Spiderman Family versus Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Classic Spiderman, Venom (Eddie Brock), Carnage and Toxin

versus

Morlun, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Doctor Octopus, Lizard, and Sandman

Beta Ray Howard
First team. Too much speed.

guy222
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
First team. Too much speed.

co-signed

masterbruce
Consider team 2's advantages:

1. Morlun is the fastest guy on both teams.

2. Team 2 has 2 flyers who can rain down bombs to weaken team 1.

3. Sandman is gonna be hard for team 1 to handle.

4. Doc Oc and Lizard are both VERY tough matchups.

Soljer
Morlun wasn't really THAT fast. Toxin's faster than carnage - he could easily match Morlun.

Doc Ock and the Lizard can't compare to any of the Symbiotes.

The fliers have never been a problem, even for Classic Spidey, much less these symbiotes.

Sandman is invincible, unless this fight takes place where some plot device could come into play. If it IS where some plot device comes into play, then Classic Spidey can take him.

masterbruce
Let's say the matchups are like this

Sandman takes Toxin

Morlun takes Carnage

Lizard takes Venom

Doc Ock takes Spidey

That still leaves Hobgoblin and Green Goblin to help whoever needs help.

I think Sinister Six takes it.

Soljer
1. You waste Team A's strongest player against Sandman?

2. Venom could take the Lizard.

3. Spidey could take Doc Ock - he has, several times.

4. Carnage could take Morlun.

Toxin takes Morlun.

Venom takes Lizard and one of the Goblins

Carnage takes Doc Ock and the other Goblin.

Spidey plot devices Sandman.

Toxin and Spidey can help Venom and Carnage with their duo as soon as they finish their fights.

This is assuming, of course, that the 'Spider family' will work together.

After all, Venom and Carnage hate each other, and Spider-man and Toxin.

erm.

keak da sneak
team 1 unless morlun ripps spideys eye out agian

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
Classic Spiderman, Venom (Eddie Brock), Carnage and Toxin

versus

Morlun, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Doctor Octopus, Lizard, and Sandman

Wow. Maybe I'm missing something about Toxin, but I don't see anyway that Spidey-Family can win.

Sinister Six rock them hard. no expression

golem370
Green Goblin and Hobgoblin Sandman & Morlun could take this

doctorstrongbad
Classic spider-man fights and beats the sinister six alone all the time. With Venom, Carnage and Toxin I see team 1 winning. Morlun's power only works against Spider-man.

Spider family 10/10

golem370
Morlun is not apart of the team.

steverules
Morluns power only works against spider-man? I thought it worked against other people too

fsufan89
Team 2 also has the power of brains to. If they work together they could outsmart team 1

Soljer
Originally posted by steverules
Morluns power only works against spider-man? I thought it worked against other people too

It's unclear how or even IF it would affect a symbiote. Regardless of that fact, any of the symbiots could take Morlun.

Team 1 wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
It's unclear how or even IF it would affect a symbiote. Regardless of that fact, any of the symbiots could take Morlun.

Team 1 wins.

I dunno, it's doubtful. Morlun was very powerful. Like you said, it's unclear as to whether or not Morlun's powers would work against the symbiotes.

Without plot devices, how does the Spider-Family defeat Sandman?

ExtraMision5555
Current venom is rediculous (and ugly sad )
i think thiers a few people he could reduce to nothing if he went for them first

the only problem i see here is sandman, as tehcnically, thier was no "plot device" stated

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I dunno, it's doubtful. Morlun was very powerful. Like you said, it's unclear as to whether or not Morlun's powers would work against the symbiotes.

Without plot devices, how does the Spider-Family defeat Sandman?

They don't. But if that's the case, it would make this a spite thread, and hardly worth commenting on.

Thus, I assume that the Spider family will have access to a Vacuum cleaner or fire hydrant for this match. Otherwise, this thread is meaningless.

The symbiotes have a good record against 'life draining' attacks, and even the pennance stare. I doubt Morlun's power will function against one. And even if his life draining power DOES, I think it'd be well within Carnages, Venoms, and ESPECIALLY Toxin's ability to kill him.

Spidey did it with a couple stabs. What does Carange ALWAYS bring to the table?

ExtraMision5555
man, now that i think about it, the morlon/spiderman saga was a little out thier

H. S. 6
Sandman takes it by himself.

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Sandman takes it by himself.

Agreed, unless we assume that vacuums or hydrants are allowed. wink.

marvelprince
Venom almost killed Sandman by taking a bite out of him. Don't think he'll be THAT much of a problem

H. S. 6
Agreed, unless we assume that vacuums or hydrants are allowed. wink.

I'm under the presumption there are no plot devices in the immediate vicinity. stick out tongue

Originally posted by marvelprince
Venom almost killed Sandman by taking a bite out of him. Don't think he'll be THAT much of a problem

Venom's going to have a hard time biting sand.

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'm under the presumption there are no plot devices in the immediate vicinity. stick out tongue

Venom's going to have a hard time biting sand.

I wasn't aware of that fact, but if Venom almost killed Sandman in comics, it presents good evidence that he could manage here. erm.

H. S. 6
I wasn't aware of that fact, but if Venom almost killed Sandman in comics, it presents good evidence that he could manage here. erm.

He bit and poisoned him, I think, but so long as Sandman is in his sand form, I have a hard time understanding how he'll be biting shifting sand.

Space M ummy
I think we're all forgetting that Morlun (team 2's heavy hitter by far) was killed and EATEN by Spider Man.

Putting him up against a team with Venom, Carnage, and Toxin is suicide. They'd devour him without much difficulty, especially considering all three are pretty much immune to purely physical damage.

Sam Z
Spider-man vs GG = Spidey.
Carnage vs Lizard = Carnage.
Venom vs Sandman = Venom (bites himbig grin).
Toxin vs Morlun = Toxin.
Hobogblin vs anyone from team one = anyone from team one.
Dock Ock dies after Carnage shoots a sharp projectile at him.
Team one for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.