Wendigo vs Classic Juggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
who takes it

trolly_crouchjr
Juggs

grey fox
Cains walking home with a brand new rug.

juggernaut66666
Juggernaut.

juggernaut74
If Sabretooth can turn Wendigo itno a rug Juggy has no problems.

King_Mungi
There isn't anything Wendigo could do to Jugz, but if it's Mauvais Wendigo....

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
who takes it

use any wen-di-go

xmeat
no one can kill wendigo

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
no one can kill wendigo

he can be subdued

King_Mungi
Only ones that stand a chance are the Blaze Wendigo using BFR for the win, Mauvais Wendigo who was Dr.Strange level and Earth X Wendigo who at best could stalemate him but couldn't do jack to Jugz.

KillAll
dr strange level??? dr strange was never very impressive vs. juggernaut....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by KillAll
dr strange level??? dr strange was never very impressive vs. juggernaut....

Mauvais fought the Ancient One and Dr.Strange said he was unsure he could beat him. Really if it's a non-jobbing Dr.Strange he could have easily battle field removed him.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Mauvais fought the Ancient One and Dr.Strange said he was unsure he could beat him. Really if it's a non-jobbing Dr.Strange he could have easily battle field removed him.

when did mauvais encounter the ancient one

Psyquis52
Sabertooth ripped Wendigo to pieces. So...gee. I wonder?

King_Mungi
when did mauvais encounter the ancient one

Mentioned they battled in 1789, during the French Revolution

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Sabertooth ripped Wendigo to pieces. So...gee. I wonder?

So gee, PIS? Sasquatch even got impaled by wooden spikes but can take armor peircing machine gun fire with no damage...yet wood? If you count that a legit, Spider-Man has beaten Juggernaut

guy222
Mentioned they battled in 1789, during the French Revolution

So gee, PIS? Sasquatch even got impaled by wooden spikes but can take armor peircing machine gun fire with no damage...yet wood? If you count that a legit, Spider-Man has beaten Juggernaut

hulk/sas encountered wen-di-go

KillAll

i dont think BFR puts you on somebodies level...

Metalmanx
Juggy.

King_Mungi
hulk/sas encountered wen-di-go

Hulk/Captain Marvel encountered Wendigo.

i dont think BFR puts you on somebodies level...

Eh? No that's just the easiest power to win with. Short and sweet. Which would easily win against Jugz.

KillAll
Hulk/Captain Marvel encountered Wendigo.

Eh? No that's just the easiest power to win with. Short and sweet. Which would easily win against Jugz.

it might not always work. juggernaut CAN walk through reality walls. he can literally go anywhere he wants. he CAN but usually doesnt.

also, it doesnt make you more powerful. if i could teleport bruce lee that doesnt mean i can beat him up in any way shape or form. it just means i have a power that he cannot counteract.

King_Mungi
it might not always work. juggernaut CAN walk through reality walls. he can literally go anywhere he wants. he CAN but usually doesnt.

also, it doesnt make you more powerful. if i could teleport bruce lee that doesnt mean i can beat him up in any way shape or form. it just means i have a power that he cannot counteract.

Naaa...he doesn't, as he was seriously juiced up when he punched a hole in reality when Black Tom was watching. 99% he can't do that.

What are you talking about? you think Juggernaut is stronger overall than Strange? Is that what your saying? confused Ummm...that's still a win as per the rules of the board unless I missed something

KillAll
Naaa...he doesn't, as he was seriously juiced up when he punched a hole in reality when Black Tom was watching. 99% he can't do that.

thats not the ONLY time he has did it. and he wasnt juiced up... that is his power set.

What are you talking about? you think Juggernaut is stronger overall than Strange? Is that what your saying? confused Ummm...that's still a win as per the rules of the board unless I missed something

stronger yes. i didnt say it wasnt a win. i just said it doesnt make strange more powerful than juggernaut. it is just something juggernaut cannot counteract (he can but doesnt do that all the time. in fact only twice in his history).

strange can beat juggernaut. but he hasnt.

bigbran
thats not the ONLY time he has did it. and he wasnt juiced up... that is his power set.
Wait, are you talking about the 60 foot tall, Trion Juggernaut?

qqqqqqq
wolverine gave mauvais wedingo loads of problem

qqqqqqq
but alpha flight was there too

King_Mungi

stronger yes. i didnt say it wasnt a win. i just said it doesnt make strange more powerful than juggernaut. it is just something juggernaut cannot counteract (he can but doesnt do that all the time. in fact only twice in his history).

strange can beat juggernaut. but he hasnt.

Black Tom even commented Jugz was juiced up.

Have you seen what Strange has done? when Juggernaut does half of what Strange has done than you can say that.

Originally posted by qqqqqqq
wolverine gave mauvais wedingo loads of problem

No he didn't, he nearly killed them all until the Gods of the Artic steped in. Mauvais was even about to eat Wolverine until Alpha Flight arrived.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.