will be on soon. Btw, should I have pmed this to Tron&Paola?

pantysniffer
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Which proves my point. He is most likely to get imprison in the Source Wall trying to achieve the ultimate power. He is bound to fail in the DCU.

Agreed smile except its imprisoned moderators make typos to. smile

rock

NiņoAraņa
No problem. thumb up I actually didn't specifically ask him to close the thread, I'm just assuming he's going to. I'm expecting a major league flame from Nvr whenever he gets around to reading this. With luck, Digi will be on soon. Btw, should I have pmed this to Tron&Paola? nah, Digi could just close it, Nvr never really does anything to get banned (unfortunatly) he just gets really really annoying

Soljer

DigiMark007
Actually he does. Swearing, bashing, spam thread, etc. are all cuase for ban, especially with repeat offenders.

More than just me knows about nvr, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he got at least a temp ban.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.