Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Thanos has all of his usual tech, no prep.

Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Who wins?

What good does it do zoom if thanos can just stand inside one of his tech force fields?

Endless Mike
Well can't Zoom just keep attacking until he breaks through?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well can't Zoom just keep attacking until he breaks through?

Zoom doesn't have that kind of power. Even Big G had to excert himself to break thru. Thanos Shields are among the best Tech in comics.

golem370
They say that Thanos keeps weapons or stays in a pocket dimiension. Thanos is able to effect matter that would help not to mention is Superhuman I.Q

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
They say that Thanos keeps weapons or stays in a pocket dimiension. Thanos is able to effect matter that would help not to mention is Superhuman I.Q

Thanos isn't going to beat Zoom any more than Zoom is going to beat Thanos.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos isn't going to beat Zoom any more than Zoom is going to beat Thanos. well he could....if he waits till Zoom tires himself out from pounding on his shields, or grabs him with his FTL reflexes ftw eek!

Beta Ray Howard
*waits for Great Dane to go crazy*

Bentley
I may be talking out of my arse but, cant Thanos mind-rape, blow up a planet or something like that to take Zoom? (not literally this, I just mean that he may have an indirect way to defeat him)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
I may be talking out of my arse but, cant Thanos mind-rape, blow up a planet or something like that to take Zoom? (not literally this, I just mean that he may have an indirect way to defeat him)

Zoom exist in his own time, Before the planet would even break apart, zoom would be back in his own time. Zoom could see thanos moving so slow that he would have time to go back to his own time a thousand times before thanos even blew the planet completely apart.

Wally West
Zoom can't travel back in time.

NiņoAraņa
Zoom exist in his own time, Before the planet would even break apart, zoom would be back in his own time. Zoom could see thanos moving so slow that he would have time to go back to his own time a thousand times before thanos even blew the planet completely apart. Zoom II could.....not Zoom

at least thats what i think, i could be wrong

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
Zoom can't travel back in time.

ZOom can go back to his own timeline.

Bentley
How is that supposed to work exactly, I admit that I dont get it.

Wally West
ZOom can go back to his own timeline.
You're going to have to explain in more detail what you mean and how it relates to this fight because I don't understand. Zoom cannot time travel, thats why he needed the cosmic treadmill and Jay Garrick has said he cannot go backwards on the timeline. He can control the speed is he moving along his own timeline.

NiņoAraņa

guy222

Who wins?

Is Thanos using the Gauntlet?
I say Thanos

Superherovandal
thats never part of his usual tech. He gets it once and it's part of his usual tech?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
You're going to have to explain in more detail what you mean and how it relates to this fight because I don't understand. Zoom cannot time travel, thats why he needed the cosmic treadmill and Jay Garrick has said he cannot go backwards on the timeline. He can control the speed is he moving along his own timeline.

That is what I meant, WHat is to stop him from just going back to his rightful speed and time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.