Team Metal Gear vs Team Umbrella

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Representing Team Metal Gear
1. Big Boss
2. Solid Snake
3. Solidus Snake
4. Raiden

Representing Team Umbrella
1. Albert Wesker
2. Mr. X
3. The Nemesis
4. G (Type III)

I know. I'm horrible.

SpadeKing
ins't Mr.X invincible?

Nikkolas
The ony monster in RE that comes close to a level of invincibility is Birkin (G-Type). The fact is, nothing can really stop him. You need some sort of extra-help ala the convenient B.O.W.-specific mechanism on the train that exploded. Fact is, without it, Birkin just gets stronger. You keep hitting him with guns and whatever else you got and he'll mutate. There is no real off-switch to it and it's like a form of artificial evolution that allows him to adapt to any situation. It's highly probable he could develop an exoskeleton against bullet rounds given enough time.

Nemesis has extremely phenomenal durability but he simply gets weaker and his mind also goes. I mean, when he lost the arms he just got some tentacles and that was it. Had it not been for the bodies of the T-102 (Mr. X's type of Tyrant) he could have been a pretty much dead of acid-ridden sludge who would have died pretty soon.

Anyway...Big Boss can shoot Birkin all day. It won't really do much. If this is a closed type of arena, Birkin can get his claws out BB and he's dead in one swipe. By Form III, do you mean the four-legged version or the one with four arms? The one with four arms could make some pretty big jumps and the one with four-legs was very agile and quick. If Nemesis has his rocket launcher, he could probably take out Raiden pretty early.

Solidus will last the longest because of his speed. But with Wesker...unless Solidus can chop off Wesker's head before Wesker can hit him, he's gonna lose to Albert. I see Solidus capable of killing Wesker but not in a whole majority. Wesker will be able to snag him a few times and kill him.

But anyway, BB, Solid Snake and Raiden all die. If they attempted to pull out a Stinger, the amount it took to aim and fire would be enough for Wesker to blitz them or for another one of the monsters they're not looking at to kill them.

lightness
no limited supplies?

they can lay a shitload of c4 and set it off ass soon as birkins go there and boom. the end.

stinger would take care of mr.x easily. and put birkins down atleaste temperarily.

metal gear team is unbeatable. especially if u use mgs4 raiden and stealth camo

SpadeKing
Originally posted by lightness
no limited supplies?

they can lay a shitload of c4 and set it off ass soon as birkins go there and boom. the end.

stinger would take care of mr.x easily. and put birkins down atleaste temperarily.

metal gear team is unbeatable. especially if u use mgs4 raiden and stealth camo
so you're saying that if they were put up against the spartans they would win? erm or put up against a team of super heroes or villains?

Krone
Bit unfair isnt it. You've got 3 monsters verses 2 mullets, and a complete ***. Solidus may stand a chance but i don't see him killing Nemisis let alone Mr.X. The only member in the Umbrella team i see dieing is Wesker but thats doubtful.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Krone
Bit unfair isnt it. You've got 3 monsters verses 2 mullets, and a complete ***. Solidus may stand a chance but i don't see him killing Nemisis let alone Mr.X. The only member in the Umbrella team i see dieing is Wesker but thats doubtful.

Wesker is awesome He will just punch one of them crushing their ribs and hopes and dreams no expression

or you could give us Leon seeing as he is basically unstoppable erm

Superboy Prime
I think Wesker vs. Twin Snakes Solid Snake would be a dream match.

lightness
jill valentine killed nemesis. and leon/claire killed mr.x

wesker is fast but so was gene, vamp, etc who all lost to someone on mgs team. send any of them against metal gear and it'll just step on them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.