Which Team Takes It?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Gambit
Hawkeye

Daredevil
Bullseye

Batman
Nightwing

NickFury
Punisher

CaptinAmerica
WinterSolider

GreenArrow
Arsenal

marvelprince
Is this a melee with all teams going at it? Honestly then I'm leaning between either Gambit/Hawkeye for their ability to cause more damage, same with Green Arrow/Arsenal. Batman/Nightwing also stand out because of their teamwork advantage, while Bullseye and Daredevil stand out for both their agility and deadlyness (hope I didn't make that word up). I think if it came down to it teamwork would be a deciding factor in this fight in which case I'm gonna go with Batman/Nightwing (not decided on that one though)

Beta Ray Howard
If this is a Melee fight, Cap and Soldier. Two enhanced humans fighting street levelers never goes well.

King KAM
cap, and Winter soldier, but i say mainly because of cap, since he is on of the few people here who will withstand the first Barrage of bullets and battarangs and charged cards, and arrows which will kill most of the contestants.

outavodka
so we are just gonna agree Nick&Frank dont stand a chance in Hell?

jrodslam
If this is pure h2h, it comes down to Caps team, Fury's team, DD's team, And Bats team. From there, its a tossup.

Cap, Bats, Fury and DD can all beat each other and or stalemate imo. The key to victory here are the less skilled teammates. Teamwork plays a factor as well, but ill leave that out considering only 3 of the teams actually have extensive time fighting with their parter.

Bullseye, Winter, Punisher and Nightwing are key here. I cant call it as of yet.

Soljer
Cap and Bats may be equally skilled, but in a hand to hand match they would not stalemate. Captain America edges Batman out in every physical category, which is plenty to net a 7/10 win. He'd also beat Daredevil more often than not.

Bullseye could easily take the Punisher hand to hand. He'd have a trip with nightwing though - he could hold his own, but not likely win a clear cut majority.

Winter Soldier, though? He's been enhanced and enhanced. erm.

Steve and Bucky for the win!

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
Cap and Bats may be equally skilled, but in a hand to hand match they would not stalemate. Captain America edges Batman out in every physical category, which is plenty to net a 7/10 win. He'd also beat Daredevil more often than not.

Bullseye could easily take the Punisher hand to hand. He'd have a trip with nightwing though - he could hold his own, but not likely win a clear cut majority.

Winter Soldier, though? He's been enhanced and enhanced. erm.

Steve and Bucky for the win!

I have some disputes over you post, but id like to know with Winter's apparent double enhancement? How good is he now?

Badabing
Batman & Nightwing or Captain America & Winter Solider depending on the stips of the fight.

jrodslam
Originally posted by jrodslam
I have some disputes over you post, but id like to know with Winter's apparent double enhancement? How good is he now?

Anyone?

I think the BE DD combo is being a bit overlooked.

guy222
Originally posted by outavodka
Gambit
Hawkeye

Daredevil
Bullseye

Batman
Nightwing

NickFury
Punisher

CaptinAmerica
WinterSolider

GreenArrow
Arsenal

gambit/hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.