KMC Battle Arena- Thunderdome Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
OK this is just a restart of pantysniffer's thread but since he said I could kind of run it so I want to be the first post in the thread stick out tongue

Anyways I am Newjak and I will be the general directer of this thread so I'll make the vs threads and if certain issues arise I guess I would kind of be the one to resolve them if people want me to or they simply can't themselves stick out tongue

This thread is simple if you want to issue a challenge to someone for a debate in a match. Now this doesn't have to be just for some unfinished business like deal if you want to issue a challenge just for fun or to work on your deabting skills that is just as welcomed.

Here will be the general rules to follow for match making.

1) Someone shall issue a challenge and shall issue the rules for the debate so it can be just about anything comic related. Whether you want to deabte heirarchy or simply want to prove who has the better street level knowledge to debating two characters against eachother

2) Once an cahllenge is issued it shall then be up to the individual challenged to accept.

3) Once a challenge is accpeted I will make another thread for it titled with the two participants after about 1 or 2 days so that everyone has some time allowed to prepare. Now I will also post a list of the agreed upon rules.

4) Now instead of giving a direct time line and format for a debate I'll mostly leave that up to the people. Whether you want a max post ability like say 5 posts per person or the ability to post as much as you want will be up to you. Although I will use the rule no longer than a week but it can be less than that so that battles don't draw out to much.

5) How the winner is determined wll be up to the challenger. Whether by polls, posted votes, judges, or some mixture of both. While the poll would be the quickest method to use it is also the easiest to amnipulate while the Judge route is by far the safest because they all ahve to held accountable for their decisions.

6) There will also be a limit placed on the number of cahllenges that can be issued at one time. There will be no more than three issued challenges at one time and a person can only issue one at a time. Now there are three ways a challenge is ended A) When the match is over and B) if the challenge is rejected and C) if the challenger doesn't respond for more than a week. After a challenge is over someone can issue another one in its place directly afterwards but wait for me to say it is over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now there will be some general rules everyone has to follow. Depending upon the agreed upon rules only the participants and Judges are allowed to post in the debate thread any general comments that anyone outside the match wishes to make can be made in PMs or on here(but you can not debate for the person)

Now I know that matches emotions raise up and sometimes civil deabtes aren't always as civil as they should be. Some name calling is going to happen but if Threads degenerate into bashing contests where the deabtes have lost their fun factor they will be closed by me asking a Mod to.

These debates should be about civil and fun arguements and not used to talk bad about another member.

One thing I would like to ask is if people would kind of help me by wishing to be Judges as I'm sure this will probably be the biggest form for determing wins and having some already on call would probably mae thing easier on the participants. If you would be interested please PM me.

Now that is out of the way I think this is a great idea and something that could be quite fun for the entire Forum to be a part of. I hope there will be alot of interest in this thread

Newjak
This was the first challenge issued by Galactic Storm to Mr. Master

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Hello peeps. This is the event you've all been waiting for. As many posters will know, there has been an ongoing essay war between me and the upstart otherwise known as Mr Master. I would present an argument backed by on panel proof and then he would respond NOT with evidence showing why my argument cant possibly be the case or evidence clear out stating its not the case, but instead with opinion about why its not the case, pages and pages of OUT OF CONTEXT scans of Phoenix avatars being defeated and insults pertaining to me being a fanboy. At which point he'd claim victory on the topic despite posting little to nothing topic related. I naively at first used to respond to this and as such the argument went on and on in circles, with my points never being addressed and said instances of course as intended by Mr Master buried under tons of insults and scans of Phoenix being p8wn3d erm

Thats when i decided, lets break this cycle. Im not going to give him the opportunity to hide his losses anymore. So i set this challenge nearly a week ago. A challenge which up until this point has been avoided and even saw a previously unheard of Mr M absence.

Here it is.

We will discuss ONE issue at a time. Posters will briefly state what theyre trying to prove about the issue and then the debate will begin in earnest. Each poster will present their whole arguments without interruption from each other or any other posters one after the other.

The judges will assess each argument and give their stance at that point in time with detailed explanations and any queries about either participants arguments.

The participants will then answer said queries through further posts whilst also highlighting flaws in their opponents arguments. During this process the judges and ONLY the judges can post freely with any additional queries or doubts.

When it becomes clear to the judges that the argument is going in circles and one side cannot sufficiently prove a particular point the other side has presented then they will cast their votes on the issue.

When that happens the losing side must agree never to bring up said issues again unless new evidence has come to light.

Posts and scans must be directly related to the topic. i.e if we're debating the M'kraan crystal, no scans of Phoenix being blown apart by Xorn shifty

Posts must be entirely new. NO REPOSTS from previous threads.

If a point is presented, argue why it cannot be the case and if you can show on panel evidence stating it is not the case.Mere opinion to the contrary will not do. Neither will an attack on an opponents credibility qualify as a response.

This how GS wants the Judges to be chosen

The judges will be agreed between MrMaster and myself, but they must be members who have been here over a year

They cant be members who have been shown to have been insulting to either participant in recent Phoenix threads.

Anyone out there who meets said criteria? Send your judge applications to both me and Mr M. smile

Newjak
bump to the top

Soljer
I already sent a PM for that particular debate, but I just want to say that, so long as I'm available, I'll be happy to be a judge for any challenge brought here.

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
I already sent a PM for that particular debate, but I just want to say that, so long as I'm available, I'll be happy to be a judge for any challenge brought here. Thank you Soljer

DarkCrawler
Yep, I can be judge too. Just send me a PM if needed.

Newjak
Great Darkcrawler thanks man

King Kandy
I haven't been here for a year... Isd that criteria absolute?

Newjak
Originally posted by King Kandy
I haven't been here for a year... Isd that criteria absolute? If GS and Mr. Master agree it is for their match then yeah you would have to be a year old veteran here but if you are interested in Judging I am trying to get a few people together to help Judge if people would want me to get Judges for them.

King Kandy
I'm interested in judging.

Newjak
I'm interested in judging. Sounds good man

Oh and for everyone who has said they would help Judge don't think that you still can't issue challenges if you wanted to. stick out tongue

Mr Master
Originally posted by Newjak
This was the first challenge issued by Galactic Storm to Mr. Master

I accept anytime, anytime ..... bring it.

One thing though

"Posts must be entirely new. NO REPOSTS from previous threads."

I disagree with this part of the deal, I have formulated posts that correspond to specific subjects, there is no reason why I couldn't bring to light, an opinion or fact on a matter, if it coincides with said fact/opinion, just because I made the same argument before.

It's like I saw some bubble heads saying I "Re-post scans"

well, if I'm debating the SAME theme, what "other" scans am I supposed to come out with?

I didn't know they Remade X-Men #108, which is specific to an argument I've had with GS about Phoenix's Repair of the Lattice.

So if GS comes out exaggerating using Phoenix's Feat in that issue as proof of her power, I must bring to light the FACT that Phoenix would have NEVER been able to Repair that Lattice had it not been for ALL the X-Men,

it would have been IMPOSSIBLE in Fact.

So when the ONLY source for material is X-Men #108, I just don't understand how some expect fresh and different scans from ONE issue.

Everything happened within that ONE issue, so that is the ONLY source to draw from.

I had to write this for those who were popping shit in that other thread, but whatever that,

let us proceed.

This how GS wants the Judges to be chosen

This is going to be a tuff one.

Two face cats are everywhere lately.

Priest
how many jugdes can be used?

Newjak
Originally posted by Mr Master

One thing though

I disagree with this part of the deal, I have formulated posts that correspond to specific subjects, there is no reason why I couldn't bring to light, an opinion or fact on a matter, if it coincides with said fact/opinion, just because I made the same argument before.

well, if I'm debating the SAME theme, what "other" scans am I supposed to come out with?

I didn't know they Remade X-Men #108, which is specific to an argument I've had with GS about Phoenix's Repair of the Lattice.

So if GS comes out exaggerating using Phoenix's Feat in that issue as proof of her power, I must bring to light the FACT that Phoenix would have NEVER been able to Repair that Lattice had it not been for ALL the X-Men,

So when the ONLY source for material is X-Men #108, I just don't understand how some expect fresh and different scans from ONE issue.

Everything happened within that ONE issue, so that is the ONLY source to draw from.

I had to write this for those who were popping shit in that other thread, but whatever that,

let us proceed.

Two face cats are everywhere lately. Alright then we have an acceptance.

Mr. M I think when he said no Reposts I hope he meant that you simply can't copy and past old posts and that you'll have to rewrite everything. At least that is what I hope GS will need to confirm this.

Anyways the other thing I need is how many Judges will be used and their names from you guys. Once I get that I'll probably put up the thread pretty much afterwards.

Newjak
Originally posted by Priest
how many jugdes can be used? It's up to them how many they want it could 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 but I would recommend going with an odd number possibly

Mr Master
Alright then we have an acceptance.

Mr. M I think when he said no Reposts I hope he meant that you simply can't copy and past old posts and that you'll have to rewrite everything. At least that is what I hope GS will need to confirm this.

Anyways the other thing I need is how many Judges will be used and their names from you guys. Once I get that I'll probably put up the thread pretty much afterwards.

Then we shall confirm,

and Judges can't just jump into the action here, I have cats, as I'm sure GS has too, that will vote against me regardless of the reasoning and proof I post.

Judges must be chosen, or atleast excepted by both GS and myself.

We should also have a public Judging going on, (sort of like the "most popular" vote and what not)

That way we may have a winner by the Official vote, while the other opponent may win the Popular vote, then again One of the contestants may have BOTH votes, making him conclusively the Winner.

Mr Master
I'm going to go eat, I'll be back.

Newjak
Then we shall confirm,

and Judges can't just jump into the action here, I have cats, as I'm sure GS has too, that will vote against me regardless of the reasoning and proof I post.

We should also have a public Judging going on, (sort of like the "most popular" vote and what not)

That way we may have a winner by the Official vote, while the other opponent may win the Popular vote, then again One of the contestants may have BOTH votes, making him conclusively the Winner. Sounds good that is what we have been doing in the tourny for the most part.

But you want a Popular Vote and a sperate Judge vote. Any kind of tie breaker in there.

As for picking the Judges I think your way is fair.

Beta Ray Howard
I think that what's being wanted, Mr. Master, is a point-counterpoint debate, where you just go slow and go post after post.

Any possibility that one of the rules be there is no flaming whatsoever? We don't really need any more tension on the boards.

Priest
It's up to them how many they want it could 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 but I would recommend going with an odd number possibly
I'l be a judge, if is ok with Mr. M and GS

Newjak
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
I think that what's being wanted, Mr. Master, is a point-counterpoint debate, where you just go slow and go post after post.

Any possibility that one of the rules be there is no flaming whatsoever? We don't really need any more tension on the boards. Thata already one of the general rules all matches will have to follow otherwise the match gets closed end of discussion.

Newjak
Originally posted by Priest
I'l be a judge, if is ok with Mr. M and GS If they're fine with it

Soljer
Same here - I already PMed GS, but I s'pose I'll do the same with Mr. M.

I've never been a hater of either, so here's to hoping they'll accept me.

King Kandy
I'm thinking of maybe trying to judge.

Soljer
I PMed both GalacticStorm and Mr. Master.

Mr. Master didn't seem to have any problem with me judging, but I haven't heard back from GalacticStorm yet. I suppose I only await GS' decision now.

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
I PMed both GalacticStorm and Mr. Master.

Mr. Master didn't seem to have any problem with me judging, but I haven't heard back from GalacticStorm yet. I suppose I only await GS' decision now. Kool good luck with that

Devil Lance
I'd like to be a judge

Newjak
Originally posted by Devil Lance
I'd like to be a judge For this Match or as one of my possible reserve Judges

Devil Lance
For this Match or as one of my possible reserve Judges

this match smile

Newjak
Originally posted by Devil Lance
this match smile Than PM both GS and Mr. M to see if they would let you Judge

DarkCrawler
Never been a hater of both...in fact I think have had more debates against GS then with...I'll PM both and see if they accept me.

Newjak
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Never been a hater of both...in fact I think have had more debates against GS then with...I'll PM both and see if they accept me. Sounds good

And let's ge this match rolling GS post please.

GalacticStorm

One thing though

let us proceed.

Two face cats are everywhere lately.

Load of bull. Noone's saying you cant use the same scans. That would be a ridiculous rule. What im saying as per the rules previously posted is no reposts of old arguments. Ive had just about enough of seeing the same tired statements copied and pasted from MS Word and presented at any and every opportunity in completely unrelated threads in completely inappropriate times. Im not responding to the same tired sh*t. By posting the exact same statements you've been using for months not only does it suck the fun out of the debate but it renders it pointless because they've all already been addressed by me previously so why should i put any effort in? Why shouldnt i just quote my responses?

Im not saying you have to think up a new argument because i know that would be asking too much of you my friend and im saying type it up new specifically for this debate.

GalacticStorm
Then we shall confirm,

That way we may have a winner by the Official vote, while the other opponent may win the Popular vote, then again One of the contestants may have BOTH votes, making him conclusively the Winner.

The judges will be the only vote valid to our debate. Ive seen too many sock accounts connected with the anti Phoenix side for me to be comfortable with an open vote.

The judges will be chosen by me an you together and they for the most part will have been registered by the end of 2005. Later registrants can be considered under special circumstances. We will have a PM discussion about that.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Never been a hater of both...in fact I think have had more debates against GS then with...I'll PM both and see if they accept me.

Cool. Can all other applicants follow Darkcrawlers lead please.

GalacticStorm
Sounds good

And let's ge this match rolling GS post please.

The holidays are over Im back at work now and have less free time to be spending here which is why id been trying to get the ball rolling as of the beginning of last week. It was yesterday that Mr Master finally had the guts to step forward and accept the challenge. erm

In light of that id like to take place between this Friday across the week to next week Sunday so i can devote a decent amount of time to this debate without interruptions to my work and other commitments. Not all of us are still in education. wink

Galan007
Hmmm, this will be a great debate to watch.

Goodluck to both GS and Mr M!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
Hmmm, this will be a great debate to watch.

Goodluck to both GS and Mr M!

Much appreciated wink

King Kandy
good luck. If anyones lying, I hope it's reveiled...

GalacticStorm
Between now and Friday im gonna be here as much as i can. Can everyone send their judge applications to both me and Mr Master by Wednesday 12am (GMT) Me and Mr Master will then discuss via PM the list tomorrow after that point and the successful applicants will be posted Thursday 8pm (GMT)

GalacticStorm
good luck. If anyones lying, I hope it's reveiled...

shifty

Newjak
The holidays are over Im back at work now and have less free time to be spending here which is why id been trying to get the ball rolling as of the beginning of last week. It was yesterday that Mr Master finally had the guts to step forward and accept the challenge. erm

In light of that id like to take place between this Friday across the week to next week Sunday so i can devote a decent amount of time to this debate without interruptions to my work and other commitments. Not all of us are still in education. wink Everything sounds good now if Mr. Master accepts I can have the thread up and going by Friday.

If MM accepts all the rules I would like a small type up of all the rules GS so I can repost them in the thread.

Newjak
shifty

guy222
OK this is just a restart of pantysniffer's thread but since he said I could kind of run it so I want to be the first post in the thread stick out tongue

Anyways I am Newjak and I will be the general directer of this thread so I'll make the vs threads and if certain issues arise I guess I would kind of be the one to resolve them if people want me to or they simply can't themselves stick out tongue

This thread is simple if you want to issue a challenge to someone for a debate in a match. Now this doesn't have to be just for some unfinished business like deal if you want to issue a challenge just for fun or to work on your deabting skills that is just as welcomed.

Here will be the general rules to follow for match making.

1) Someone shall issue a challenge and shall issue the rules for the debate so it can be just about anything comic related. Whether you want to deabte heirarchy or simply want to prove who has the better street level knowledge to debating two characters against eachother

2) Once an cahllenge is issued it shall then be up to the individual challenged to accept.

3) Once a challenge is accpeted I will make another thread for it titled with the two participants after about 1 or 2 days so that everyone has some time allowed to prepare. Now I will also post a list of the agreed upon rules.

4) Now instead of giving a direct time line and format for a debate I'll mostly leave that up to the people. Whether you want a max post ability like say 5 posts per person or the ability to post as much as you want will be up to you. Although I will use the rule no longer than a week but it can be less than that so that battles don't draw out to much.

5) How the winner is determined wll be up to the challenger. Whether by polls, posted votes, judges, or some mixture of both. While the poll would be the quickest method to use it is also the easiest to amnipulate while the Judge route is by far the safest because they all ahve to held accountable for their decisions.

6) There will also be a limit placed on the number of cahllenges that can be issued at one time. There will be no more than three issued challenges at one time and a person can only issue one at a time. Now there are three ways a challenge is ended A) When the match is over and B) if the challenge is rejected and C) if the challenger doesn't respond for more than a week. After a challenge is over someone can issue another one in its place directly afterwards but wait for me to say it is over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now there will be some general rules everyone has to follow. Depending upon the agreed upon rules only the participants and Judges are allowed to post in the debate thread any general comments that anyone outside the match wishes to make can be made in PMs or on here(but you can not debate for the person)

Now I know that matches emotions raise up and sometimes civil deabtes aren't always as civil as they should be. Some name calling is going to happen but if Threads degenerate into bashing contests where the deabtes have lost their fun factor they will be closed by me asking a Mod to.

These debates should be about civil and fun arguements and not used to talk bad about another member.

One thing I would like to ask is if people would kind of help me by wishing to be Judges as I'm sure this will probably be the biggest form for determing wins and having some already on call would probably mae thing easier on the participants. If you would be interested please PM me.

Now that is out of the way I think this is a great idea and something that could be quite fun for the entire Forum to be a part of. I hope there will be alot of interest in this thread

being an attorney won't help smokin'

leonidas
well, this oughtta be interesting . . .

Weyoun
Indeed.

leonidas
so, when is the official date and time for the match to begin?

ExtraMision5555
I would like to judge.
PM me if you need my limitless debate knowledge

Weyoun
This Galactic Storm seems very intelligent, he comes across as a genius.

leonidas
appearances can be deceptive . . .

big grin

Weyoun
Originally posted by leonidas
appearances can be deceptive . . .

big grin

Really confused

Ichigo66666
Both are excellent debaters, I may not agree with all opinions, but the debates are fantastic and classics.

leonidas
Originally posted by Weyoun
Really confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Newjak
Originally posted by leonidas
so, when is the official date and time for the match to begin? Well right now GS and MM have to decide who is going to Judge then I kind of need MM to come in a confirm he is ok with the Friday starting date GS wanted.

It would just over a week until next Sunday if MM agrees stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
So whats going on? Ived PMed you Mr Master asking if you agree with the list of judges. This thread has been here for days waiting for you to post your thoughts on the rules. The matchup cant go on without any response from you. Im here waiting. Just like i was last week when the original challenge was set. Just what is going on? erm

GalacticStorm
You were made aware of the rules, you knew you had to be around to sort this out before the start of the debate today. You conveniently have been absent for the last two days. shifty

Last week when the challenge was first set you were similarly absent for a few days before you resurfaced to talk trash, accept the challenge and then go a.w.o.l again erm

I aint wasting my Friday night waiting for you whilst you p*ssy about with no intention of taking up the challenge. fear

I'm outta here you fraud. embarrasment

King Kandy
Eh, he'll call back sometime, he isn't leaving the forum forever.

Ethereal
Where do you send judging applications to?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Ethereal
Where do you send judging applications to?

Just PM the people debating.

King Kandy
... So I guess the match is off, right?

Newjak
Where do you send judging applications to? If you want to be a judge for the GS MM match then to them if you just want to be a normal judge on reserve then PM me.

And yeah I guess the match is off for now unless MM comes back and wants to do it.

Anyways don't let this discourage other people from asking for matches come on people issue challenges I know there is some people out there wanting to debate stick out tongue

Newjak
Well then it has been about a week since Mr. Master has responded so by tonight probably roughly 10:30-11:00ish I will reject this match so that its spot opens.

Priest
Darn this match would of been a fun read.

GalacticStorm
... So I guess the match is off, right?

He PMed saying hes kinda busy at the moment so he cant devote alot of time to this challenge thread yet despite that he found the time to debate with me in the Thanos Vs Phoenix thread which is conveniently free of the restrictions of this challenge thread shifty

Newjak
He PMed saying hes kinda busy at the moment so he cant devote alot of time to this challenge thread yet despite that he found the time to debate with me in the Thanos Vs Phoenix thread which is conveniently free of the restrictions of this challenge thread shifty To be fair tho there is a big difference between debating in an open topic then a closed debate where it is you vs one other person for a week. embarrasment

GalacticStorm
To be fair tho there is a big difference between debating in an open topic then a closed debate where it is you vs one other person for a week. embarrasment

But he hasnt even taken the time to come in here and sort out the judges with me or discuss the rules at all. Yet he has time to throw meaningless essays at me over the last day and a half in a Phoenix thread? Thats BULLshit

Newjak
But he hasnt even taken the time to come in here and sort out the judges with me or discuss the rules at all. Yet he has time to throw meaningless essays at me over the last day and a half in a Phoenix thread? Thats BULLshit I'll agree some word from him would have been nice regardless tho the match will be discontinued after tonight if he doesn't accept maybe you guys could do it sometime later stick out tongue

Anyways some other matches would be nice.

Blair Wind
Guess someone didnt show up. Who is next on the agenda?

Newjak
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Guess someone didnt show up. Who is next on the agenda? That what I need someone else to challenge someone else but so far no takers sad

Newjak
Well with no reply from Mr. Master I've got say the match has become void.

Would any other three people wish to issue a challenge to anyone?

Blair Wind
Three? confused

King Kandy
Yes, I want too Challenge Mider999 on the issue of the Living Tribunals powers.

Blair Wind
no expression

King Kandy
Nvrmnd, got kind of entranced by the stupidity of his claims.

Disregard my challenge.

Newjak
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Three? confused At any given time there can be three issued challenges read the rules B-Dub stick out tongue

Newjak
Nvrmnd, got kind of entranced by the stupidity of his claims.

Disregard my challenge. No do it challenge him no expression

xmarksthespot
Pikachu, I choose you!

Newjak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pikachu, I choose you! laughing

wait this is a serious thread X so you ge this smilie mad

xmarksthespot
Who said I wasn't being serious... shifty stick out tongue

I'll take on anyone... C'mon. Let me at 'em. Let me at 'em.

It's not just any old Pikachu either... it's the good one. The one with the jobber aura.

P.S. Why is this thread so wide.

Newjak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Who said I wasn't being serious... shifty stick out tongue

I'll take on anyone... C'mon. Let me at 'em. Let me at 'em.

It's not just any old Pikachu either... it's the good one. The one with the jobber aura.

P.S. Why is this thread so wide. laughing

Ethereal
!!CALLOUT!!

How about this idea:

It would require two other people besides myself - and a jury of mediator/judges possibly.

Here's how it goes-

The important task of the sole mediator (or group) would name a scan, any scan from any marvel comic and state something about it. The first person between the two debating/ opponents post the scans/on panel feats etc. For instance, the person who chooses says a question something like: " I wanted to see the scan where hulk lifted the mountain or whatever"... then the combatants scurry for the scan ( if they have it of course) - post it, then comprehend the scan and story of whats being discussed. Then on to the next person and next scenario..

SO this is basically an excercise to find out who's got the scans?

This is A callout to one opponent, and a request for a host of judges that call out specific feats.

and one person choosing the scenario for the two combatants to kick it off.

Newjak
!!CALLOUT!!

How about this idea:

It would require two other people besides myself - and a jury of mediator/judges possibly.

Here's how it goes-

The important task of the sole mediator (or group) would name a scan, any scan from any marvel comic and state something about it. The first person between the two debating/ opponents post the scans/on panel feats etc. For instance, the person who chooses says a question something like: " I wanted to see the scan where hulk lifted the mountain or whatever"... then the combatants scurry for the scan ( if they have it of course) - post it, then comprehend the scan and story of whats being discussed. Then on to the next person and next scenario..

SO this is basically an excercise to find out who's got the scans?

This is A callout to one opponent, and a request for a host of judges that call out specific feats.

and one person choosing the scenario for the two combatants to kick it off. Interesting well then a challenge has been issued anyone want to accept it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.