Ronan the Accuser vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
if you read annihilation 5, you saw the full potential of Ronan when he possably killed Ravenous...can he beat Terrax??? Happy Dance

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
if you read annihilation 5, you saw the full potential of Ronan when he possably killed Ravenous...can he beat Terrax??? Happy Dance

Ronan 10/10

Galan007
Ronan ftw

norrinradd43
after reading the story today... I have to say ronan only looses if he has the runs...

LordFear
Damn I was gonna say Terrax. I mean if USAgent smacked him hard, why wouldn't a herald not have a problem. But I haven't read the story you guys are talking about

norrinradd43
I think there are some heralds that would take him but Terrax is the worst herald in my opinion

B dot Rob
Nova would get smacked down by Terrax big grin

norrinradd43
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Nova would get smacked down by Terrax big grin What does that have to do with Ronan vs Terrax rolling on floor laughing
I dont think Terrax could take Current Nova though

King KAM
current nova would take both Terrax and Ronan.

And originally i would say Terrax wins this, but Ronan the Acuser is looking like a beat recently, even though, he did have help from the super skrull....terrax has been looking whimpy lately.

B dot Rob
Nova the chick durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

King KAM
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Nova the chick durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the old herald?

B dot Rob
yeah

norrinradd43
oh lol I didnt know you were refering to her, yeah she is the second dumbest hearld behind terrax...yeah current ronan is a beast for sure, its pretty cool he is the new Kree Emperor

LordFear
iSNN'T Terrax the dude with the axe? That guy is a damn monster. I am going home bitches. Yahooo, early out

norrinradd43
Terrax has potential but as somebody said on a thread a while back, he is the Cosmic Rhino

bigbran
Originally posted by LordFear
iSNN'T Terrax the dude with the axe? That guy is a damn monster. I am going home bitches. Yahooo, early out

DigiMark007
Seriously, wtf?

Redatom65
as soon as I made the captaina tom thread every other thread was made and bumped laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Seriously, wtf?
I hate your huge limitless sig. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Seriously, wtf?

Warlorder . . . its still a nice sig I guess.

Philosophía
Originally posted by LordFear
iSNN'T Terrax the dude with the axe? That guy is a damn monster. I am going home bitches. Yahooo, early out Legend

Philosophía
Bump.

I do wonder where Terrax's stock is these days, given Iron Man walked through him recently.

abhilegend
Terrax has stock?

Philosophía
https://c.tenor.com/BY6ybMD548sAAAAC/say-what-dunno.gif

Apparently yes. It's like we're back to 2008 where surviving in a black hole is more important than getting your shit pushed in.

StiltmanFTW

Philosophía
Well, at least Ronan does better against Gamora than Terrax does against Ganymede.

MrMind
terrax is chivalrous, he doesn't go all out against woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.