My HUB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kon-El
I hope that admins of this forum wont take this as a spam but this is my hubs IP dchub://smallville.no-ip.biz:498 (DC++ HUB). Its totaly devoted to Smallville and Superman and everyone is welcome, you can also find latest Smallville eps to download if you want. Btw this forums address is promoted all the time in there in order to bring more peeps here. So feel free to join my nick is SmallVille so anyone who wants to come and stay there will get VIP status just contact me!!!!!!

P.S. If admins think that i shouldnt post this i will remove it

Jedi Priestess
What is a hub?

Kon-El
Hub is a place where you can give and get things like episodes, music, movies etc. You need to have DC++ program in order to join one of those places big grin

Jedi Priestess
Ahh. I do believe posting a site that allows illegal file sharing is considered a no no here.

Kon-El
Its not a site and its not illegal everything its by the book and there are over thousands of servers like that! Btw i forgot to mention you can chat there so its fun Happy Dance

Mr Parker
well if i can,I'll try and get to the hub. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.