Captain America/Black Panther vs. Batman/Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Captain America
Black Panther

vs.

Batman
Deathstroke

and the winner takes on with prep.

Taskmaster
Prometheus

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
Captain America
Black Panther

vs.

Batman
Deathstroke

and the winner takes on with prep.

Taskmaster
Prometheus Cap has beat prometheus and TM before.

But i give this fight too....probably DS and Batman...I mean...DS is too much.

Soljer
Deathstroke can pretty much solo Captain America and Black Panther. Mismatch.

marvelprince
Idk about soloing Cap and BP but I do think that Batman and Deathstroke win this one cause of DS

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Soljer
Deathstroke can pretty much solo Captain America and Black Panther. Mismatch. cool

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth Martin
cool how about no....DS will have problems with Cap alone....with BP too and hed lose. He needs Bats to win

Soljer
cool

yes

King KAM
yes whatever the hell you guys are smoking, i need some.

Soljer
Originally posted by King KAM
whatever the hell you guys are smoking, i need some.

I'm a big Cap fan, Kam, but Deathstroke's on another level in ever category save skills. Cap's got him outskilled like crazy, but he's weaker, slower, etc.

King KAM
I'm a big Cap fan, Kam, but Deathstroke's on another level in ever category save skills. Cap's got him outskilled like crazy, but he's weaker, slower, etc. thats never stopped cap before...notta once

darthgoober
Originally posted by King KAM
thats never stopped cap before...notta once
Well yeah, but how often has he had to face that particular combination of abilities. I mean, he's fought people who where stronger, faster, etc., but how many times has he gone up against someone who's stronger AND faster AND smarter AND thinks God only knows how much faster AND has a F*CKED up healing factor AND...well, you get the point. BP and Cap together might be able to pull a few wins against DS, but they'd be hard fought and he'd still probably take the majority.

King KAM
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well yeah, but how often has he had to face that particular combination of abilities. I mean, he's fought people who where stronger, faster, etc., but how many times has he gone up against someone who's stronger AND faster AND smarter AND thinks God only knows how much faster AND has a F*CKED up healing factor AND...well, you get the point. BP and Cap together might be able to pull a few wins against DS, but they'd be hard fought and he'd still probably take the majority. sans the healing factor, Actually Alot.

And DS isnt smarter, his brain thinks faster but he isnt smarter, cap faces people faster and stronger than him all the time, i mean the man had to beat up a superhuman computer which literally knew every fighting style in the world, and cap still beat it. Cap is a machine, actually lemme take a piss, and get a snack, and ill come give you some scans.

King KAM
Okay check it out....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t390466.html

db_renji
Bats and DS, 6/10, alot to do with DS's healing factor. But, BP is extremly skilled and the smartest out of the four, that will give Cap and BP a couple wins, not to mention that Cap and BP have much better teamwork, than Bats and DS. THe entire fight Bats would be yelling at DS for trying to kill them.

King KAM
Originally posted by db_renji
Bats and DS, 6/10, alot to do with DS's healing factor. But, BP is extremly skilled and the smartest out of the four, that will give Cap and BP a couple wins, not to mention that Cap and BP have much better teamwork, than Bats and DS. THe entire fight Bats would be yelling at DS for trying to kill them. BP is smart, but bats is equal to him. In this fight i agree DS healing factor wins it 6/10.

braz
yyea, Bats is the smartest here, i would say

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
yyea, Bats is the smartest here, i would say

yes

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
yyea, Bats is the smartest here, i would say I would say Deathstroke is smarter than Batman. But yeah those two are arguably the most deadly streetlevel team in comics.

superbatman86
I would say Deathstroke is smarter than Batman. But yeah those two are arguably the most deadly streetlevel team in comics. I wouldn't say smarter just thinks and plans worlds faster.Giving DS a few minutes planning and it's like giving Bats days or weeks.And DS and Bats 10/10.DS is more than a match for either one physically and probably both at once.

King KAM
Originally posted by superbatman86
I wouldn't say smarter just thinks and plans worlds faster.Giving DS a few minutes planning and it's like giving Bats days or weeks.And DS and Bats 10/10.DS is more than a match for either one physically and probably both at once. proof?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.