Fallen One/SS vs Firelord/Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
cosmic powers, whose team wins

Soljer
Fallen one doesn't have many feats.

That said, him and Silver Surfer shit stomp Firelord and Morg.

King Kandy
Fallen one can punk them alone.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
cosmic powers, whose team wins

smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Fallen one doesn't have many feats.

That said, him and Silver Surfer shit stomp Firelord and Morg.

Au contraire, mon fraire. Depends on which Morg. Morg w/e WOL can solo all of them. and Surfer has gained a major power boost, so it also depends on which Surfer.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Au contraire, mon fraire. Depends on which Morg. Morg w/e WOL can solo all of them. and Surfer has gained a major power boost, so it also depends on which Surfer.

do u think the dark energy is greater than the power cosmic

StarsNeverFall7
^Not sure about which is greater..but Morg w/ WOL pretty much pimp slapped every other herald there's ever been.

Psyquis52
Except for Fallen One who wasn't present at the time and is said to be as powerful as Surfer. That being said, He'd cream Firelord.

Current Surfer vs Morg w/ WOL? I honestly don't know.
I'd lean towards Morg.

So then you have Fallen One vs Morg if that's the case and ....I don't know.

Essentially I have no idea but I do know one thing: Firelord and Morg would have the worst teamwork barnone.

SS and FO 6/10

Stupid Rookie
OK so I assume unless specified that we when people say Morg they mean w/o WOL. The same way I assume Thanos does not have the IG, or SS the Uni-Power.

With that in mind, team one wins it. SS is strong enough to take morg w/o and fallen one strong enough to take out FL.

guy222
t2

Bouboumaster
Without WOL and with the PC for Morg, the biggest gun is Silver Surfer. He'd pimpslap anyone in team 2 in one-on-one. And he wins it for team 1.

guy222
be a battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.