Hyperstorm VS Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperlight99
whowinsthisepicmatch?ithinkhyperstormwinsheissuperiour.

guy222
Originally posted by Hyperlight99
whowinsthisepicmatch?ithinkhyperstormwinsheissuperiour.

Good match
Eternity who jobs
Hyperstorm is powerful
I wait to post smile

King Kandy
Who the hell is hyperstorm?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by King Kandy
Who the hell is hyperstorm? Franklin and Rachel's son.

TricksterPriest
Oiiiiii. Eternity even at his most jobbing, is still way more powerful than Hyperstorm. Actually, we should change Hyperstorm to 'Galactus's prison *****' given how Galactus is still feeding on Hyperstorm's energy. laughing out loud

Mider999
guy above me does have a point, hyperstorm was stalemated by a adult franklin richards wasnt he?

Beta Ray Howard
Jebus Jimmeny Christmas.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
guy above me does have a point, hyperstorm was stalemated by a adult franklin richards wasnt he?

Galactus=Hyperstorm in that silly book

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus=Hyperstorm in that silly book

Hyperstorm was pretty much a joke to Galactus. He would be even worse joke to Eternity. Eternity easily.

Molecule man
Originally posted by Xplosive
Hyperstorm was pretty much a joke to Galactus. He would be even worse joke to Eternity. Eternity easily.

hyperstorm a joke then why would galan want to feed on his energies? galan didn't win against hyperstorm he was just starting to feed on him that's all.

TricksterPriest
In my book, that's an automatic win. Galactus was using him as a power source and Hyperstorm couldn't stop him. That sounds like a curbstomp to me. whistle

Xplosive
Originally posted by Molecule man
hyperstorm a joke then why would galan want to feed on his energies? galan didn't win against hyperstorm he was just starting to feed on him that's all.

Everything Hyperstom released, Galactus just feed on.
He couldn't do anything, only empowered Galactus.

guy222
Eternity FTW

GalacticStorm
Eternity without a doubt.

Hyperstorm had access to a virtually limitless power source but was limited by how much of that he could bring to bear at any single point in time. He had very limited output in comparison to a cosmic. I saw nothing from him beyond skyfather level.

Thats why someone like Galactus who isnt tapped into any power source and has to rely on outside sustenance could still beat him. Because Galactus operates on higher power levels. Thats why he could just overpower Hyperstorm and turn him into his personal power source.

celestialdemon
Hyperstorm is a beast, but he's nothing compared to Eternity.

Eternity FTW.

id369
Again what made Hyperstorm so powerful? Exiles Hyperstrom was more impressive, then the one shown in FF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.