wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2-D
seriously what was golloum goin on about i dem films i didn't understand a word he was sayiun n y did he do that murder at the beginnin wen dey was on dat boat or summink? Idunno help

Them films was shite imean it took hym an dat fatun three films to climb up amoutinwtf?!! WTF?!!! mad

Rampant ox
Lol.

Naz
huh

Blaxican
Originally posted by 2-D
seriously what was golloum goin on about i dem films i didn't understand a word he was sayiun n y did he do that murder at the beginnin wen dey was on dat boat or summink? Idunno help

Them films was shite imean it took hym an dat fatun three films to climb up amoutinwtf?!! WTF?!!! mad

http://www.bvvp.com/slimx/gtfo.gif

eek!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by 2-D

You shouldn't complain about someone's speaking when you type like a 1 year old on crack. Spell check next time.

And if this is a joke thing...then whoops.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Lol.

Draugwen
Yai... I'd advise to learn English first stick out tongue Then we might actually start to explain stuff, but since you don't like the films anyway, why bother at all? blink

2-D
naaa its a joke fing
seriously though i didnt get the premise of lotr. they all were confusing lool! n golloumn was shit hehe :P

Artik2
I can't understand anything of this thread :P

fini
GET OUT!!!!!!!

Flying High
put subtitles on?

nenarye
Originally posted by 2-D

Very well written post...clap

I was joking in case you didn't catch that.

There is a spell checker you know, or are you to illiterate to use that too?

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by 2-D

I don't know how to even respond to this!!!! laughing out loud

aniron
have you seen the first to movies? maybe that will explain it? if you only saw the third one then you are bound to be a lil confused!

masterkit
Originally posted by 2-D

I hate you. >_>

Nazgul lord
i think we're all stupider for having read this thread!!!

Mandos
dada.... gufo?

Nazgul lord
Originally posted by Mandos
dada.... gufo?

of course!

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by SIC_666

Read the books you cretin. If you can read.

Nazgul lord
im gonna say ouch for 2-d, im talkin down town.

ADarksideJedi
Go watch the whole movie over again.Youw ill be able to understand it alot better then.jm

Quinlan-Vos
Originally posted by SIC_666

Them films was shite imean it took hym an dat fatun three films to climb up amoutinwtf?!! WTF?!!! mad And you say "Golloum" was hard to understand, you illiterate attention whore. And um... they travelled across Middle Earth, not 'amountinwtf', whatever that means. It might help if you learned English before watching a film in English... and flaming it in gobbledegook.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by 2-D

Speaking of not being able to understand Gollum I suppose you'd better get yourself some Hooked on Phonics as well.

Melcórë
Is saying he has a 2-D vocabulary a bit too corny?

maham
Originally posted by 2-D

Lookin at every1 attackin u,I can't help but feel sorry as this is what I face as well for my writin style.Both of us are in the same boat.

Anyway,I found the way gollum spoke very funny! It was interesting.

'It chokes us!'

Oh! Cruel hobbit!'

'We must starve!'

LOL! It's reeeaaaally funny!

The Sacred Fire
You're totally ignorant and illiterate. Fool.

coolmovies
hes nuts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.