Stryfe vs. Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/6/6a/Stryfe_2.jpg/442px-Stryfe_2.jpg

vs

http://members.activecom.net/~cybercat/comic/exodus.jpg

id369
Well anyone?

Evil_Ash
Exodus wins with an ease.

RisingStorm
Exodus. I really do think that he is much more powerful at full potential. He can probably pawn Magneto himself if he realized his true potential.

guy222
Originally posted by id369
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/6/6a/Stryfe_2.jpg/442px-Stryfe_2.jpg

vs

exodus

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
exodus

I agree, Exodus is the best big grin

Utrigita
Well I doesn't I believe that stryfe could win this

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Well I doesn't I believe that stryfe could win this

Welcome back, my friend

Utrigita
Welcome back, my friend

Thanks has about 20 minutes and then it is back to the books sad

guy222
Thanks has about 20 minutes and then it is back to the books sad

Good studies smile Always wish u the best cool

mykke
guy222 u seem like such a nice guy, one of my favorite posters (in the short time ive been here) keep it up smile . exodus takes this, full potential he would be one of the most powerful mutants IMO. Exodus > Stryfe 6 / 10 full potential

Utrigita
Originally posted by mykke
guy222 u seem like such a nice guy, one of my favorite posters (in the short time ive been here) keep it up smile . exodus takes this, full potential he would be one of the most powerful mutants IMO. Exodus > Stryfe 6 / 10 full potential

Exodus was beaten up by Nate Grey and Stryfe and Nate Grey are somehow related some kind of alternate future brothers ore that kind of crap, my point is that Stryfe possessing the very same abilities as Nate Grey should also be capable of beating up exodus make it Stryfe>Exodus instead I am not talking a overkill just a win after a damm long battle

Evil_Ash
What are Stryfe's feats exactly?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

Raw potential is at the same level as Cable and Nate Grey and has If I remember correct beaten Apocalypse twice, but correct me if I am wrong. And I don't need to tell you who made a respect thread to apocalypse what he did against Exodus

Evil_Ash
Raw potential is at the same level as Cable and Nate Grey and has If I remember correct beaten Apocalypse twice, but correct me if I am wrong.

Twice?

I know he has beaten Apocalypse once, although that was a weakened Apocalypse.

llagrok
Raw potential is at the same level as Cable and Nate Grey and has If I remember correct beaten Apocalypse twice, but correct me if I am wrong. And I don't need to tell you who made a respect thread to apocalypse what he did against Exodus

You're wrong.

Nate's potential was far above Exodus, if you read x-man 15 I think, you'll see that Nate defeats Exodus without much hassle. When Exodus first battled Apocalypse, he had no problems taking out Exodus, stripping him of his powers and locking him away.

Utrigita
Twice?

I know he has beaten Apocalypse once, although that was a weakened Apocalypse.

There was a timeloop and guees what the reason he got Stryfe was because he wanted to prevent that, funny that Stryfe would turn out to be that person laughing

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok
You're wrong.

Nate's potential was far above Exodus, if you read x-man 15 I think, you'll see that Nate defeats Exodus without much hassle. When Exodus first battled Apocalypse, he had no problems taking out Exodus, stripping him of his powers and locking him away.

So I was wrong how exactly ??? Nate Grey and Cable are alternate brothers and Cable and Stryfe are also altenate brother, they are all the same person but with different upbringings but they all possesses the same raw potential.

Estacado
Beating up Apocalypse....313

llagrok
So I was wrong how exactly ??? Nate Grey and Cable are alternate brothers and Cable and Stryfe are also altenate brother, they are all the same person but with different upbringings but they all possesses the same raw potential.

Yes, but Exodus doesn't.

Estacado

Why does Stryfe have huge nipples like that?ermm

llagrok
MY EYEEEEEEEES!!!

Utrigita
Yes, but Exodus doesn't.

doesn't what you didn't answear my question I have never said that Exodus possessed a greater potential I said the following

Stryfe apparently>apocalypse>Exodus

llagrok
doesn't what you didn't answear my question I have never said that Exodus possessed a greater potential I said the following

Stryfe apparently>apocalypse>Exodus

Ah yes, but I don't think Stryfe would've been able to beat Apocalypse at full power. Stryfe's potential might be above Apocalypse, but I don't think the Stryfe we saw was all that powerful.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Estacado
Beating up Apocalypse....313

Sorry I asked. no expression

Utrigita
Ah yes, but I don't think Stryfe would've been able to beat Apocalypse at full power. Stryfe's potential might be above Apocalypse, but I don't think the Stryfe we saw was all that powerful.

Probably not, yet Cable his "brother" did it and he was infected with the techno organic virus, and it isn't Apocalypse we are discussing it is Exodus, it is my fault for driving it out there sorry, but I still believe that Stryfe could defeat Exodus, Again the fact that Stryfe should be around the same level as Nate Grey and seeing that Nate Grey defeated Exodus at the age of 17 it wasn't experience that maked the trick, Stryfe doesn't have experience either but the potential just like Nate Grey, you get the point...

Starhawk
Stryfe is only slightly less powerful then Nate Grey due to Stryfe having a very mild techno infection. I think Stryfe wins about 6/10.

llagrok
Probably not, yet Cable his "brother" did it and he was infected with the techno organic virus, and it isn't Apocalypse we are discussing it is Exodus, it is my fault for driving it out there sorry, but I still believe that Stryfe could defeat Exodus, Again the fact that Stryfe should be around the same level as Nate Grey and seeing that Nate Grey defeated Exodus at the age of 17 it wasn't experience that maked the trick, Stryfe doesn't have experience either but the potential just like Nate Grey, you get the point...

Yes, in theory Stryfe should be able to defeat Exodus. However, it just doesn't seem like he was all that powerful. I'm going based on feats now. But yes, in theory Stryfe takes this.

guy222
Yes, in theory Stryfe should be able to defeat Exodus. However, it just doesn't seem like he was all that powerful. I'm going based on feats now. But yes, in theory Stryfe takes this.

Can I ask u, who's older Cable or Stryfe

llagrok
Can I ask u, who's older Cable or Stryfe

They're the same age.

guy222
They're the same age.

Ok smile

Rewmac
Exodus got shot by Havok and he was nearly totally ass whooped, before that Nate Grey easily owned him...

So my money is on Stryfe.

Starhawk
Stryfe also almost got taken out by Havoks blast at full power during the x-cutioners song.

llagrok
Originally posted by Starhawk
Stryfe also almost got taken out by Havoks blast at full power during the x-cutioners song.

Yeah, people underestimate Havok.

Starhawk
Yeah, people underestimate Havok.

I agree, he has some pretty impressive feats with his blasts.

Mider999
exodus has better feats dont he yet he's been pawned by apocalypse thus stryfe defeating apoc was pure BULL

llagrok
Think I'll put Mider on ignore.

Mider999
i think you should shut the heck up and stop being a crybaby if you dont like my posts then dont read them

Rewmac

TricksterPriest
May I add, that Apoc was half dead when Stryfe kicked his ass? He was basically falling apart. So that feat doesn't count for much. wink Plus, Exodus feeds on psi-energy. And Stryfe doesn't have as much control as other telepaths.

Starhawk
Stryfe also feeds on Psi-energy as shown in the "blood brothers" storyline.

Joey Stacks
Where do people get this Stryfe has no TP/TK skill from? Is it because he's not as skilled as his clone who has to use teke everyday of his life?

llagrok
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Where do people get this Stryfe has no TP/TK skill from? Is it because he's not as skilled as his clone who has to use teke everyday of his life?

We don't know much about Stryfe's life, only that it was hell on earth.

id369
Originally posted by Starhawk
Stryfe also feeds on Psi-energy as shown in the "blood brothers" storyline.

If I am not mistaken, that was technology aided.

Originally posted by Joey Stacks

I think its mostly due to the fact, we have not seen to many feats from Stryfe that are comparable to Shaman X-Man or Jesus Cable.

Starhawk
If I am not mistaken, that was technology aided.

I think its mostly due to the fact, we have not seen to many feats from Stryfe that are comparable to Shaman X-Man or Jesus Cable.

No he has the ability, Doom's tech allowed him to focus the energy he absorbed, but the ability to absorb it was his.

Utrigita
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
May I add, that Apoc was half dead when Stryfe kicked his ass? He was basically falling apart. So that feat doesn't count for much. wink Plus, Exodus feeds on psi-energy. And Stryfe doesn't have as much control as other telepaths.

Yes he was but was he also that he first time ???

stick out tongue

Joey Stacks
We don't know much about Stryfe's life, only that it was hell on earth.

Yeah and he's been using his powers for about 40 some years. Those two facts alone should make him top tier in terms of control.

Utrigita
Agreed

Scoobless

vs

Stryfe has nipples on his armour.

shock

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Scoobless
Stryfe has nipples on his armour.

shock

No he doesn't. It's just cold... 313

starlock
Stryfe for the win (not set in stone for me)

ok for all to know,why some are more powerfull than other's

Nate Grey-AOA= Test tube Baby using Cyclops and Jean grey's dna,made by sinester in a lab

Cable- Birthed from a clone of jean grey= madelyne pryor who had sex with cyclops,and had a child Nathan Christopher

Stryfe-a clone of cable

I think we can see where Nate Grey is more powerfull,he was made directly from the dna of cyclops and jean,and being the genetic genuis sinister is,i can see Nate being way above them

Even if Cable was not infected i dont believe he would be as powerfull as Nate since madelyne was a clone,But i can see where it is debatable

Utrigita
Originally posted by starlock
Stryfe for the win (not set in stone for me)

ok for all to know,why some are more powerfull than other's

Nate Grey-AOA= Test tube Baby using Cyclops and Jean grey's dna,made by sinester in a lab

Cable- Birthed from a clone of jean grey= madelyne pryor who had sex with cyclops,and had a child Nathan Christopher

Stryfe-a clone of cable

I think we can see where Nate Grey is more powerfull,he was made directly from the dna of cyclops and jean,and being the genetic genuis sinister is,i can see Nate being way above them

Even if Cable was not infected i dont believe he would be as powerfull as Nate since madelyne was a clone,But i can see where it is debatable

It is very debatable indeed, but from what I know a Clone is a exact duplicate of the original with all powers feats and so on but that is a discussion from another time.

My point is that I doesn't see you point stick out tongue

ExodusCloak

You're forgetting that, that was a severely weakened Exodus. He was reduced to a power leech.
Before that, his fight with Holocaust(IRRC Who has no psionic powers) distrupted Earths Astral Plane.

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/6276/xmen04404uu9.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8905/xmen04405ki5.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1998/xmen04406ml6.jpg

BTW A,B,C logic really does suck no expression

starlock
It is very debatable indeed, but from what I know a Clone is a exact duplicate of the original with all powers feats and so on but that is a discussion from another time.

My point is that I doesn't see you point stick out tongue

My point is that in a lab with the dna at his disposal,he can make a geneticly superior being,he can give and take from all his research and Dna to make a better Nate
Instead of cloning jean and letting them have a baby,which is a gamble at best

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You're forgetting that, that was a severely weakened Exodus. He was reduced to a power leech.
Before that, his fight with Holocaust(IRRC Who has no psionic powers) distrupted Earths Astral Plane.

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/6276/xmen04404uu9.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8905/xmen04405ki5.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1998/xmen04406ml6.jpg

BTW A,B,C logic really does suck no expression

Well actually now that I think about it, even though he wasn't mentioned in that issue, X-Man did happen to arrive around that time so it could have been down to him.

In any even A,B,C logic still sucks.

Utrigita
Originally posted by starlock
My point is that in a lab with the dna at his disposal,he can make a geneticly superior being,he can give and take from all his research and Dna to make a better Nate
Instead of cloning jean and letting them have a baby,which is a gamble at best

So you are saying that madelyne prior who got Cable isn't as good as Jean grey because she is a copy created by mr sinister ???

Utrigita
Well actually now that I think about it, even though he wasn't mentioned in that issue, X-Man did happen to arrive around that time so it could have been down to him.

In any even A,B,C logic still sucks.

This weakend version of exodus did defeat x-men and Avenger and you say he was weakend ??? are we talking of the same thing here

Utrigita
yes it does but this isn't A B C logic What I am saying is that X-man defeated Exodus fact, Then a clone of him with the exact same powers should be capable of doing it to. AGAIN A CLONE IT WILL BE FOR EXODUS LIKE FIGHTING X-MAN OVER AGAIN

redhotrash
On paper Exodus should win this, but Stryfe and Cable both have a knack for winning fights that they should. I wouldnt be upset to see this go either way.

llagrok
Originally posted by redhotrash
On paper Exodus should win this, but Stryfe and Cable both have a knack for winning fights that they should. I wouldnt be upset to see this go either way.

No, on paper Stryfe should win this.

If Stryfe really is a proper clone of Cable, he's stronger than Exodus.

ExodusCloak
This weakend version of exodus did defeat x-men and Avenger and you say he was weakend ??? are we talking of the same thing here
yes it does but this isn't A B C logic What I am saying is that X-man defeated Exodus fact, Then a clone of him with the exact same powers should be capable of doing it to. AGAIN A CLONE IT WILL BE FOR EXODUS LIKE FIGHTING X-MAN OVER AGAIN

Have you read the issues where X-Man and Cable face off against Exodus?

Bloodties Exodus is the one who faced off against the Avengers and The X-Men.

The Exodus who faced Cable and Nate Grey was weakened due to his battle with Holocaust. He was reduced to a shadow of his former self a power leech. As stated in the comic.

X-Man and Cable fought a severely weakened Exodus.

Utrigita
Have you read the issues where X-Man and Cable face off against Exodus?

Bloodties Exodus is the one who faced off against the Avengers and The X-Men.

The Exodus who faced Cable and Nate Grey was weakened due to his battle with Holocaust. He was reduced to a shadow of his former self a power leech. As stated in the comic.

X-Man and Cable fought a severely weakened Exodus.

No but I have tjecked out the respect thread for both cable, Nate Grey and Exodus, but are we talking about the same fight, I am talking about the fight where X.man defeated Exodus by himself, after that Exodus had owned X-men and the avenger ???

It isn't A B C logic more like A B A Logic stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
No but I have tjecked out the respect thread for both cable, Nate Grey and Exodus, but are we talking about the same fight, I am talking about the fight where X.man defeated Exodus by himself, after that Exodus had owned X-men and the avenger ???

It isn't A B C logic more like A B A Logic stick out tongue

Exodus owned the Avengers and the X-Men before Nate and Cable fought him.

As far as I can recall they've only fought once. Exodus was stated in the comic to be severely weakened. He was reduced to a power leech, a shadow of his former self. We're talking about the same incident, Cable and X-Man were there. Cable was there but he didn't do much.

There were three issues, two X-Man issues and one Cable issue. Can only remember one of the issues of the top off my head one being X-Man #14.

Utrigita
Exodus owned the Avengers and the X-Men before Nate and Cable fought him.

As far as I can recall they've only fought once. Exodus was stated in the comic to be severely weakened. He was reduced to a power leech, a shadow of his former self. We're talking about the same incident, Cable and X-Man were there. Cable was there but he didn't do much.

There were three issues, two X-Man issues and one Cable issue. Can only remember one of the issues of the top off my head one being X-Man #14.

I am positive that we are not talking about the same thing here the scan from the respect thread didn't show cable ore hintered anything about him beinging weakend nore has marvel.com.

We are talking past each other Exoduscloak, will go find the scans I am thinking of and then post them okay??? (will probably take some time)

No we are talking about the same thing these pictures
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/409506_1-nate-grey-x-man-respect-thread
right, was he weakend there ??? it sure doesn't look that way, actually good I got in there to see nate owning Holocaust who gave Exodus problems

ExodusCloak
I am positive that we are not talking about the same thing here the scan from the respect thread didn't show cable ore hintered anything about him beinging weakend nore has marvel.com.

We are talking past each other Exoduscloak, will go find the scans I am thinking of and then post them okay??? (will probably take some time)

No we are talking about the same thing these pictures
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/409506_1-nate-grey-x-man-respect-thread
right, was he weakend there ??? it sure doesn't look that way, actually good I got in there to see nate owning Holocaust who gave Exodus problems

Yep that's it. He was weakened. The narration in this scan even says it
http://img455.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xman014p028cj.jpg, They also say it at the beginning of the issue.

Exodus doesn't only have TK and TP, his Psionic Drain and Teleportation will give Stryfe a lot of problems.

K3VIL
Exodus, before being reduced to a mere idiot who could be take out from Havok with 2 energy blasts during his last raid on the X-Mansion with the brotherhood.In his prime, he stalemated Sersi, an Eternal, and beat the crap outta War Machine and other Avengers plus some X-Men, his fight with Sersi illuminated Genosha like there was a small sun shining there.
In the battle with Exodus he survived to re-enter in Earth atmosphere at elevated speed, and used his telekinesis to avoid the piece of Avalon they were fighting on to shatter.
Exodus in his prime possessed superhuman strength, enough to deal with Class 80 hitters like WM or Holocaust who by absorbing other life forces could reach Class 100.His durability was enhanced by psionic energies and his force fields and could also emit blasts of force from his hands and eyes, enough powerful to rip apart Avalon, which was a spaceship/fortress huge like Asteroid M if not more.His reflexes and flight speed were also amazing, he could also teleport worldwide distances.Stryfe has no feats which put him above Exodus in his prime, I consider him able to give him a great fight, but not to win.

id369
New information has bin revealed. Both Stryfe and Exodus are inferiors to Apocalypse.

I say its time for round 2.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9465/stryfeexodus.jpg

Enyalus
New information has bin revealed. Both Stryfe and Exodus are inferiors to Apocalypse.
Where was that stated?

I also don't get why so many voted for Exodus, when it was clear - at least to me - that Stryfe has more powerful.

Mindset
Stryfe

I'd also like to know how Stryfe is inferior to Apoc.

id369
Originally posted by Enyalus
Where was that stated?

I also don't get why so many voted for Exodus, when it was clear - at least to me - that Stryfe has more powerful.

Originally posted by Mindset
Stryfe

I'd also like to know how Stryfe is inferior to Apoc. http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9955/xforce14015a.th.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1541/xforce14016.th.jpg

Enyalus
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9955/xforce14015a.th.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1541/xforce14016.th.jpg

Thanks!

Man, I love the art in X-Force.

Mindset
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9955/xforce14015a.th.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1541/xforce14016.th.jpg Which is why Cable and X-man > Stryfe awesome

id369

Mindset
Because he has less power.

id369
Originally posted by Mindset
Because he has less power.

Exactly awesome

id369
Stryfe vs Cable and the X-Force

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1420/xforce14019.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9399/xforce14020.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8184/xforce14021.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8191/xforce14022.jpg
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7093/xforce14023.jpg
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9500/xforce14024.jpg
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7003/xforce14025.jpg

Kris Blaze
in b4 Hope's powers manifest.

id369
I b4 Pooky takes over Arch Angel.

Survivor19
That should go this way.

Shaman Nate Grey > Jesus Cable > Exodus > Stryfe >>>>> Classic Cable

Way i see it, Exodus is much, much more skilled TK/TP user then Stryfe. I base it on Stryfe not having good feats of TP or fine control of TK.

In his full power Apocalypse bitchslaps Exodus and everyone lower, dominates over Jesus Cable and splits with Shaman Nate. When NOT in full power (and he is usually not, due to plot devices), well, we just saw how he fares.

I bet for Elixir restoring old blue-lips to health.

id369

Kris Blaze
Didn't know Jesus Cable or X-man had feats to take on High evolutionary.

id369
Baby Cable instinctively, pulled Apocalypse, Jean and co into his mind. That display of power at a young age, is what prompted to infect him with the T.O.

Survivor19
Not true. Apocalypse wasn't pulled there, it was his trap for jean.

Survivor19
Oh, and Stryfe taking over Xavier's mind?

I still believe 'sons of the atom' never happened.
Like, not ever.
Like, it didn't happen.
At all.

id369
Originally posted by Survivor19
Not true. Apocalypse wasn't pulled there, it was his trap for jean.

Are you certain? I remember differently.

Survivor19
I'm positive about that.

Jean went there, and Poccy was waiting for her.

id369
I'm positive about that.

Jean went there, and Poccy was waiting for her.

Well it was Cable that pulled in Jean.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1696/xfactor068page13up3.jpg

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Didn't know Jesus Cable or X-man had feats to take on High evolutionary. You not knowing about them doesn't mean they don't exist.

id369
Welcome to the Stryfe Files
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=370163

Exodus Respect Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t418961.html

Both are about evenly matched in Pis department. Both where in some shape or form involved Messiah Trilogy. Both have bin punked by Pooky.

Yet which is the superior of the two?

A well worth bump. Respect Threads are up and ready.

id369
Oh, and Stryfe taking over Xavier's mind?

I still believe 'sons of the atom' never happened.
Like, not ever.
Like, it didn't happen.
At all.
Well Logan mentions that last he heard, he went out like a Hero.

It was even mentioned in one of the interviews, how the writters will interpret Stryfe motives, since last seen....he went out as a hero. Thats when the writer awnsers, that this is a younger Stryfe before Sons of Atoms took place.

So yeah its cannon. And so was Stryfe taking over Xaiver's mind.

Enyalus
Exodus' showings in Bloodties were better than anything Stryfe has, IMO.

Survivor19
Exodus wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.