Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sexyback
I've noticed that people seem to rate the small guy pretty high, and I was wondering, what exactly has he done to warrant how people rate him? Sure, he's powerful, in terms of the movies, but in terms of the EU, what exactly has he done that is so great? I mean, compared to Darth Bane pulling a moon out of orbit, Luke and Kyp controlling black wholes, Sidious defeating an entire battalion of stormtroopers with force lightning, Nihilus draining an entire world, what exactly has he done?

aldisyoyo
i kotor 2 nihulius died in like 15 seconds, nihulius is nothing

Blaxican
He is greeen. Yoda wins!

Lightsnake
Yoda is the top Jedi of the top era, he's destroyed armies, is the Dark Side's greatest foe, the strongest JEdi up to his point, he's defeated the Dark Side presence of planets, can defend against jsut about anything the Dark Side can muster and has triumphed over legions of the Dark Side.

Btw, size matters not

Darth Subjekt
The greatest foe the darkside has ever known also includes everyone's precious Revan after returning to the light. Just throwing that out there since Revan has so many fanboys.

Captain REX
Not to mention that until EU went apeshit with overpowering, Yoda was the top dog.

Now, it belongs to all the other people who were pointlessly invented. doped

Lightsnake
Well, Yoda's pretty much number 3 cept for Luke and Palp

Darth Subjekt
Even over Jacen?

Lightsnake
I'd say

Darth Subjekt
I thought Jacen was about to eclipes Luke and be able to destroy him?

Lightsnake
....eh?

Darth Subjekt
Yea, i was reading something, and it said -POSSIBLE SPOILER- Jacen realized that Nelani would, if allowed to survive, possibly send the galaxy on the path to the future he had seen. He couldn't allow that, and pursued Nelani when she escaped. He caught up with her and defeated her. He had her at his mercy, and apologized to someone who had feelings for him, possibly romantic ones, before killing her. He agreed to think over what Lumiya had said and left the asteroid with an unconscious Ben. Jacen then erased Ben's memories of Lumiya (Brisha) and told him that both Lumyia and Nelani had been killed by dark side phantoms. They then returned to Coruscant. However, after Jacen departed, Lumiya was noted as saying that she had won, indicating that she was up to something. Because of the interest placed on Jacen some have speculated that he has just begun to realize his potential in the force. This is also implied by the idea that it is accepted that at sometime in the near future, Jacen Solo will be able to kill Luke Skywalker, indicating that Jacen becomes more powerful. Jacen now has two paths before him, and one of them is like his grandfather's, the way of the Sith.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Sexyback
I've noticed that people seem to rate the small guy pretty high, and I was wondering, what exactly has he done to warrant how people rate him? Sure, he's powerful, in terms of the movies, but in terms of the EU, what exactly has he done that is so great? I mean, compared to Darth Bane pulling a moon out of orbit, Luke and Kyp controlling black wholes, Sidious defeating an entire battalion of stormtroopers with force lightning, Nihilus draining an entire world, what exactly has he done?

How bout you stop creating these threads to attempt to discredit anyone who is more powerful then your "precious" Darth Bane. Its annoying and pointless. How bout that?

darth siphon
who cares what yoda did in the EU? he is still a mutherf***in' P.I.M.P.!

Darth Subjekt
i agree wholeheartedly with the two previous posts.

Tangible God
He was voiced by a guy named after the Wizard of Oz, IMO that's second only to Han Solo.

Darth Sexy
I don't see how Jacen could have more potential than Luke, who had Anakin's potential. It's nice to know that these dipshit authors are ruining GL's dream.

Tangible God
The EU books are only fun to read when they're not about the Force.

Darth Subjekt
every true EU book has fvcked with Lucas' dream...you think he wanted ancient overpowered god like force users to eclipse what he's put into movies.

Kadesh
Actually its more of that vader wants sidious and vader to be the more powerful users of the force, and luke for that matter.

I think the idiot authors over-hyped jacen too far, hes like what 30 years old and he is nearly as powerful as lotf luke? That completely ruins GLs quote of FPA being the most powerful force user

Nupe Kill Droma
Originally posted by Captain REX
Not to mention that until EU went apeshit with overpowering, Yoda was the top dog.

Now, it belongs to all the other people who were pointlessly invented. doped

"Pointlessly invented..." That's some funny -ish! I like that! rolling on floor laughing

Kadesh
Yoda would curbstomp bane, yoda > bane smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.