Thanos Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
I know, I know, it looks like a spite thread. I'm having an arguement with my brother, he claimed Supes would win this fight. I said Supes is roughly equivalent to Silver Surfer, thus, Thanos KTFOs Supes. Use any version short of Prime you want. Prime is excluded due to being pretty much godlike and unkillable.

Beta Ray Howard
We already have this thread.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
We already have this thread.

About a million times, if the old search function still worked I would find them all.

smile

NiņoAraņa
dude, you don't even have to do the search function it's either on this page, or page 2

edit: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/434228_1-thanos-vs-superman

it was on this page What the f**k?

TricksterPriest
aw ****. Shut it down. I goofed. embarrasment

pantysniffer

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by pantysniffer
You don't think that's the original thread do you?
smile

Unfortunately the new search doesn't show up the older threads. sad eek! biggest one i've seen, so i don't care laughing out loud

Wally West
Superman is certinaly not roughly equivalent to Silver Surfer!

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Wally West
Superman is certinaly not roughly equivalent to Silver Surfer!

Depends on the wrier in the non cannon Green Lantern/Surfer The Cyborg laughed at the surfers blasts.

smile

breeze85
So, Superman 1 Million, Pre-Crisis Superman and Kismet Superman are available as well? Bye Thanos.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by pantysniffer
Depends on the wrier in the non cannon Green Lantern/Surfer The Cyborg laughed at the surfers blasts.

smile

Cyborg wasn't laughing at Hal Jordan's fist recently. In fact, I'm pretty sure he couldn't, considering his jaw was nearly off his head.

smile

pantysniffer
Originally posted by breeze85
So, Superman 1 Million, Pre-Crisis Superman and Kismet Superman are available as well? Bye Thanos.

Agreed.

smile

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I know, I know, it looks like a spite thread. I'm having an arguement with my brother, he claimed Supes would win this fight. I said Supes is roughly equivalent to Silver Surfer, thus, Thanos KTFOs Supes. Use any version short of Prime you want. Prime is excluded due to being pretty much godlike and unkillable.

Thanos w/IG bye bye Supes

Supes otherwise

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Thanos w/IG bye bye Supes

Supes otherwise

laughing

Unless you're using Kismet Superman, you're deluded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.