Kill Bill, 2003. It's about time isn't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alan_smithee
Taraninto finally put down the pipe and got back into the directors chair. Kill Bill will be the best movie ever, mark my words.

Also, Mel Gibson is a poo stabber

finti
Pulp Fiction is cool, but thats it from him

Tex
Jackie Brown was amazing.

BackFire349
pulp fiction was his best for sure. jackie brown was alright. kill bill will probably be pretty good.

Corran
Pulp Fiction was his best, then JB then the dogs, all three are excellent.

Dexx
jackie brown was ok but he admited that he probably will never pull one like pulp again. We'll see

Corran
Yup not too easy to get the right team to make the movie good, even if the writing or production of direction of camera work are good you need the right actors cast in the right roles, don't think there's a weak link in Pulp Fiction, let's hope that Kill Bill will be as good as Alan_smithee is suggesting.

ToMacco
Kill Bill? Whatever.

Jackie Brown wasn't any good.

BackFire349
every director is entitled to 1 sub par film. tarantino's other 2 were awesome.

Corran
I beg to differ, Jackie Brown had a lot to live up to with the first 2 being so good. Jackie Brown was a good film in it's own right but just not as good as the other 2 which is what people were expecting, as it did not hit the same high expectations people were disappointed in it. Watch it again in the frame of mind you have now, ie it is not a good film, see if you then think it was actually better than you remembered.

finti
Jackie Brown sucked

Corran
Did not. stick out tongue

finti
poor poor poor stuff

Fire
never seen it, don't expect it to be good honnestly

Corran
Well, I am watching it again now and I do not think it is poor, poor, poor stuff at all.

Thomas H
jackie brown was nothing special, 3- out a 6, Pulp was 4 out a 6 and reservoir dogs where spectacular 5 out a 6!

Tex
Jackie Brown was spectacular.
Flawless directing and amazing acting.
Sure the story wasn't as good as Pulp Fiction, but to say that JB was a dissppointment is laughable! stick out tongue
HA HA HA stick out tongue

Dexx
jackie brown is 7/10
pulp is 11/10 big grin

finti
Jackie Brown would get, on a dice, 2 out of 6

Thomas H
I agree with finti! eek!

Corran
about everything?

Tex
Their butt buddies! stick out tongue

Corran
Is Thomas Finti's ***** then?

BackFire349
he's everyones *****.

J-ROC
hahahahaha....

Jackie Brown kicks ass....end of discussion. smokin'

alan_smithee
Anyone who thought Jackie Brown sucked is a moron

BackFire349
powerful words, wheres your reasoning though?

J-ROC
I love Jackie Brown...GREAAAAAAAT MOVIE!!! 5 stars. cool

BackFire349
alan, i thought you werent going to post here anymore cuz everyone but you recognized the fact that wes anderson and kubrick are nothinga like.

J-ROC
Hey how do u change yer thingy under yer name ? I just have MEMBER...WAS UP WIT DAT?! How do u change it? confused

Dexx
u haev to have a custom user text somewhere round there in ur profile.
Jackie brown is kewl..not near as kewl as pulp...but what's with all this "Who doesn't like it is a moron" , ehh? Everyone likes what he wants, no?

J-ROC
Thats right ma ****er! cool

finti
alan_smithee roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
right on......
give him the" roll eyes (sarcastic) "....

chico23
Hey I just thought that I would mention that I loved the last room in Four Rooms. The dialogue was on par with pulp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.