What Human without powers can beat Kingpin???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
A book told me that Kingpin was as strong as possible for a normal human but lets just see.Remember no powers and wolverine or superman don't count because sups isn't human.

complexbrother
Lets see ...

Shang Shi

Batman

Green Arrow (conner)

Richard Dragon

Lady shiva

Ronan (

Captian America

Black Panther

Batgirl

Yellow Claw

Wildcat

Iron Fist (he don't havta amp up his fist to win here)

Aqua-pimp
Batman,Punisher,Nightwing the list goes on and on
hell maybe...just maybe even Robin (but i doubt it) laughing

cool

Scoobless
Depends on whether or not any weapons are involved.

seaapple
Mantis, when she was human...and easily.

jrodslam
Originally posted by complexbrother
Lets see ...

Shang Shi - Kingpin can beat

Batman - Already stalemated

Green Arrow (conner) - Kingpin can beat

Richard Dragon - Possibly

Lady shiva - Possibly

Ronan - Kingpin can beat

Captian America - Kingpin already beat

Black Panther - Kingpin can beat

Batgirl - Which one?

Yellow Claw - Dont know who that is

Wildcat - Kingpin can beat

Iron Fist (he don't havta amp up his fist to win here) - Kingpin may be able to beat as well.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Scoobless
Depends on whether or not any weapons are involved.

True also.

Beta Ray Howard
With just their fists, I'd honestly only say Shang-Chi or Iron Fist, and Daredevil or Cap on a good day.

Evil_Ash
Kingpin has beaten Cap.

jgiant
Fisk shouldn't have beaten cap...and he can't beat bats, batgirl cass, punisher with prep...

pantysniffer
Karate Kid.

smile

id369
Lucifer (Vertigo)

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
A book told me that Kingpin was as strong as possible for a normal human but lets just see.Remember no powers and wolverine or superman don't count because sups isn't human.

Squirrel Girl

Soljer
Kingpin stalemating Batman and beating Captain America is PIS. Plain and simple.

At the absolute BEST, Fisk and Rogers are equals in strength. However, that is the ONLY field that Fisk is peak human in. He lacks peak human speed, he lacks Roger's damn near infinite stamina, he lacks peak human agility.

But most of all, the reason that Kingpin would never TOUCH Captain America or Batman in a non-plot, forum fight is: skill. Batman is one of the most skilled combatants on DC Earth. Captain America is easily one of the top three on Marvel Earth. The skills that these guys have exhibited make the Kingpin look like a toddler.

It'd belike taking a six year old who happens to have the strength of Wanderlei Silva, but nothing else, and expecting him to beat Wanderlei. Not happening.

Steve and Bruce are greatly superior to the Kingpin in speed, agility, reflexes, and even arguably durability!

The Kingpin IS faster and more agile than his frame leads you to believe, but he isn't superhumanly so. Hell, he isn't peak humanly so. He's just faster than someone who is that fat should be. He is only more agile than someone that is that fat should be.

Batman. Captain America. Daredevil(if you don't count his Radar Sense as a power, I spose). A powerless Wolverine. Mantis. Iron Fist. Shang Chi. Connor Hawke. Lady Shiva. Cassandra Cain. The Taskmaster. Drakon Constantine. Nightwing. T'Challa. T'Chaka. Triathalon. Hell, even Frank Castle takes Kingpin in hand to hand!

The list really does go on. In a forum scenario, the kingpin gets stomped.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by jgiant
Fisk shouldn't have beaten cap

And Venom shouldn't been able to stalemate Juggernaut no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by Soljer
A powerless Wolverine. Mantis. Iron Fist. Shang Chi. Connor Hawke. Lady Shiva. Cassandra Cain. The Taskmaster. Drakon Constantine. Nightwing. T'Challa. T'Chaka. Triathalon . Hell, even Frank Castle takes Kingpin in hand to hand!

Triathlon is superhuman and should be able to beat anyone on that list.

jgiant
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
And Venom shouldn't been able to stalemate Juggernaut no expression And spiderman shouldn't have beaten firelord, wolverine should have never been a match for hulk, hulk shouldn't have been beaten by a falling cement truck by spideman, punisher shouldn't have been scared by genis, i could go on and on...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.