The Keeper/All Star Superman/Black Alice vs. Thor/Adam Warlock/Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Which team wins? shifty

King Kandy
Next you're probably going to pull out Fallen One vs. SS or something.

If warlock has Soul Gem, His team can win the majority.

batdude123
No soul gem.

King Kandy
Then his team loses.

outavodka
I see you seen a certain someones new sig roll eyes (sarcastic)
To me its almost a landslide victory although im not 100 percent sure on ASSuperman's limits and such. I do know it doesnt take long for Alice to take your powers and understand how they work almost completely. which handicaps team two if she isnt killed like imediatley. So to me its if team2 kills alice fast enough before she stills a power or two. Then the 2 on 3 erupts even then it almost an even fight but knowing *Image*Superman, Majestic isnt gonna go down as easy as Thor did in the old X-over. Plus Mr.Warlock has practice in laying threats such as team 1 down "WITH A SOUL GEM".

the Darkone
adam warlock is the soul gem regardless, his team wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by outavodka
I see you seen a certain someones new sig roll eyes (sarcastic)

huh

King Kandy
Originally posted by the Darkone
adam warlock is the soul gem regardless, his team wins.
Adam Warlock is the Soul Gem?

Wha!?

pantysniffer
The Keeper stops time. Black Alice steals powers. Superman isn't needed quintillions of ton strength gonre to waste.

No Warlock is "Him" not the Soul gem.

smile

outavodka
Originally posted by batdude123
huh BlairWind's new sig/eh...

Blair Wind
*cough*

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
*cough*

smile Nice sig smile

DarkCrawler
No comment...for now. shifty

Both are of course pretty powerful...

pantysniffer
smile

the Darkone
Originally posted by King Kandy
Adam Warlock is the Soul Gem?

Wha!?

Warlock became one with the soul gem, he can use the soul gem with out wearing it.

King Kandy
Warlock became one with the soul gem, he can use the soul gem with out wearing it.
I'd like to see a single scan showing that.

pantysniffer

Issue number please as he always seems to wear it.

smile

leonidas
thor=ss thor=quasar

thor<<keeper

as-superman>=majestic

alice=warlock (??) can be far greater depending on source of power.

sans any debaters, keeper is easily the difference in this.

easily.

outavodka
havnt seen you in a while leo where u been man

Scoobless
Which team wins? shifty

Great idea BD ... this way we can get everyone's mind made up a few weeks in advance and there'll be no need for any debates.

What the f**k?

Soljer
I dont think it was supposed to be a serious thread. It's kind of just making fun of the tourney fishers. stick out tongue.

Oh, and Blair, or DC, could you do SOMETHING with your avatars? Different Matte? Or something? It's REALLY hard to distinguish you two. stick out tongue.

Oh, and as far as the fight goes...I'll give my opinion as a judge after I see some great debating from both sides. smile.

Blair Wind
fine....tell him to take the animated one....it hurts my eyes stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Fine, I take the animated one. But I will not be responsible for any seizures. miffed

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
Oh, and Blair, or DC, could you do SOMETHING with your avatars? Different Matte? Or something? It's REALLY hard to distinguish you two.
User names anyone?

Blair Wind
I love you Val smile

Master of simplicity big grin

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
User names anyone?
That involves reading. I prefer to look at pretty pictures.

DarkCrawler
Besides, my avvy is bigger! stick out tongue

The animated one causes seizures to me too.

Soljer
User names anyone?

It's easier to know who it is with peripheral vision. I recognize posters by their avatar and signature - as I'm sure many do.

Validus
If many others jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?!?!?

And the Keeper team wins because he's above Thanos.

*runs away*

Soljer
If many others jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?!?!?

And the Keeper team wins because he's above Thanos.

*runs away*

I specified first that I recognize posters by their avatar and signature. There is no "I'm jumping on the bandwagon" here...

Scoobless
I specified first that I recognize posters by their avatar and signature.

As do I .... so who the f**k are you?

stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
As do I .... so who the f**k are you?

stick out tongue

*laughs*

I'm unique in the fact that I'm one of the only regulars to NOT have a signature or avatar.

Mostly for the fact that I'ven't asked anyone to make me one thus far.

Maybe I'll go see if Howard Jones is up to it, all of his sigs look really good.

If anyone else is interested in making one, lemme know, wink.

guy222
Which team wins? shifty

Keeper=Galactus they win

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Keeper=Galactus they win

Keeper > the weakest Galactus that has ever appeared in comicdom.

Weaker than the one that Thor sent fleeing for his life.

Beta Ray Howard
How did Black Alice do against The Spectre?

This question kinda got dodged last time I asked it. erm

King KAM
Originally posted by Accel
That involves reading. I prefer to look at pretty pictures. second

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
How did Black Alice do against The Spectre?

This question kinda got dodged last time I asked it. erm

Took his powers, but noticed that when Spectre did not have his powers he became an intangible being that nothing can't hurt.

Validus
Keeper > the weakest Galactus that has ever appeared in comicdom.

Weaker than the one that Thor sent fleeing for his life.
The one Thor sent fleeing was actually recently fed.

And didn't Galactus beat Keeper by stripping him of the PC?

DarkCrawler
Well, he did kinda...the Power Cosmic was inside him, so I guess Galactus severed his connection in it but Keeper learned to access it again.

pantysniffer
The one Thor sent fleeing was actually recently fed.

And didn't Galactus beat Keeper by stripping him of the PC?

Keeper froze time then agreed to be Galustuses herald and feed him the energy of the quantum bands. So he didn't need to feed.

erm silly ending I know.

Validus
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, he did kinda...the Power Cosmic was inside him, so I guess Galactus severed his connection in it but Keeper learned to access it again.
Keeper > Thanos

batdude123
*sigh*

This Keeper situation sucks ass!!! miffed

Validus
What happened to your sig?

Martian_mind
That's just how batdude rolls smokin'

batdude123
What happened to your sig?

Read what it says. smile

Validus
I did read it. That's why I asked. confused

DarkCrawler
Keeper > Thanos

...no.

Validus
...no.
Yes, friend.

DarkCrawler
...no. no

batdude123
I did read it. That's why I asked. confused

If figured "meh, what the hell... "

Soljer
Yes, friend.

Based upon what, pray tell?

Soljer

Copy cat, wink.

Validus
Based upon what, pray tell?
The only argument for why he was below Thanos in the first place was how easily he lost to Galactus but considering G exploited a weakness so to speak, I don't see how that's relevant. Hell, I never saw how losing to Galactus in the first place made a case that he was under Thanos but whatever.

Soljer
The only argument for why he was below Thanos in the first place was how easily he lost to Galactus but considering G exploited a weakness so to speak, I don't see how that's relevant. Hell, I never saw how losing to Galactus in the first place made a case that he was under Thanos but whatever.

No, the argument for why he was below Thanos was that Thanos' feats GREATLY exceed the Keeper's.

And with the way Thanos handles the Surfer like a grown man handles a snotty nosed brat, there is no reason to assume that he couldn't handle Quasar and Surfer simultaneously the same way a grown man handles two snotty nosed brats.

erm.

Validus
No, the argument for why he was below Thanos was that Thanos' feats GREATLY exceed the Keeper's.
Greatly exceed them in abundance perhaps. Galactus beat Thanos just as easily and there was no exploitation there, just pure power.

And with the way Thanos handles the Surfer like a grown man handles a snotty nosed brat, there is no reason to assume that he couldn't handle Quasar and Surfer simultaneously the same way a grown man handles two snotty nosed brats.

erm.
But theres no evidence one way or another that Keeper operates at the same level that Norrin and Wendell would if they were a team. That's why he's such an iffy pick.

Beta Ray Howard

You unappreciative punk. stick out tongue

Just kiddin.

Soljer
Greatly exceed them in abundance perhaps. Galactus beat Thanos just as easily and there was no exploitation there, just pure power.

But theres no evidence one way or another that Keeper operates at the same level that Norrin and Wendell would if they were a team. That's why he's such an iffy pick.

A just-fed Galactus struggled to break through Thanos' shields.

The Keeper could ONLY beat Galactus after he hadn't fed in five centuries.

Do you not notice the difference?

Thor sent Galactus FlEEING FOR HIS LIFE with a single godblast! Is he over Thanos now, too? confused

Validus
A just-fed Galactus struggled to break through Thanos' shields.
Struggled my ass. People throw that type of term around way too often. All he said was that he's never had to use such force to pierce a forcefield. IIRC, Galactus had trouble breaking Quasar's shield too and that took place after the Thanos comic.

The Keeper could ONLY beat Galactus after he hadn't fed in five centuries.

Do you not notice the difference?

Thor sent Galactus FlEEING FOR HIS LIFE with a single godblast! Is he over Thanos now, too? confused
All of that is neither here nor there since Thanos hasn't beat Galactus either. Not straight up at least.

darthgoober
No, but the Godblast itself might be(in the same way the Godwave would be for WW). So what special ultra powerful move did Keeper use to put Big G down(or was it just his overall power that did it)?

DarkCrawler

You do realize that wasn't the only time he lost to Galactus?

First time Galactus did not win by exploiting anything, he literally hit him with a finger and an eyeblast and knocked him the F out by that. Taking the PC away was just a punishment.

Second time Galactus needed two blasts to finish him.

I'll get the scans if you need them...although I believe I have posted them already on several different times.

Soljer
Meh, besides, saying that Galactus could beat Thanos and Keeper in the same way doesn't mean their on the same level.

Odin one shotted the Surfer, right? You damn well better believe he could one-shot Wolverine, too. Doesn't mean Wolverine and the Surfer are on the same level.

Validus
You do realize that wasn't the only time he lost to Galactus?

First time Galactus did not win by exploiting anything, he literally hit him with a finger and an eyeblast and knocked him the F out by that. Taking the PC away was just a punishment.

Second time Galactus needed two blasts to finish him.

I'll get the scans if you need them...although I believe I have posted them already on several different times.
It said on the page that Keeper was no match for the satiated Galactus. Neither is Thanos. What's the big deal?

DigiMark007
What the f**k?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Great idea BD ... this way we can get everyone's mind made up a few weeks in advance and there'll be no need for any debates.

What the f**k?

Seriously. This is kinda low. I get upset when I see tourney characters suddenly pop out of nowhere in a bunch of threads just so people can see power levels. And this is an entire team.

And since no one knows quite what Scoob and I have planned, everyone thinks that BW/DC's team would win. Now we have a steeper hill to climb in the actual battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.