Thor vs. Ravenous... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Ravenous vs. Thor... ?

DigiMark007
Didn't Ronan just punk him? Surfer too, in his brief series just before Annihilation.

Thor >> Ronan, and at least = Surfer. He wins.

Validus
Yeah and Ronan isn't even using the universal weapon but rather a less powerful imitation. Ravenous dies fast.

Beta Ray Howard
I smell a smiting, but that could be Digi getting out of the bathroom.

Soljer
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
I smell a smiting, but that could be Digi getting out of the bathroom.
More than likely, the latter.

Roldz
I gave Super Skrull most of the credit in the defeat of Ravenous even if it was Ronan who gave the finishing blow..
Ravenous and his trackers powers comes from the hounds itself, destroy it and Ravenous is powerless tell the hounds regenerate, case in point annihilation #5...

On topic Thor stomps Ravenous...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Didn't Ronan just punk him? Surfer too, in his brief series just before Annihilation.

Thor >> Ronan, and at least = Surfer. He wins.

Is it just me, or have you been quite clear on the whole 'Thor at least = to Surfer' topic recently?

That wouldn't be for any particular reason though... shifty

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Is it just me, or have you been quite clear on the whole 'Thor at least = to Surfer' topic recently?

That wouldn't be for any particular reason though... shifty

Hey, ask me a year ago and I'd tell you the same thing. I remember arguing for Thor in an old Thor/Surfer thread years ago.

...but I can also prove it, and Thor has the only head-to-head win between the two, so even Marvel continuity has my back.

cool

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey, ask me a year ago and I'd tell you the same thing. I remember arguing for Thor in an old Thor/Surfer thread years ago.

...but I can also prove it, and Thor has the only head-to-head win between the two, so even Marvel continuity has my back.

cool

laughing out loud

I'm not saying your wrong. Just... awfully straightforward.

What if Surfer had full use and expierience with the Quantum bands? eek!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
laughing out loud

I'm not saying your wrong. Just... awfully straightforward.

What if Surfer had full use and expierience with the Quantum bands? eek!

Hehe....let's just say that the Keeper is a solid pick. So I won't be touching that debate just yet. But it's also 3-on-3, and Keeper isn't the only one on that team (nor is Thor).

...we have plans for everyone. Whether or not they'll work is another question, but I guess we'll see.

wink

guy222
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Ravenous vs. Thor... ?

Thor ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.