AnnihilationWatch vs JL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
SilverSurfer
Nova
Drax
SuperSkrull
Gamora
Ronan the Accuser

vs

Superman
Wonderwoman
Martianmanhunter
GreenLantern(Hal)
Orion
Plasticman

guy222
Originally posted by outavodka
SilverSurfer
Nova
Drax
SuperSkrull
Gamora
Ronan the Accuser

vs

Superman
Wonderwoman
Martianmanhunter
GreenLantern(Hal)
Orion
Plasticman

I like team 1

Madvillain
Justice League gets the majority of the wins :/

Drax has been greatly depowered and Gamora can't hang with anyone anyone on that list. In fact the only threats on that roster are Surfer and Nova, and potentially Super Skrull. Take off Orion for Batman and Plasticman for Aquaman and you have a better match up.

JLA ftw

King KAM
Originally posted by Madvillain
Justice League gets the majority of the wins :/

Drax has been greatly depowered and Gamora can't hang with anyone anyone on that list. In fact the only threats on that roster are Surfer and Nova, and potentially Super Skrull. Take off Orion for Batman and Plasticman for Aquaman and you have a better match up.

JLA ftw true and....true...

tdawg14
Depends, if this is Annhilation Surfer, then the battle comes down to Surfer and Orion and the weak links on the Marvel side are not magnified as much. I would give 6/10 to Marvel due to Annhilation Surfer and Nova.

norrinradd43
I do think marvel wins a slight majority...Ronan has become a beast, what he did to Ravenous recently is one of my favorite scenes in all comics which says alot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.