action figure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1929_3614609

look at this! AND its called "the haunting jack sparrow"

what could this mean?

he doesn't have his effects ANY OF THEM! or his belt(s)!

sailorleo
where's jack's belt? O.O

a-k-a-amber
maybe it was the "adult" aspect of this movie.... shifty

Mistypirate
What happened to Jack, he's been stripped down off his goodies OMG. And what's up with the tittle? It sounds scary. confused " The Haunting Jack Sparrow"? Does that mean he is dead, and he is going to haunt Liz? confused confused Totally confused here. sad

a-k-a-amber
me 2!!!!!!!

Mistypirate
LOL who's idea was it to make this doll anyways? eek!

a-k-a-amber
LOL who knows? so what do u thinks up with him?

Mistypirate
Ok this is my theory, That doll is going to be the future Jack Sparrow. He is going to be a stay at home parent. It made me think of this, because he has been stripped down off his goods wink He is not even wearing a hat. But if you look at Liz closely she seems to be fully loaded, the sword appears to be hers and she even has a Jacket, she seems like ready to go. I think Jack will stay home and take care of baby Jack while Liz goes out pirating in the high seas. What do you think of my theory? wink

a-k-a-amber
ummmmmmmmm............. no i dont believe that will happen.... ever

but hey, at least we're being creative right?

Mistypirate
Hey.... who knows wink laughing out loud

a-k-a-amber
my theory is.... well i really dont have one... maybe he's haunting elizabeth or maybe in one of his "visions" whilst in purgatory?

Mistypirate
That's an interesting theory, or maybe Liz is haunting him in his hallucinations while he is in purgatory. wink

a-k-a-amber
*nods* that too wink

a-k-a-amber
thoufht i might as well post this here

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/Ariel_TLM_Luver/DSC01643.jpg

a-k-a-amber
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1929_2716753

and this

it says they're supposed to bedisguised as jack

a-k-a-amber
ooooo and look who's together?

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1929_3166376

ooo and he's slimed

IheartPocky
wow very interesting

Mistypirate
WOW those are all very interesting, I have a comment for each of them. The Liz's one, she is wearing similar shoes to ones that I have.
On the second one, I must say Pintel looks rather sexy.
On the Will and Davy one, hummm can some one say foreshadowing? big grin

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by Mistypirate
WOW those are all very interesting, I have a comment for each of them. The Liz's one, she is wearing similar shoes to ones that I have.
On the second one, I must say Pintel looks rather sexy.
On the Will and Davy one, hummm can some one say foreshadowing? big grin LOL and yes he does look a bit sexi and *crosses fingers* hopfully some forshadowing

Surreal_44
These figures must have er...'fallen off the truck', since not even Zizzle has released the pictures of them. laughing I can't wait for them to be sold legally in stores.

PirateDiva
Who cares they pair Jack and Liz....Thats all I'M saYinG!!! LOL!!!

Surreal_44
I dunno how authentic the action figures are. They look vaguely like they've been photo-shopped.

If they are AWE, these would just be the first wave, and would only fit the beginning of the movie, if even that. big grin It could also be 'filler' for scenes that aren't in the movie directly, since it has a comic book with it, and AWE isn't even done being editted.

Just a thought. I am naturally suspicious of all spoilers and spoilery things. wink

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Who cares they pair Jack and Liz....Thats all I'M saYinG!!! LOL!!!

laughing out loud I wonder why? rolling on floor laughing And they paired Will with DJ, with slime all over him.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
laughing out loud I wonder why? rolling on floor laughing And they paired Will with DJ, with slime all over him.

And ppl still have their doubts about Jack/Liz!! LOL!!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I dunno how authentic the action figures are. They look vaguely like they've been photo-shopped.

If they are AWE, these would just be the first wave, and would only fit the beginning of the movie, if even that. big grin It could also be 'filler' for scenes that aren't in the movie directly, since it has a comic book with it, and AWE isn't even done being editted.

Just a thought. I am naturally suspicious of all spoilers and spoilery things. wink

spoilers are not real wink

JacksSweet

ludagurl3d
Surreal....so threatened by Jack/Liz you will say anything to discredit them.

savvysparrow
It's pretty hard to tell whether it's photoshopped or not, but I think the most important question is: Why did they entitle it "Haunting Jack Sparrow" and include Elizabeth with the packaging? It sounds very ominous to me.

sarahdiamonds
well maybe elizabeth haunts jack thughts

Mistypirate
Originally posted by ludagurl3d
Surreal....so threatened by Jack/Liz you will say anything to discredit them.

Surreal???? Nah not her, roll eyes (sarcastic) of course she will say anything to discredit them, because she likes to contradict people. But I know she i s very well aware of the J/L aspects and facts about the relationship. Oh man I want AWE to come out, lets see who's going to celebrate last.. wink

PirateDiva
I Soooo Saw these Action Figures at Target yesterday!!!!

sarahdiamonds
really the same ones with jack and elizabeth together or just the individual ones?

PirateDiva
Same One.....which means they are official!

sarahdiamonds
thats great!

wow only in an hour two great things happen today lol and it's not even lunch time! i have to get to target today! lol

PirateDiva
Yes!!! W00o0o0o0o0o!

Surreal_44
ludagurl3d wrote:

Why would I feel threatened by fictional characters? stick out tongue There is no fear in me of J/E, because they won't end up together. I think it should be Norribeth. Preety. big grin

Oh, and coolies if they are real. I'm going to go buy them when I get my next pay check. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.