Mary Jane vs Gwen Stacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
This is not an actual fight but rather a debate on which was Peter's true love. Who between the two is Peter's real soul mate. If Gwen hadn't died on that bridge, who would he have ended up with. Would he have still eventually ended up with Mary Jane or would he have went on to marry Gwen and be with her till the end?

I think MJ is great so I don't want anyone to confuse me with an Watson hater. I love the character and I don't think Peter could have been what he is without her but, I have always also thought that for as wonderful as MJ is and as much as I know Peter needs and loves her, he probably wouldn't be with her if Gwen had lived. It just always seemed to me that she was his real true soul mate and as much as he does love MJ he is really only with her because his true love is dead. IMO

I am open to debate about this thou, that is why I have started this thread. I will admit that I have already got an opinion on this but, I want to view all the facts and see what the majority thought. So, I don't want anyone to think this is spite.

Here is a link to another thread I started that became a debate about MJ and Gwen if you want to check it out first. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426029

Metalmanx
Well, as much as I DEFINITELY prefer MJ over Gwen, I think it's very fair to say that he would've remained with Gwen had she not died.

King KAM
Wth is Gwen Stefani doing in a Comic book forum?

H. S. 6
I'd have to say he'd have stayed with Gwen. He really loved the girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.