Zen Banner vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Who takes this?

NiņoAraņa
Zen Banner?

supervenom
It's Banner where he meditates to keep The Hulk in control. Its assumed that he has the same power as The Hulk, but in Banner form. Here:

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/zenbanner.html

Geat a load of the punch he gives Abomination.

Beta Ray Howard
Yeah, that punch knocked him out easily, I believe. Ben's going down.

Abom>Ben Grimm

Accel
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Abom>Ben Grimm
I recall he got right back up from the punch, Bruce turned into the Hulk and they continued fighting.

Badabing

Abom>Ben Grimm
Yeah, holy crap. jawdrop Zen Banner looks like a ringer.

lorddreamer
So... This is pretty much an intelligent Hulk vs Thing? Dude... No contest

SpunkySmurph
Would his meditation hinder his ability to gain strength through rage?

Not that it matters for THIS fight... confused

mrpress
Abom>Ben Grimm

Not necessarily. Abomination's jobber aura seems to be much more prevalent then Ben's as of late.

Anyway there's a lot of factors to take into account in this fight.

Does zen banner get a free sucker shot on an unsuspecting Thing, like he did with Abomination?

Does zen banner get to take advantage of the 'madder hulk gets the stronger yadda yadda yadda' factor?

If the answer is yes then he has more of a shot of winning. If the answer to the above are no, then advantage to Thing.

Size could also be a factor here. The Thing's fists are pretty damn big. Against Banner they're absolutely gigantic. When Ben connects with Banner he's going to be hitting a lot more face then he normally does whereas Banner is hitting a lot less area comparatively.

Ben could grab each of Banner's arms in just one of his fists, and in the time it take Banner to power out of it he winds up getting belted into low-earth orbit.

Thing at least 6/10

Grimm22
Ben's still a bigger pimp either way cool

Ichigo66666
Does he still have the durability?

Soljer
Originally posted by mrpress
Not necessarily. Abomination's jobber aura seems to be much more prevalent then Ben's as of late.

Anyway there's a lot of factors to take into account in this fight.

Does zen banner get a free sucker shot on an unsuspecting Thing, like he did with Abomination?

Does zen banner get to take advantage of the 'madder hulk gets the stronger yadda yadda yadda' factor?

If the answer is yes then he has more of a shot of winning. If the answer to the above are no, then advantage to Thing.

Size could also be a factor here. The Thing's fists are pretty damn big. Against Banner they're absolutely gigantic. When Ben connects with Banner he's going to be hitting a lot more face then he normally does whereas Banner is hitting a lot less area comparatively.

Ben could grab each of Banner's arms in just one of his fists, and in the time it take Banner to power out of it he winds up getting belted into low-earth orbit.

Thing at least 6/10

Banner hitting with the same strength, but a smaller fist means more pressure. More pressure on the nocioceptors means more pain.

Ben hitting Banners ENTIRE body means the force will be spread out.

Also, it seems more likely that Banner would BFR the Thing like you described, than the other way round. He's still as durable and as strong as the hulk, is he not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.