Ultron vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
who wins

Space M ummy
Originally posted by guy222
who wins

Depends on which version of Ultron. 100% pure adamantium version of ultron that needed a molecular rearranger to even MOVE would probably destroy nimrod more times than not, especially considering ultron is an expert in robotics and can control other machines (including other ultron duplicates) while nimrod was designed primarily to take out mutants.

I'd give it to the most powerful version of ultron 9/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Depends on which version of Ultron. 100% pure adamantium version of ultron that needed a molecular rearranger to even MOVE would probably destroy nimrod more times than not, especially considering ultron is an expert in robotics and can control other machines (including other ultron duplicates) while nimrod was designed primarily to take out mutants.

thumb up

inamilist

However, wouldn't Nimrod be able to adapt to being controlled?

Not that I think Ultron doesn't get the majority, but I think Nimrod should probably get at least 3/10. Technically, If he can survive long enough, he should adapt a way to defeat Ultron.

Kid Kurdy
I think Nimrod is smarter and more versatile, so my vote goes to Nimrod.

godking
Nimrod would know who Ultron is since he is will probably have files on him from the future.

Its a Pentium 4 Computer vs a pentium 2 computer.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by godking
Nimrod would know who Ultron is since he is will probably have files on him from the future.

Its a Pentium 4 Computer vs a pentium 2 computer.

Nimrod was from a future that never came to pass. There's no guarantee that the most powerful version of Ultron ever came to be there.

Ultron is INCREDIBLY intelligent and designs androids of nimrod's levels all the time. Don't forget, Ultron was the original creator of the Vision AND Victor Mancha.

Not only that, Ultron is Solid Adamantium with no physical weaknesses whatsoever. Nimrod's durability is nowhere NEAR This high- he can be injured and damaged by normal attacks.

Nimrod's adaptability isn't infinite or instantaneous- it takes time for him to come up with solutions for particularly powerful opponents.

Nimrod was taken over and controlled by Master Mold. Ultron would make him his ***** in a heartbeat.

Raptor22
what if ultron wasnt allowed to control nimrod would he still get the majority?

Peterlane
Ultron rapes

shokosugi
close, but i go with Ultron.

SoulDevourer

Not only that, Ultron is Solid Adamantium with no physical weaknesses whatsoever. Nimrod's durability is nowhere NEAR This high- he can be injured and damaged by normal attacks. yeah but Nimrod can regenarate even if hes rilly rilly damaged
he adapt so maybe he can change his armor & make it way harder to match or even surpass Ultrons

then he can evolve either a uber canon (like Fury) or a moleculer manip beam or somethin to kill Ultron stick out tongue

Peterlane
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
yeah but Nimrod can regenarate even if hes rilly rilly damaged
he adapt so maybe he can change his armor & make it way harder to match or even surpass Ultrons

then he can evolve either a uber canon (like Fury) or a moleculer manip beam or somethin to kill Ultron stick out tongue

And then you woke up.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Peterlane
And then you woke up. yeah like this kinda thing never happen in comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

SoulDevourer
wut about Ultron vs the Fury then? Happy Dance

guy222
thumb up for the bump

Ultron FTW

Peterlane
wut about Ultron vs the Fury then? Happy Dance

Fury rapes Ultron 1000000000x over

SoulDevourer
Fury rapes Ultron 1000000000x over duh dint u just say Ultron is primray adamantium? so hows Fury gonna damage it?

Peterlane
duh dint u say Ultron is adamantium? hows it gonna damage Ultron?

Unlike Nimrod the Fury's adaptation is almost limitless. It kills omniversal threats

Survivor19
By blasting him to bits.

SoulDevourer
Unlike Nimrod the Fury's adaptation is almost limitless. It kills omniversal threats o u mean that fight with MJJ. lol laughing out loud

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Survivor19
By blasting him to bits. remember this is the REAL Ultron with REAL adamantium stick out tongue

Survivor19
Doesn't matter. He still gets disintegrated.

As for the thread, Ultron takes Nimrod over.

Raptor22
if ultron cant take over nimrod id say a split if he can then ultron 10/10. on a side note peterlane what is it with u and always talking about characters getting raped? did something happen to u that makes it always on your mind?

Eternal Idol
Ultron ftw.

leonidas
Originally posted by guy222
thumb up for the bump

Ultron FTW

Hyperion Prime
Nimrod wins this with his superior future tech smile

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

You would think but that didn't stop Master Mold from infecting and taking him over. By overwhelming A.I.s like the Phalanx and Praxagora, he should have no problem overtaking Nimrod.

Ultron 9/10.

SoulDevourer
but Mold wuz another sentinel right? maybe only sentinel can control another sentinel

iirc Nimrod fried classic Jugs brain or somethin. ima say Nimrod gonna control Ultron not the other way round

The Nuul
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

Yup and I dont see Ultron beating Juggs or even taking him on.

And Forge tech and prep >> Pyms.

Peterlane
Originally posted by The Nuul

And Forge tech and prep >> Pyms.

No. Hank Pym has created the most powerful andriods known to the Marvel Universe.

D_Dude1210
TO Virus FTW! big grin

WhiteWitchKing
but Mold wuz another sentinel right? maybe only sentinel can control another sentinel.

Nope. Ultron can control almost any type of A.I. he runs across. The Phalanx tried to take control of him only to be overwhelmed by him. Praxagora, an android from the Negative Zone, was taken over. I don't see how being a future sentinel is going to protect him Ultron.

Nimrod fried his brain with sonics and tight beams. And sorry to tell you but it is the other way around. Ultron's a far superior A.I.

Originally posted by The Nuul

LOL. Removing his helmet isn't that hard. After that, Ultron's encephalo-ray takes care of the rest.

What's he done that is better than Pym? Pym's invented Ultron, discovered Pym particles, Pym pocket, infinite Avengers Mansion, Tool-bot (900 tools gadget), and out smarted Reed Richards. Forge isn't on the same tier as Pym.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Nope. Ultron can control almost any type of A.I. he runs across. ok then back to Ultron vs the Fury then, take dat ! stick out tongue

huh jug had his helmet on

WhiteWitchKing
ok then back to Ultron vs the Fury then, take dat ! stick out tongue

huh jug had his helmet on

He has two helmets at the time. Nimrod removed his standard helmet leaving a head cover and then attacked.

SoulDevourer
He has two helmets at the time. Nimrod removed his standard helmet leaving a head cover and then attacked. yeah iirc cain had a cap or somethin but the caps suppose to be same thing as helmet right? (like a backup if helmet get knocked of)

WhiteWitchKing
yeah iirc cain had a cap or somethin but the caps suppose to be same thing as helmet right? (like a backup if helmet get knocked of)

I don't think so but I could be wrong. But the writer knew what he was doing when he had Nimrod knock off the first helmet. If both helmets were of equal shielding, I'd see no point in having Nimrod knock off the standard helmet. He'd just have blast Cain with his beams.

SoulDevourer
I don't think so but I could be wrong. But the writer knew what he was doing when he had Nimrod knock off the first helmet. If both helmets were of equal shielding, I'd see no point in having Nimrod knock off the standard helmet. He'd just have blast Cain with his beams. the point is to show Cain had a backup big grin
Cain without head protection is way to vulnerble to all kinds of psi attack & all that. imo point wuz to show Nimrod had rilly rilly 1337 tech (cuz its from the future) so it could bypass even the head protection

tho to Cains credit he dint have his uber FF on (afaik) else maybe he would of resisted even Nimrods attack

galactusischere
bump

Q99
This doesn't need a bump, it's a solid victory for Ultron.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
This doesn't need a bump, it's a solid victory for Ultron. THIS is My list of the coolest Machines of all times...

1.Fury
2.Amazo(JLA unlimited)
3.Ultron(PrimaryAdamantium)
4.Nimrod
5.CyborgSupes

Priest
Ultron wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.