Godlike Cable versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Cable ftw?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Cable ftw?

Who is Godly Cable, and is this Classic Thor or Endgame Thor

King KAM
Im not sure if thor can be Tped....but he definatley could win....but iunno...

BJC (Baby Jesus Cable) is one tough summbitch

Rewmac
Cable might do some damage to him...It would an interesting fight...

Xplosive
Cable would own him.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Xplosive
Cable would own him.

How?

ExtraMision5555
i swear cable would win
this thread popped up a week or two ago and it didnt last long, but i thought it was a good fight

King KAM
okay since people recently have been saying shit like blah blah....kam cant debate...and all this other jazz imma actually hit sumn for yall.

BJC might not win this but he definatley has a great chance at it. In his story arc, he was literally talking to everyone on the planet at once, and other insant TP feats which show that IF Thor can be hit by TP than BJC is the man to do it.

But as for BJC winning this fight, BJC never actually lays a hand on Thor, he removes the hammer from him Telekentically, when or if Thor throws it at him, and once they are separated, he Teleports Thor into space, where he floats around until someone comes to get him.

BJC has also shown shields being able to stop a barrage of nuclear missles, and lift a whole metropolis with his mind, with minimal effort, he could literally just pin thor to the ground with his TK or throw him around like a rag doll, but the problem is Thor most likely keeps coming back....So Cable must seperate him from Mjolnir first, and then mind toss him into space.

Also I have read that Thor isnt bullet proof, and have seen him cut by wolverines claws, Yest this was cannon, even though the reality never happened, it IS cannon that wolverine did do that in that future, and that was to a KingThor, so Im pretty sure that Classic thor has the same durability.....So cable can just poke holes in him with his mind if he wanted too...like literal psi-bullets.

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Who is Godly Cable This version of Cable got in about 2 punches on Silver Surfer (that didn't even have any lasting damage), and then for some reason people started calling him "God-Like" roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Originally posted by Galan007
This version of Cable got in about 2 punches on Silver Surfer (that didn't even have any lasting damage), and then for some reason people started calling him "God-Like" roll eyes (sarcastic) thats not why.....

Its because he was acting like the next version of Jesus christ, and Deadpool kept repeadetly making references to the fact that he was acting like a new Jesus or something.In other words he was trying to be Earths Savior.

And he is nolonger God Like Cable its BJC Baby Jesus Cable

Galan007
Originally posted by King KAM
And he is nolong God Like Cable its BJC Baby Jesus Cable laughing out loud

King KAM
laughing out loud whos that in your sig with the IG?

Galan007
Reed Richards

don't shiv
NATE GREY = Sun snacking DARK PHOENIX = Godlike Cable

Saviour "Jesus Patton" Cable broke Surfers UNbreakable Board. Could have broken Surfers head off. Chose Not to, playing "Ghandi"

simmillarly wolverine could have killed Dark Phoenix when Jean was feeling suicidal

Bloodlusted Dark Phoenix vs Beserker Wolverine.................

DigiMark007
Equating Nate and Cable with Pheonix?? Not quite.

God Cable lost to Surfer, who didn't even have to expend himself too much. He's not so uber that this is a curbstomp.

It would be a good fight. But Kam's theory of seperating him from Mjolnir won't work. Thor can just summon Mjolnir to himself at any time.

K3VIL
he could literally just pin thor to the ground with his TK or throw him around like a rag doll, but the problem is Thor most likely keeps coming back....So Cable must seperate him from Mjolnir first, and then mind toss him into space.

Also I have read that Thor isnt bullet proof, and have seen him cut by wolverines claws, Yest this was cannon, even though the reality never happened, it IS cannon that wolverine did do that in that future, and that was to a KingThor, so Im pretty sure that Classic thor has the same durability.....So cable can just poke holes in him with his mind if he wanted too...like literal psi-bullets.
First off, that's major bullshit.Cause in Ragnarok, a depowered but still superstrong Volstagg smashed an asgardian made axe on Thor's chest, crushing the axe.
Thor can't be killed by logan.Thor cannot be killed by bullets.
Thor blocked with his hammer a psionic attack from Jean Grey point blank distance.Surfer was in a major job day with Cable.When he decided to cut loose, Cable was lying on the ground majorly busted up.Removing Mjolnir?Heralds can't do that, and now can Cable?I'd like to see a mutant freak owned by Thor.You teleport Thor?He TP back.What about anti matter energy shattering Cable shields and body.
The so God Like Cable got high feats?Yes.Classic Thor has higher.

Xplosive
Originally posted by don't shiv
NATE GREY = Sun snacking DARK PHOENIX = Godlike Cable

No.
And I don't see Dark Phoenix loosing to Silver Surfer in anyway.

id369
Intresting match....Cable will most likely burn himself trying to match Thors Power.

But, I wonder if he can TP Thor?

Beta Ray Howard
No. Moondragon tried with the Mind Gem and it didn't work on him. He smacked her like a punk.

masterbruce
When Cable was fighting Surfer, he snapped Surfer's board like a graham cracker.

Also, wasn't he expending only a small percent of his power, since he had to use alot of his power to keep up the city and stuff?

A Full Powered God Cable would probably defeat Surfer.

id369

Lord S
Originally posted by DigiMark007
God Cable lost to Surfer, who didn't even have to expend himself too much. Can you kindly supply the issue number for this, please? I'm curious to read it.

I've never seen anything from Cable to indicate that he could be on par with a guy like Thor.

guy222
Cable ftw?

Thor

Galan007
When Cable was fighting Surfer, he snapped Surfer's board like a graham cracker.

Also, wasn't he expending only a small percent of his power, since he had to use alot of his power to keep up the city and stuff?

A Full Powered God Cable would probably defeat Surfer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Here's where Cable "snapped Surfer's board like a graham cracker," and got in his one and only shot on Surfer (that did NO damage at all):
http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabledeadpool102005streetsamur4.jpg
http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabledeadpool102005streetsamur2.jpg

Now that Surfer is a little angry, he owns Cable with nothing more then his eye blasts:
http://img320.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabledeadpool102005streetsamur.jpg

Notice how in these scans, Surfer's board has miraculously re-appeared:
http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabledeadpool102005streetsamur1.jpg
http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabledeadpool102005streetsamur.jpg

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord S
Can you kindly supply the issue number for this, please? I'm curious to read it.

Cable & Deadpool 10

I've never seen anything from Cable to indicate that he could be on par with a guy like Thor.

That could be said for Hulk and he beat Thor many times.
God-like Cable definetelly has the power to take down Thor.

When he fought Sivler Surfer, he was holding an island, simuntenosaly repearing all the damages they were doing and still had enough power to destroy Silver Surfer board, but was holding back so much. He could also attacked him telepatachly, but didn't.
But the same could be also said for Silver Surfer, he was holding back.

I would like to see that fight again, but now God-like Cable bloodlusted and to give everything he has, I am sure he would have more then enough power to hurt Silver Surfer.

ExtraMision5555
Cable was very tied up and not exactly eager to fight surfer. So in some ways it wasnt a true debacle. BUT that doesnt mean that even if he was fully focused he would have won either. Surfer still has a huge energy output advantage over Cable as well as speed. So no, he wouldent win that fight.

But i think that he might be able to give thor an extremely good fight, and i think he could even win. Im not completely sure, but cable has some extremely rediculous TK feats as this version of cable. Isint that verison of cable basicly Stryfe? Or stronger?

Xplosive
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Isint that verison of cable basicly Stryfe? Or stronger?

They are equal.

What Cable needs is durabilty.
His power level is definetelly up there, but durability is the problem.

StarsNeverFall7
He really wasn't trying to fight Surfer.

Kinda of like Xplosive said he is telepathically linked to Surfer, repairing all the buildings that are being destroyed, manages to break his board, get blasted and still hold up a space station. All while being completely calm? He did this with little to no effort, yes Surfer "beat" him, but it isn't hard to win when your opponent isnt really trying to fight back.

Now seeing as Thor has bested Surfer on more than a few ocasions, it would make for a good fight. Torn between the two though, I'd have to say a 50/50 split.

celestialdemon
If Surfer's performance against Cable was any indication, Thor will win this fight. Cable might have the power to hurt Thor, but he doesn't have the durability to take a hit from him.

id369
If you pay attention
Surfer attempted to speed blitz and overpower Cable.
Cable and the Surfer ware fighting and repairing in several locations across the globe.

Its not every day you see a mutant take on a herald, and maintain his ground. But then again I wish we could have seen a bit more, even if Cable was going to come up short in the end.

Galan007
Originally posted by id369
If you pay attention
Surfer attempted to speed blitz and overpower Cable.
Cable and the Surfer ware fighting and repairing in several locations across the globe.

Its not every day you see a mutant take on a herald, and maintain his ground. But then again I wish we could have seen a bit more, even if Cable was going to come up short in the end. When Surfer got a little angry, Cable was nothing to him. Cable's performace in that battle hardly constitutes the title of "Godlike"

There is no way Surfer's eye blasts would own Thor that badly, as Thor has proven a match for Surfer in the past.

I personally feel that Thor would take the majority here.

ExtraMision5555
When Surfer got a little angry, Cable was nothing to him. Cable's performace in that battle hardly constitutes the title of "Godlike"

There is no way Surfer's eye blasts would own Thor that badly, as Thor has proven a match for Surfer in the past.

Godlike is just a term based off of his mentality

ExtraMision5555
Can you kindly supply the issue number for this, please? I'm curious to read it.

As someone said its issue 10

But you suold read it from like 1-10 atleast
its a REALLY, REALLY good story

Originally posted by Xplosive
They are equal.

What Cable needs is durabilty.
His power level is definetelly up there, but durability is the problem.

Thats what i figured. If Thor penetrates Cables shields then its over

his shields can withstand an incredible deal if hes prepaired but truthfully, thors durabliity is well beyond cables actual durability
not that it would happen, but i think cable could keep up in actual combat with thor if he wasnt so breakable

id369
When Surfer got a little angry, Cable was nothing to him. Cable's performace in that battle hardly constitutes the title of "Godlike"

Its true that Cables endurance hardly matches Thor or Silver.
But it seems a bit strange that Cable is just going to flat out stop his assault, and let SS attack him with out putting up some form of defensive.

To me it seems as if Cable wore himself out.

I still wonder if Cable can TP Thor into submission.

ExtraMision5555
Its true that Cables endurance hardly matches Thor or Silver.
But it seems a bit strange that Cable is just going to flat out stop his assault, and let SS attack him with out putting up some form of defensive.

To me it seems as if Cable wore himself out.

I still wonder if Cable can TP Thor into submission.

i agree, thier as alot of quesitomarks in that fight and cable was being very passive
also SS zapped his arm which essentially de-activated his powers.

Not that that same zap probably wouldent have fried cable all together, but you get what i mean

I still think that Shield wise, he could hold up to thor. After all, current cable re-routed a pseudo-nuclear blast. And current version is nothing compared to godlike version

Mordum
An all out surfer would dismantle Cable and his whole family. Surfer was just there to teach him a lesson. He wasnt even trying.

id369
Originally posted by Mordum
An all out surfer would dismantle Cable and his whole family. Surfer was just there to teach him a lesson. He wasnt even trying.
Everyone in his family? At the same time? laughing laughing laughing laughing

ExtraMision5555
Everyone in his family? At the same time? laughing laughing laughing laughing

isint cables family the elite mutants?
like nate grey?

id369
isint cables family the elite mutants?
like nate grey?

Jean, Rachel, Shaman X-Man, Hyper Storm.

I seriuosly doubt SS can take on all of them.

ExtraMision5555
Jean, Rachel, Shaman X-Man, Hyper Storm.

I seriuosly doubt SS can take on all of them.

lol
sounds like a good thread

Rewmac
The question is would Cable be able to withstand the force of the Mjolnir or even break it??? We saw the hammer break but does Cable have enough power to overcome a god orientated weapon?!?!...hmmm...I wonder.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Rewmac
The question is would Cable be able to withstand the force of the Mjolnir or even break it??? We saw the hammer break but does Cable have enough power to overcome a god orientated weapon?!?!...hmmm...I wonder.

well, breaking surfers board IS impressive

i wonder as well.
And im still not convinced that cable would lose this fight

Rewmac
Me neither. I just say Thor as fought numerous. If Cable brings up a TK Shield I suppose Thor could break that but I'm not sure.

Soljer
I think if Cable could break the Surfer's board, be could break Uru.

Not that it matters, because this fight is ridiculously lopsided in Thor's favor.

Thor, 10/10.

masterbruce
The battle with Surfer only illustrates how powerful God Cable is, not his limits.

Remember, it was a Cable exerting only a small fraction of his power versus a full strengthed Surfer. Imagine the power needed to hold and repair a FRICKING CITY, Surfer would struggle with that.

A Fullpowered God Cable would destroy more than Surfer's board!

guy222
This version of Cable got in about 2 punches on Silver Surfer (that didn't even have any lasting damage), and then for some reason people started calling him "God-Like" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thank u

ExtraMision5555
Me neither. I just say Thor as fought numerous. If Cable brings up a TK Shield I suppose Thor could break that but I'm not sure.

yeah, i definately would put it past thor either
i mean im sure he could
is thor succebtable to mental attacks?

Grimm22
Cable has some kind of jobber aura of his own

I mean he beat Apocolypse with a stick?!? A stick!

Rewmac
The battle with Surfer only illustrates how powerful God Cable is, not his limits.

Remember, it was a Cable exerting only a small fraction of his power versus a full strengthed Surfer. Imagine the power needed to hold and repair a FRICKING CITY, Surfer would struggle with that.

Than why did Surfer own him with like one blast???

Rewmac
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cable has some kind of jobber aura of his own

I mean he beat Apocolypse with a stick?!? A stick! He has beaten En Sabah Nur it wasn't really Apocalypse.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
I think if Cable could break the Surfer's board, be could break Uru.

Not that it matters, because this fight is ridiculously lopsided in Thor's favor.

Thor, 10/10.

How in hell is this battle lopsided in favor of Thor, if anything Thor doesn't have a flying chance.

A 10% God Cable snapped Surfer's board like nothing.

A 100% God Cable would easily mindrape Thor back to Asgard.

Rewmac
yeah, i definately would put it past thor either
i mean im sure he could
is thor succebtable to mental attacks? Hmmm...I don't know. But he is God. He should be but I don't know exactly.

masterbruce
Than why did Surfer own him with like one blast???

ummm, perhaps because Cable was TIRED from expending SO MUCH energy tyring to psionically hold together an ENTiRE CITY from collapse???

masterbruce
Originally posted by guy222
Thank u

Cable is called Godlike because he is much closer to acting like a 'God' than a supposed true god, Thor.

ExtraMision5555
How in hell is this battle lopsided in favor of Thor, if anything Thor doesn't have a flying chance.

A 100% God Cable would easily mindrape Thor back to Asgard.

Well hold on

First

where did you get the precentile from?

Also, a full powered surfer?

if thats surfer at full potential (which it wasnt) then the universe is in trouble

Soljer

No. He wouldn't. Surfer would still shit-stomp him.

Also, Surfer was repairing the city around them with Nate, if I recall correctly.

The Surfer could one-shot ANY version of cable at ANY time he pleased.

ExtraMision5555
Cable is called Godlike because he is much closer to acting like a 'God' than a supposed true god, Thor.
and thakyou for clarifying that, i was going to say that (again)

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
No. He wouldn't. Surfer would still shit-stomp him.

Also, Surfer was repairing the city around them with Nate, if I recall correctly.

The Surfer could one-shot ANY version of cable at ANY time he pleased.

Yes, he was repairing it too

Surfer could PROBABLY one shot cable, given his current level, and even in that mode. Thiers still a little ambiguity, but for the most part i agree. That fight definately belongs to surfer, no matter how many quetions it left readers with

masterbruce
Well hold on

First

where did you get the precentile from?

Also, a full powered surfer?

if thats surfer at full potential (which it wasnt) then the universe is in trouble

admittedly, it's just a rough estimate

but I'm sure it takes a tremendous amount of energy to hold and repair a city on the fly. It's much harder to build something than to destroy it.

basically, Surfer had every advantage in their 'supposed battle'

masterbruce
Yes, he was repairing it too

Surfer could PROBABLY one shot cable, given his current level, and even in that mode. Thiers still a little ambiguity, but for the most part i agree. That fight definately belongs to surfer, no matter how many quetions it left readers with

I disagree. We basically saw Surfer defeat a weakened Cable. Cable is never allowed to fight full strength in comics for some reason.

Xplosive

Yeah, right. Not even close.

the Darkone

What the f**k?A 100% God Cable would easily mindrape Thor back to Asgard.

Thor is immune to telepathy, Thor will rock his ass but Cable will give him hell. But in the end Thor will do to Cable what Silver surfer did to him, Thor powers are beyuond even Godlike Cable.

id369
In a general tier list ware is Cable, Thor, and Silver Surfer ranked?

Ex.
Cosmic - Odin
BL cosmic (Borderline Cosmic) Heralds of Galactus
S. High - Thor
High - Vulcan
Mid - Exodus
Low - Wolverine

Know the reason I ask this, is because the Thor keeps on being placed worlds above Cable.

ExtraMision5555
I disagree. We basically saw Surfer defeat a weakened Cable. Cable is never allowed to fight full strength in comics for some reason.

True, and thast why i said thiers still some ambiguity. But Truthfully, I think that if surfer chose, he could get darn close to one shotting cable. To a point thats debateable, but i mean its surfer. his energy projection is unmatched

id369
Even with out being hindered with the T.O. virus, Cable or X-Man will never be able to live up to their hype. But then again, if they did have thier respective bodies to handle such powers (in other words if they ware Omega Level mutants).

And the knowledge to manipulate their psi powers to the limits.
Who would challenge them?
And how boring would that be?

StarsNeverFall7
Well in theory Cables main objective would just be getting Miolnir away from Thor, which as sad as it is Thor has a huge tendancy to throw that hammer which Cables shields shouldn't have much trouble holding up against. Using TK to grab the hammer and serperatly throw Thor into space and keep the hammer at his feet.

Its not like Surfers power is derived from his board as Thors is from his hammer. You destroy Surfers board and he makes a new one. You get the hammer away from Thor and the god is literally almost powerless.

Superboy Prime
Too bad Thor can recover Mjolnir just as easily as he throws it around.

ExtraMision5555
If thor called his mjnolr to him
would it adhere to his command, regardless of outside forces?

Superboy Prime
Yes.

ExtraMision5555
if cable called his thor to him
would it adhere to him, regardless of outside forces?

King KAM
Originally posted by K3VIL
First off, that's major bullshit.Cause in Ragnarok, a depowered but still superstrong Volstagg smashed an asgardian made axe on Thor's chest, crushing the axe.
Thor can't be killed by logan.Thor cannot be killed by bullets.
Thor blocked with his hammer a psionic attack from Jean Grey point blank distance.Surfer was in a major job day with Cable.When he decided to cut loose, Cable was lying on the ground majorly busted up.Removing Mjolnir?Heralds can't do that, and now can Cable?I'd like to see a mutant freak owned by Thor.You teleport Thor?He TP back.What about anti matter energy shattering Cable shields and body.
The so God Like Cable got high feats?Yes.Classic Thor has higher. JeanGrey doesnt do do what BJC did for one. And the fact of the matter is, that normally Thor Throws his hammer, and if he throws his hammer in this fight, than he loses because he will never be able to touch it again.

He will never be able to touch cable either, Cable not only moves his body quickly, but has sheilds that are gonna repel Everthing Thor throws at him sans a godblast, and all of this is while Cable is literrally hitting thor with whatever the hell is around them.

Cables TK was shown to be in the over 200,000 ton radius, meaning that Volstag Aint got SHIT on what Cables TK Punches do. And thor cant even see them coming

Superboy Prime

the Darkone
If Thor can see Gladiator and Hermes fly at light-speed he will see Cables TK, can Cable see a hammer coming at him 3x the speed of light.

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
If Thor can see Gladiator and Hermes fly at light-speed he will see Cables TK, can Cable see a hammer coming at him 3x the speed of light. TK is invisible...but whatever. Cable doesnt have to, he'll see him when he splatters into the shield.

StarsNeverFall7
Thor recover his hammer from Cables TK? Is this kind of like how he couldn't recover it when Quasar did the same manuver and had to destroy the construct that was just sitting on the ground?

Like Kam said, one hammer throw and its over and done with. I don't think Thor would enjoy getting slapped around with his own "mighty mallet".

The more I think about this the more I see it leaning to Cables favor.

id369

King KAM
See I think thor could, win....but cable could win also.

I mean lets be real, Thor is a God...but How does he even get to Cable,Cable can Evade him all day, and if Thor throws the hammer, then its a long day at the office, because hes gonna not only keep thor from it, but hes also gonna throw thor around like a rag doll and pin him to the ground, until Odinson just gets tired.

D-Block
If anyone's getting tired in this fight it won't be Thor. Plus the hammer inhances Thors power so Thor could still use his weather abilities without his hammer.

D-Block
See I think thor could, win....but cable could win also.

I mean lets be real, Thor is a God...but How does he even get to Cable,Cable can Evade him all day, and if Thor throws the hammer, then its a long day at the office, because hes gonna not only keep thor from it, but hes also gonna throw thor around like a rag doll and pin him to the ground, until Odinson just gets tired.

I doubt Cable's strong enough to hold Thor down and if so Cable would tire out before Thor.

King KAM
Originally posted by D-Block
I doubt Cable's strong enough to hold Thor down and if so Cable would tire out before Thor. Cables TK is strong enough to lift a large metropolis. thats decent strength wouldnt you say?, And thor wouldnt want to keep gettin pinned and thrown around, hed prolly just say screw it

guy222
Originally posted by D-Block
If anyone's getting tired in this fight it won't be Thor. Plus the hammer inhances Thors power so Thor could still use his weather abilities without his hammer.

Thor could use his belt of strength

StarsNeverFall7
His belt of strength isn't going to assist him in the event of getting thrown around like a ragdoll via TK.

This mainly comes down to, can Thor close the gap between him and Cable quick enough before Cable gets a change to do anything.

That or between Thor's son of Odin speech and Cables "im the new jesus" gimmick they will both pass out from hearing the others babbling.

K3VIL
Magneto's shields durability it's not even an argument, cause in Thor's respect thread he's showed owning Magneto by absorbing the magnetic force of his shield, and Mjolnir can both emit and manipulate the magnetic energies, so that's not aiding you in arguing on Cable's side.
Cable is nothing Thor hasn't beaten or can't beat.You are just in love with him "fighting" Surfer, but you probably forgot to check the last page.

StarsNeverFall7
Same could really be said with Thor. The "fight" with Surfer wasn't brought up to show a fight it was brought up to show how easily and how little effort it took Cable to do what he did. Yes, he didn't "win" but that was far from the debate at hand.

The fight is pretty much a split right down the middle, it will go to Thor if he could manage to close the gap between them before Cable got a chance to act. If he can't and tries the whole hammer throw business then he loses.

don't shiv
the Low Budget Action Movie.

Remember in Blood of Apocalypse when Horseman Gambit threatens PAC
"I will turn the air within your lungs to poison, just as YOU! taught me."

PAC says "very well try it. but be warned. I Know your achilles heel."

Singapore. Cable watches Jackie Singapore deep throat a ripe grape, then watches him hit the dirt.

Jackies kid brigade ease off their safeties, Cable snaps his fingers popping the air outta their lungs & establighing an oxygen free field around the royal guard.
Cable, Then explains To Jackie how he changed the Molecules of the red grape from its charra-plore-yadda-yadda-lava chain to a toxic strain.

"See how easily I turn Food to Poison. Even I am not in full controll of my powers, how can you presume to be in controll of yours?!??"

Cable reverses the chemical reaction and exits leaving Singapore sufficiently chastised.

Soldier X. Geo an activist confronts Cable, he has a cybernetic metal arm , the Russian mafia gunning for Cable have been giving him a hard time. Cable has no quarrel with him, so he vibrates the atoms in Geo's arm till the metal burns red-hot.

"where did you learn to fight dirty like that?"

Geo stands down. Reluctantly.

Cable is so much more than brute force, guns, askani martial arts & Technology.

And with Bodyslide & stepping in-between-the-Moments Thor can forget ever making contact as Cable funks with Thor's internal organs/nervous system/respiratory system, and plucks the nightmares from every S.O.B. planet-side ramming them down odinson's frontal lobes.

Philosophía
Well......bump.

One Big Mob
whos that in your sig with the IG? Originally posted by Galan007
Reed Richards

No it isn't

Philosophía
This is Reed Richards.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar98733_170.gif

Feel old now?

One Big Mob
The time he became a pure blooded Atlantian to win back Sue

Philosophía
laughing

To think that these younglings from 2006 were so unaware of what was coming for Thor
https://imgur.com/a/TjIz3n6

Galan007
Originally posted by One Big Mob
No it isn't Well shit. Now I'm curious what sig I had back then? The only Reed sig I remember wearing was of the Maker, but that came WAAAY after this.

I hate cold crime scenes. sad

Philosophía
IIRC, it was this one:

https://ladygeekgirl.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/mr-fantastic-reed-richards.jpg

Galan007
2006 me wasn't nearly that clever.

Philosophía
I was still on the IMDB Dragon Ball Z forums around that time, arguing that SSJ3 Goku would beat Mystic Gohan.

One Big Mob
Funny you should mention that considering the recent statements. Galan luvs them

Philosophía
Hm? I'm out of the loop.

Galan007
He's talking about this:
So the recent V-Jump states that Boohan was "on par" with SSJ3 Goku:
https://i.imgur.com/zJ8rupR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PG5gG1z.jpg

That's...interesting, to say the least.

One Big Mob
Goku = Buuhan, or at the very least Mystic = close to SS3 Goku depending how you interpret it.

Funny how time works. I used to think it was so cool I could get my opinion out in 06 to the world. Now I'm in a minus 30 garage doing close grip bench putting out zero opinions on threads.
Fuk it's cold too.

Philosophía
He's talking about this: lol

To think I was arguing for months on end that Kid Boo overpowering the Genki Dama meant he is more powerful than them, and arguing against Goku's statement inside of Super Boo. I still remember many of the arguments - like the fact that Kaioshins don't power 'Pure'/Kid Boo up as made clear at the start of the whole saga, so 'Buff Boo' that appeared, who was more powerful than Super Boo, would still be below Kid Boo, and the statements Goku/Vegeta made were related to his diminutive size, not PL etc.

Ah, memories.

One Big Mob
I just don't think there's a ****ing 8x disparity between Kid and Super Buu personally.

You should see the current DB arguments though. Skillz and ILS are pretty attached to Jiren/MUI being vastly above everything except Angels. Everyday.
But it seems like that around the whole community. Jiren vs Broly is the new it thing.

Philosophía
I just can't get into it again. One thing I noticed just by glimpsing at stories/episodes, is that Beerus is hilariously kept above people that, given what was stated when he appeared, makes no sense, mathematically speaking.

One Big Mob
Beerus has rubber band AI.

I'm hoping Toriyama comes out one day and calls Jiren mega gay and definitely below Beerus though.

BrolyBlack

I'm hoping Toriyama comes out one day and calls Jiren mega gay and definitely below Beerus though.

So basically your hoping Carver dies?

Galan007
Beerus has rubber band AI.

I'm hoping Toriyama comes out one day and calls Jiren mega gay and definitely below Beerus though. Skillz and carv would legit slit their own throats.

NemeBro
Skillz and carv would legit slit their own throats. Are they actually fans of that shitty character though? It's one thing if you honestly believe the evidence dictates that Jiren is stronger than Beerus and Broly, but liking the character himself is... yeesh.

One Big Mob
I think Skillz just likes DB wank. Who knows what goes on in Carver's mind though? It's just a meat grinder in there

carver9
I'm in love with Jiren. My favorite character, by far.

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
I'm in love with Jiren. My favorite character, by far.

why? Jiren looks so retarded and unaesthetic

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/917069215676366848/xIzQ_4ux_400x400.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/e7/38/2fe7386aa2e88b54dfca877b739741f0.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by NemeBro
Are they actually fans of that shitty character though? Originally posted by One Big Mob
Who knows what goes on in Carver's mind though? It's just a meat grinder in there Originally posted by carver9
I'm in love with Jiren. My favorite character, by far. And there you have it.

Damborgson
He had to be kidding.

Take away "cuz he's strong" and what is there to like about Jiren lol?

Those two rapeable holes in the side of his head ?

NemeBro
I'm in love with Jiren. My favorite character, by far. https://hookagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/business-man-with-noose.jpg

One Big Mob
I'm in love with Jiren. My favorite character, by far. God damned Kitchenaid Meat Grinder going on in there. From his eyes first seeing something to his fingers, things get so carved up you can't make heads or tails of it sometimes.

carver9
God damned Kitchenaid Meat Grinder going on in there. From his eyes first seeing something to his fingers, things get so carved up you can't make heads or tails of it sometimes.

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Lolz this page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.