Storm vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Alright, for this fight, Superman is NOT allowed to use any sort of faster than light travel speed, and even his combat speed is relegated to the speed of sound.

Now, some may think this is still kind of onesided, but please keep in mind that storm CAN damage Superman. I mean, even the strongest of hurricanes, tornadoes, or lightning bolts probably wouldn't hurt him, but Storm can push the envelope well beyond the power of any of these. Magneto's force-field, for instance, has withstood Thor's poundings and nuclear devices. Storm has been able to generate elemental assaults of sufficient strength to punch through even HIS fields! It was only to advance the plot, but regardless! An impressive feat for Ororo!

She can even channel the full power of a storm into a solitary blast and beat Superman in that fashion! Sure, these are extreme stunts, but well within her capabilities, and likely even too much for Superman's durability. He's only survived multiple black holes, plenty of planet-busting attacks, and fights with Darkseid - a little rain, and big blue is going down!

However, this is overkill for someone as weak as Superman, considering that he has a bioelectric aura, Storm can easily take control of his invulnerability. She can control the water in his blood, and the electrons in his brain. This would certainly take Superman out of the fight.

But that's a bit direct, no? She could even take control of all the electrons in the area, water in the air, or electromagnetic fields in the surrounds and knock him out of the fight.

If we were to take Storm at her full potential, this would be a massive curbstomp in her favor. Superman's only faced down skyfather's, abstracts, angels, and galaxy destroyers. Storm could see Kal as a pattern of energy and control him on the basest level there is.

Storm for the win. Happy Dance

DigiMark007
Is this supposed to be for real? Because it's going to get ugly in a hurry, regardless of your intentions.

Brian Oswald
you're giving the storm fans too much material to use in that post

Kurash
one punch from supes kills her...

Swanky-Tuna
These sarcastic threads are getting really lame.

What If...
This isn't funny.

It's annoying.
If we all throw out an /LOL will these topics stop?

Soljer
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
These sarcastic threads are getting really lame.

Sarcastic? confused

Soljer
Originally posted by What If...
This isn't funny.

It's annoying.
If we all throw out an /LOL will these topics stop?

Funny? confused

Storm can easily generate enough energy to hurt Superman, and even if she couldn't - she could just remove Superman's bioelectric aura - which happens to be the source of his invulnerability.

What If...
LOLOLOLOLOL!

OH GOD, SOLJER!
MY LEFT NUT JUST EXPLODED!!!!111

lorddreamer
laaaaaaaaaame. This kind of thread is why I left the first time

Swanky-Tuna
Pretending the thread isn't meant to be a rib at Storm fans is even worse.

I mean... OGMLOLZORZ!

Soljer
I'm hurt.

What If...
don't act like you aren't.

Soljer
Originally posted by What If...
don't act like you aren't.

That wasn't a sarcastic "Oh, Im so hurt," it was in earnest. I'm hurt that the forum thinks so little of me. How many spite threads have I made? Could Storm NOT generate this type of power? Have I been misled somehow?

DigiMark007
Swankie, do you really look like Peter Jackson? Or is that drawing not accurate?

Also debating about this thread. Soljer's a good guy, but this really does seem like spite to me.

Darth Martin
Isn't Superman suppose to be invulnerable?

What If...
i'll admit I giggled in my panties on that post.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Swankie, do you really look like Peter Jackson? Or is that drawing not accurate?

Also debating about this thread. Soljer's a good guy, but this really does seem like spite to me.

Meh, this can be closed, then. Maybe I've been listening to one too many Storm fanboys - some make it seem like she really could take Superman. I mean, why not? If she can break magneto's shields and control bioelectric aura's like child's play?

This can be closed. Point proven, I s'pose.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, this can be closed, then. Maybe I've been listening to one too many Storm fanboys - some make it seem like she really could take Superman. I mean, why not? If she can break magneto's shields and control bioelectric aura's like child's play?

This can be closed. Point proven, I s'pose.

Fair enough. And I realize you didn't mean this as a malicious spite thread, so no worries.

smile

...but closing, since it'll turn into needless spam posts before too long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.