OMG wedding band!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sparrobethroxmy
ok i was in imdb and in wordplayer and it talked about the wedding ring in the poster on jacks bandana here is the link of the picture

http://filmz.ru/pub/61/9467_2.htm

then in keeptothecode website they made it official it is a wedding ring! Then it said that there is definately going to be a wedding in the next movie of course we alreday know that, but my question is what the heck is the wedding ring doing on Jacks bandana? i mean unless he is gettig married! we all know jack is amorous towards lizzie but do you think he will pop the question again and really mean it this time or do you think it willl be liz's and Wills wedding it just happens to be in the poster? sorry to anyone who posted something like this i didn't find another forum talking about this.

Gravitation
please use this link.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/435333_1-potc-trailer-poster-wedding-band

sparrobethroxmy
oh thx im a bit lazy tonight it's almost 12:00 here thx again!

Hambah
why would jack be wearing a wedding ring on his bandana instead of his finger?
im afraid it represents a will/liz wedding..which makes me sad =[
because people wouldn't like the idea of jack being married. they say he has to be free. not held back by marriage.

Gravitation
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
oh thx im a bit lazy tonight it's almost 12:00 here thx again!

It's ok,it happens. wink oh,and it's 1:40 AM here soo...

sparrobethroxmy
Originally posted by Hambah
im afraid it represents a will/liz wedding..which makes me sad =

how does it represent a will/liz ending? Well ted and terry has been saying that the new movie is not going to be like the others

Hambah
how does it represent a will/liz ending? Well ted and terry has been saying that the new movie is not going to be like the others

it may not be like others in different ways. you know..it may just have a different feeling to it.. new characters, new adventure.. but it may have the same romance story to it. they also said DMC would be different than COTBP, but it still had a lot of will/liz stuff. i dunno. sorry. i'm too negative. i'm still 100% J/E, i've just totally lost faith. =\

JacksSweet

Hambah

katelovespirate
ok i was in imdb and in wordplayer and it talked about the wedding ring in the poster on jacks bandana here is the link of the picture

http://filmz.ru/pub/61/9467_2.htm

then in keeptothecode website they made it official it is a wedding ring! Then it said that there is definately going to be a wedding in the next movie of course we alreday know that, but my question is what the heck is the wedding ring doing on Jacks bandana? i mean unless he is gettig married! we all know jack is amorous towards lizzie but do you think he will pop the question again and really mean it this time or do you think it willl be liz's and Wills wedding it just happens to be in the poster? sorry to anyone who posted something like this i didn't find another forum talking about this.

this is pretty exciting, but i dont think it points specifically to who is getting married, because this is the movie poster, and they use the pirate skull background to hint at a lot of stuff happening in the film. If Will and Elizabeth get married, it is likely Jack will have some part in it. so it could mean that.

but keep the faith. smile

and the other deal is, there have been pictures where Will seems to be wearing a wedding band around his neck.

no pics of Lizzie with a ring.

so i bet its Jack and Will getting married. wink

tee_pirategirl
I'll bet you my whole POTC franchise merchendises that we won't see a sparrabeth WEDDIN...maybe some fluff but no wedding..not like I wouldn't WANT one but....

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by katelovespirate

oh LOOOL I didn't see your post at first but seriousely..to ME that seems the best way to resolve evrything..I mean imagine Elizabeth finally picks between the two and everything and finds out that the two men that she has feelings for are getting married...now THAT'S punishment

sailorleo
i've been telling you all along...J/W..i mean..come on, they are pirates...:P

PirateDiva
WOW.....i go away for a day....and i come back....well i really dont know what to say except....WOW A WEDDING BAND! kinda of nerve wreking there....but i do believe its a Will/Liz wedding....just cause it fits in with the whole Will wanting to Marry b4 he dies rumor!

*suddenly is overwhelmed with sadness*

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by Hambah
im afraid it represents a will/liz wedding..which makes me sad =

I think it's just there because it's giving you hints as to what will happen in the movie. They never show the entire skeleton, so they couldn't put it on his finger anyway. But you do bring up a good point.

*jcd*gmc*

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by katelovespirate

OMG LMAO

Chiki Mina
Maybe it represents on both of them having a commitment, but not with eachother lol.

Like Jack's commitment is to probably get a special someone wink. Aside from deafeating the EITC and etc.

Will's commitment could be to set his father free

a-k-a-amber
hey does anyone remember that picture of "Jacks wedding tux" ?

Mistypirate
So its really a wedding band? Was it confirmed?

a-k-a-amber
i dont think so

IheartPocky
yes i remember the wedding outfit thing..

Mistypirate
Who's wedding outfit? Well I believe it's going to Will and Liz's wedding and if there's a kid it's going to be Will's. *runs off sad and weeping* sad

PirateDiva
Well that Wedding Outfit thing was that online i found this pic and it was labeled as JACK SPARROW's WEDDING SUIT....

PirateDiva
and this too:

Mistypirate
I have never heard of that, are you serious? confused

PirateDiva
Well thats how i found it....dont know if it's true or not!

willofthewisp
The thing with the wedding band Will wears, he's wearing it in DMC and I'm almost positive he's wearing it in COTBP, so it's not new to just AWE.

Mistypirate
Well lookie. the supposed wedding outfit is also red. wink Thats my fav color, well after black.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
The thing with the wedding band Will wears, he's wearing it in DMC and I'm almost positive he's wearing it in COTBP, so it's not new to just AWE.
I'm pretty sure the necklace belongs to Orli, he likes to wear really weird but cool necklaces. So it might be his.

PirateDiva
GoTTa adMitt he looks Hot in that Pic!

Mistypirate
And this is another pic that some one posted on KTTC. it definitely does not look like a ring.

Surreal_44
Question about the wedding suit; where did you find the information initially?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
GoTTa adMitt he looks Hot in that Pic!

Yes he does, he looks really hot. You see, I have this kind of fetish I like to collect sexy Orli pics. big grin

Chiki Mina
That don't look like a ring.

Question: What's the purpse on the wedding band now?
First the compass were confusing us, now the wedding band.

Mistypirate
Well they decided the compass wasn't confusing enough, so they decided to add this stupid wedding ring so we can fry our brains over it. wink

Chiki Mina
Damn, this is annoying. Maybe, it doesn't mean anything. Maybe it's just there to fry our brain cells when it actually means nothing.

But the problem is that we canot ignore the fact that the wedding band is hanging on Jacks bandana. That's what makes it so hard to ignore.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Well they decided the compass wasn't confusing enough, so they decided to add this stupid wedding ring so we can fry our brains over it. wink

LMAOlaughing

The pic of Will and the asian pirates...Will's necklace looks like a red PEACE SIGN!

Surreal_44
I keep looking at this picture, and I keep thinking that it looks more like an earring...I thought it was too large to be a wedding band...but I could be wrong. big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMAOlaughing

The pic of Will and the asian pirates...Will's necklace looks like a red PEACE SIGN!

LOL I know laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Damn, this is annoying. Maybe, it doesn't mean anything. Maybe it's just there to fry our brain cells when it actually means nothing.

But the problem is that we canot ignore the fact that the wedding band is hanging on Jacks bandana. That's what makes it so hard to ignore.

Ya but i seriously thing there is going to be a wedding....i remember a while back someone saying that they had a friend who was an extra on AWE and that he saw in the distance that they were Filming a wedding scene but couldnt tell who the groom was!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I keep looking at this picture, and I keep thinking that it looks more like an earring...I thought it was too large to be a wedding band...but I could be wrong. big grin

No it's the perfect size of a wedding band, As a matter of fact go check the COTBP and DMC poster, both skulls have earrings hanging from the side. They are totally different from this one, the earrings are thiner and much more bigger in size.

Chiki Mina
Aaa! Fart monkeys! We really need our trailer lol

Mistypirate
fart monkeys? LOL

Chiki Mina
LMAO. We need posts that are clear, not confusing. Im getting frustrated.

PirateDiva
LOL....I Know....any news yet on the Trailer?

Chiki Mina
No sad

Im checking everyday to see any updates. Girr! They have all the trailers ready for 2007 except AWE.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
No sad

Im checking everyday to see any updates. Girr! They have all the trailers ready for 2007 except AWE.

whats up with that man? dont they Know they are dealing with Pirate Fans....we know how to sword fight! I think we need to remind them of that and hold them at the point of a sword and demand our trailer!!! LOL!

Chiki Mina
Hopefully, by january be more news about the trailer.

Mistypirate
CRABS LOTS OF CRABS big grin Cannot wait till mid January.

PirateDiva
Ya im guessin they are holding out on us at least until the New Year!! I guess it's New Year, New Info!!! Oh Gosh I Cant wait either!

willofthewisp
They better not hold out and premiere it like 2 weeks before the movie comes out.

Chiki Mina
It's bad, but, I'm getting imaptient about the trailer.

jackismyboo
ok i got a potc 2007 calender for christams and i was setting it up in my room and i was lookin through the months to see the pictures and i see Will i saw something silver so i kept lookin through the calender and on the month of november you can see that in DMC Will DOES have the ring around his neck. And if you look at the potc AWE banner the wedding ring is gold, Wills is silver, and that kind of ring is a mans ring. so i recken Will and Elizabeth will not get married!

Mistypirate
I think Will and Liz will get married. sad

jackismyboo
i still don't get it ted and terry confuse the hell out of me i mean then why is the banner ring gold and Wills is silver? and at the point of the 36 pgs it doesn't seem that elizabeth is really going to get married to Will i mean she had an argument with him and he mutinied against them all and she didn't say she didn't love sparrow her answer was "you can't!" when will said he couldn't trust her. Maybe the marriage like i said yesturday will just be Wills final request.

Mistypirate
I believe it's going to be Will's final request.

willofthewisp
Oh, that actually sounds sad. I don't think I want Will to die. I like him for the most part.

Does anyone know if he's wearing the ring in COTBP? In some shots, it looks like he has something around his neck, but he's wearing more clothes in COTBP and it's hard to tell if there's anything actually on the chain.

Chiki Mina
I don't like Wil to die either. But I doubt he will die. I just hope this immortality thing wont be a much of a big deal in this movie sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.