X-Men versus Thor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Cyclops, Iceman, Colossus, Wolverine, and Storm

versus

Thor

NO BFR!!!

Howard_Jones
Thor wins, every time.

Newjak
Originally posted by masterbruce
Cyclops, Iceman, Colossus, Wolverine, and Storm

versus

Thor Um Thor basically sits there and laughs at all of them before he beats them to within an inch of their lives in the case of Wolverine he probably won't want to comeback to life.

The Weather God
X-men wins

masterbruce
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Thor wins, every time.

Hell no. Thor might not even win once.

Iceman freezes Thor's bloodflow and freezes Thor in ice continuously as he breaks free.

Storm zaps Thor with powerful lightning while Iceman is freezing him (instantaneously) and Thor can't do much to iceman.

Cyclops is blasting Thor while this is all happening, so he's slowly getting weaker.

When he falls to the ground, Colossus brawls with him while the other range XMen are still hitting Thor with everything they've got.

Finally Wolverine finishes it off by decapitating Thor.

Superboy Prime
You mean Uber "I cannot be killed I will dehydrate you" Iceman loses?

YAY.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Newjak
Um Thor basically sits there and laughs at all of them before he beats them to within an inch of their lives in the case of Wolverine he probably won't want to comeback to life.

really? Thor is gonna beat iceman how?

and this is 5 on 1. so while he's fighting one guy, 4 other guys are hitting him!

Thor falls 10/10 unless Odin intervenes.

The Weather God

Iceman freezes Thor's bloodflow and freezes Thor in ice continuously as he breaks free.

Storm zaps Thor with powerful lightning while Iceman is freezing him (instantaneously) and Thor can't do much to iceman.

Cyclops is blasting Thor while this is all happening, so he's slowly getting weaker.

When he falls to the ground, Colossus brawls with him while the other range XMen are still hitting Thor with everything they've got.

Damn!

Howard_Jones

Before that even happens, or while it's happening, Thor's just gonna blast him into next month, or punch a hole through his head.

Thor's manipulation over weather>Storms.

He's the GOD OF THUNDER! A F#*@ing GOD!

Thor would just absorb the energy and redirect it ten fold. Cyclops is a skeleton

Thor would tear Colossus in half. Lifting the Midgard Serpent> anything Colossus has done.

Not happening. Thor would just either give him the Jaekkelson Punch (punching him into space), or fry his ass.

The X-Men lose.

Newjak

Finally Wolverine finishes it off by decapitating Thor. No Thor basically blasts Iceman into molecules and then creates Hurricane force winds to blow them all over the place. Storm tries to zap Thor but he sits there wondering why this women is blasting him so he basically flies to her and pinches a nerve to knock her out.

Cyclops gets the same treatment if Thor doesn't feel like knocking his head off with the hammer.
Colossus comes up and hits Thor once then Thor commences to rip Peter's arm off got touching him ot he KOes him with a few punches.

Wolverine basically sits there while he begins to wet himself because Thor finally looks at him. Thor then blats off all the Flesh from his body. Then Thor flies off....................................

or he just teleports them all into the sun that works as well. stick out tongue

masterbruce
no BFR.

Newjak
no BFR. Then just redo my previous statements before that.

The Weather God
or he just teleports them all into the sun that works as well. stick out tongue

Nice win

masterbruce
Then just redo my previous statements before that.

Thor would not be able to stop Iceman for more than a few seconds before he reforms himself.

The Weather God
no BFR.

What's BFR?

Superboy Prime
Then he traps Iceman in Mjolnir.

Newjak
Thor would not be able to stop Iceman for more than a few seconds before he reforms himself. If his molecules were spread out over the entire planet it may take him awhile to reform to do anything.

Besides Thor battles frost giants in the frigid cold I doubt Iceman's ice attacks are really going to mess him up that bad

Newjak
Originally posted by The Weather God
What's BFR? Battle-Field Removal basically meaning Thor can't remove them from where the fight takes place.

So he could teleport them away or say throw them into space.

masterbruce
If his molecules were spread out over the entire planet it may take him awhile to reform to do anything.

Besides Thor battles frost giants in the frigid cold I doubt Iceman's ice attacks are really going to mess him up that bad

frost giants are just giants, nuthin special.

Iceman will freeze Thor's bloodflow and incapacitate him.

The Weather God
Battle-Field Removal basically meaning Thor can't remove them from where the fight takes place.

So he could teleport them away or say throw them into space.

Well then sorry to say that thor is toast or maybe frost bite.

Howard_Jones

Wow, now I get to debate with another moron. Whoopie.

To bad that THOR IS A GOD! This is a top tier vs a mid-tier mutant? You're saying that Iceman is gonna solo Thor?

Considering that one hammer throw would KO Iceman, nope. Unless you're gonna claim that he can move faster than light.

Newjak
frost giants are just giants, nuthin special.

Iceman will freeze Thor's bloodflow and incapacitate him. He just uses his lightning to keep him warm and before Iceman even uses his power he is trapped in the hammer, destroyed by a lighting bolt, heck he just steals his soul, or erases his memory take your pick Thor can easilt dispose of Iceman if he wanted to. Plus Thor could just absorb all of Iceman's attacks to begin with they are after all just energy.

Newjak
Well then sorry to say that thor is toast or maybe frost bite. You do realize the only person there with even a remote chance of hurting Thor is Wolverine right and Thor can fly so the hairy little Canadian could never even reach him.

masterbruce
heck he just steals his soul, or erases his memory take your pick Thor can easilt dispose of Iceman if he wanted to. Plus Thor could just absorb all of Iceman's attacks to begin with they are after all just energy.

yeah just like he always does against his foes...oh wait, no he doesn't.

The Weather God

To bad that THOR IS A GOD! This is a top tier vs a mid-tier mutant? You're saying that Iceman is gonna solo Thor?

Considering that one hammer throw would KO Iceman, nope. Unless you're gonna claim that he can move faster than light.

Moron you say???

Anyway how will he throw when he doesn't have any moisture in his body to even move. Also iceman should be immune to physical attacks in his ice form. Since there is no BFR thor can't throw his molecules all over the place when thor shatters him. Meaning iceman would still be there and still be able to freeze his ass, GOD or NO god.

masterbruce

yes, because hammers do very well against water molecules. Genius

Howard_Jones
Moron you say???

Anyway how will he throw when he doesn't have any moisture in his body to even move.

He's an Asgardian. He doesn't have a human system. That won't work. Also, he can heat the air around him. wink

Also iceman should be immune to physical attacks in his ice form.

He's not. I've seen him shattered and beat around on more than one occasion.

Since there is no BFR thor can throw his molecules all over the place when thor shatters him. Meaning iceman would still be there and still be able to freeze his ass, GOD or NO god.

Yeah, too bad that Thor has a better control of the elements. Iceman is screwed, Omega or No Omega.

The Weather God
You do realize the only person there with even a remote chance of hurting Thor is Wolverine right and Thor can fly so the hairy little Canadian could never even reach him.

You mean iceman is the big threat here, he can drain the moisture from his body no matter if he's immuned to cold temperatures.

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Howard_Jones

Mystic lightning, anyone? Mjolnir isn't "just a hammer."

This is a hammer that can absorb life force, souls, energy, etc.

Howard_Jones
You mean iceman is the big threat here, he can drain the moisture from his body no matter if he's immuned to cold temperatures.

No, he can't. Once again, Asgardian. Doesn't have a human physiology.

juggernaut66666
Having a good time with these two?

Newjak
yeah just like he always does against his foes...oh wait, no he doesn't. But he can he has absorbed Silver Surfer's cosmic attacks before a little ice energy isn't going to bother him.

Besides Thor's bosy is alot more durable then any human's besides like I said he just uses his lighting to constantly heat his body.

Oh by the way the Iceman your trying to use doesn't exist body that is just how he could be not what he can really do. Thor stomps him into a giant puddle or melts him completely

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Having a good time with these two?

Kicking their butts? You know I am, buddy. big grin

The Weather God
He's an Asgardian. He doesn't have a human system. That won't work. Also, he can heat the air around him. wink

Then x-men are toast still doesn't mean i'm happy with you being rude.

He's not. I've seen him shattered and beat around on more than one occasion.
Fine by me then

Yeah, too bad that Thor has a better control of the elements. Iceman is screwed, Omega or No Omega.

i guess so roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm done here

Newjak
You mean iceman is the big threat here, he can drain the moisture from his body no matter if he's immuned to cold temperatures. Iceman can't absorb the moister from Thor's body before he steals Iceman's soul, Brain rapes him, or just blasts him apart, absrobs all the energy from Iceman.

Howard_Jones
Then x-men are toast still doesn't mean i'm happy with you being rude.

Fine by me then

i guess so roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm done here

Good. Because you've been beaten. Don't let the door hit you on the butt on your way out.

The Weather God
Good. Because you've been beaten. Don't let the door hit you on the butt on your way out.

What do you mean i've been beaten??? you mean i've been insulted, you need to learn some manners and grow up, you win alright from being the class clown.

Howard_Jones
What do you mean i've been beaten??? you mean i've been insulted, you need to learn some manner and grow up, you win alright from being the class clown.

And the fact that you had nothing to bring to the debate.

The Weather God
And the fact that you had nothing to bring to the debate.

no it's people like you that give this place a bad rep

Howard_Jones
no it's people like you that give this place a bad rep

*ahem*

What's BFR?

X-men wins

Moron you say???

Anyway how will he throw when he doesn't have any moisture in his body to even move. Also iceman should be immune to physical attacks in his ice form. Since there is no BFR thor can't throw his molecules all over the place when thor shatters him. Meaning iceman would still be there and still be able to freeze his ass, GOD or NO god.

Newjak
I'll agree with Weather God on this one. Howard calling him a moron was completely uncalled for. Even though you are right and WD was wrong you don't have to call him names just prove him wrong either he believes you or he doesn't.

Howard_Jones
Yeah, the moron thing was out of line.

Newjak
Yeah, the moron thing was out of line. Well then thank you for realizing that sir perhaps a small apology to WD if you would be so kind and then we can get back unto the topic of Thor pretty much owning this entire team stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Yeah, the moron thing was out of line. How many times have you been banned? Just asking.

K3VIL
Thor has access to the Avengers database and so has well knowledge of both heroes and villains.

Iceman gets blasted with Mjolnir by Solar Flares, it will take time to reform from that.
Colossus is punched unconscious, or Thor probably punch through his body and send him into outerspace, with the company of Logan which will uselessy try to slice Thor into pieces only to receive a knee hit in the stomach and a stomp kick that will send him back to Westchester.
Meanwhile Storm is blasting Thor, that among Prince Of Asgard and Son Of Odin is the God of Thunder and Lightning.
Thor doesn't even need Mjolnir to absorb her lightning and redirect it tenfold stronger or a hundredfold stronger.
Or he just unleash a tornado beyond her control powers, which he can otuclass everytime.He has created cosmic storms in space.
You put 5 mutants VS a top tier Asgardian.They have a snowball chance in hell.This isn't Juggy, who you can stop by removing the helmet, which happens when he acts as a jobber, this isn't Sebastian Shaw or the newest sentinel.
Thor is above the X-Men.Except for Jean "I am Phoenix I snap my finger and I telekinetically remake everythign blablabla most boring female superheroine" Grey.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How many times have you been banned? Just asking.

How many Colossus would it take to beat Hulk? Just curious.

snoopdogg
How many Colossus would it take to beat Hulk? Just curious. wacko

Brian Oswald
wow the ignorance in this thread is astounding

Soljer
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
wow the ignorance in this thread is astounding

I know. The thought that this line-up could even PHASE Thor....

Silent Master
Thor has withstood the Casket of Ancient Winters, Iceman might find it a little difficult to freeze him.

tjcoady
Iceman can't absorb the moister from Thor's body before he steals Iceman's soul, Brain rapes him, or just blasts him apart, absrobs all the energy from Iceman.

I agree that Thor would utterly destroy these X-Men... but just as a note, Iceman doesn't really have energy to absorb. There isn't any such thing as "ice energy" or even such a thing as "cold." Iceman makes water molecules slow down... he doesn't generate any type of energy.

Bentley
Where is it stated that Iceman can regenerate if his water is destroyed at an atomical level? Where exactly?

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley
Where is it stated that Iceman can regenerate if his water is destroyed at an atomical level? Where exactly?

'His' water?

He can exist simultaneously in every water molecule on Earth.

Including within the bodies of Thor's allies and other innocents.

To destroy 'his' water on an atomic level, you'd have to destroy every water molecule on the planet.

Thor would still curbstomp the X-men, I'm just saying, get your Iceman knowledge down.

Where's blair wind? shifty

What If...
fixed.

xmarksthespot
This thread is silly...

We all know Storm beats Thor alone.

shifty

Newjak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
This thread is silly...

We all know Storm beats Thor alone.

shifty I see you've found a new thread to say stuff in.

xmarksthespot
I see you've found a new thread to say stuff in. Indeed. doped

Do I finally get to hear your response to the quotes I posted in the other thread?

Newjak
Indeed. doped

Do I finally get to hear your response to the quotes I posted in the other thread? Yes here was what I was going to say.

Did you post those?
stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Yes here was what I was going to say.

Did you post those?
stick out tongue miffed No, poppa Newjak... but you get three more guesses...

Newjak
miffed No, poppa Newjak... but you get three more guesses... Well then I can say this freely then that has to be the biggest bull I've heard stick out tongue

bigbran
Storm isn't even an issue in this thread.
Neither is Cyke.
Neither is Colossus.

Iceman's plot device form might make it harder.

Wow, Wolverine, is the only one out of 4 people way more powerful than him, that can hurt Thor?
Never though I would see the day...

Thor laughs off all of Storm, Colossus, and Cyke's attacks.

Thor's hotter-than-sun lightning evaporates Iceman long enough for a win.
It incapacitates him for a while, and doesn't that count as a win? Ya, I though so.

Wolverine gets a hammer toss, KO'ing him, and throwing him hundreds of feats. Or he goes into orbit.

Bentley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.