Omg 2007 Is Here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JDFE
Yay potc3 will be out this year!!! 2007 yay!!!
bad luck for people who dont live in the same time zone as me, oh well your 2007 will come soon!!!

CaptinJackLover
AHHHHH!!!! YAY!!!!!

PirateDiva
HappY New Year To U!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
....im still waiting

Pirates= Love
new yorks citys 2007 is here!!!!

Gravitation
I have 24 more mins left 'til New Year...

Gravitation
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

jackismyboo
happy 2007 to all of you it's only 10:26 here in L.A.

Mistypirate
It's 2:00 am here in Fl big grin It's already 2007. Happy New Years to everyone around the globe.
*Eagerly waiting for mid January* eek!

jackismyboo
I know! i am so jelous of the cast members of disney they get to see the trailer before anyone else. i know it will be a big hit better then shreck and spiderman i know for certain it will make a billion mark again it's a huge franchise! though it is against harry potter and im a fan of that too and i know people have been very eager for that 5th movie but i belive loving pirates more it will be the movie of the year again!

Gravitation
2 things I can't wait for now.

Potc 3
Harry Potter 5!

jackismyboo
same here

Gravitation
OH! And Harry Potter book 7...hopefully.

jackismyboo
i know! that book is getting on my nerves i feel like i have been waiting my whole life for it and it is deffinately coming out in 2007. (i know i am a huge drama queen). yay 40 more minutes till 2007!

Gravitation
I hope nothing will happen to Snape. He's my favorite character!

Chiki Mina
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I wish all my friends to have joy and peace in their new year. That their lifes may be filled with warmth and hapiness smile

I know, I'm so cheesy lol. But, it's late. Plus, I'm not that stable lol *hic* oops lol stick out tongue

Mistypirate
Thank u Mina that was so nice, wishing the best for everyone is not cheesy. smile

jackismyboo
lol i love him too i believe he is on the good side it was his and dumbledores plan for dumbledore to die and mix it all up there are two characcters dying mmy guess harry and voldemort. that is only my theory. i could talk about this forever and 2007 will be a great year i mean there is:

POTC:AWE
Harry Potter 5
Harry Potter #7 book
my grandma and grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary
my sisters wedding
first year of high school done
summer vacation to europe

2007 will be great it's almost time yay!

Gravitation
...the first 3 are on my list...

Mistypirate
Hopefully 2007 is going to be great for me to. big grin

Chiki Mina
Me too....I hope my heart won't get broken again.

jackismyboo
i bet it will and hope your new years resolution happens!

jackismyboo
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Me too....I hope my heart won't get broken again.

there is a true guy for you you will meet him someday he will be your true jack sparrow i can see you like him. I hope your year turns out great!

Chiki Mina
I hope so too....

But first, I want my friends and family to be happy. I don't know when Ill get my own special joy, but the biggest joy is to see everyone happy and at peace.

Mistypirate
who ate the 12 grapes? It's said that when the clock hits 12 o'clock midnight you have to eat 12 grapes. It represents each month, you have to make a wish every time you eat the grape, in order for your wish to come true. I did it hopefully I will get everything I wished for. wink

Gravitation
Originally posted by Mistypirate
who ate the 12 grapes? It's said that when the clock hits 12 o'clock midnight you have to eat 12 grapes. It represents each month, you have to make a wish every time you eat the grape, in order for your wish to come true. I did it hopefully I will get everything I wished for. wink

I wish I knew that before!

Chiki Mina
Well I don't need grapes, I need a MIRACLE! LOL

Seriously..

Mistypirate
There's always next year Gravi. wink

Mistypirate
Well I don't need grapes, I need a MIRACLE! LOL

Seriously..

aha, I believed in miracles, you'll never know what will happened.

jackismyboo
well i have 20 minute i'll go get some 12 grapes and i'll wish for all of ya! chiki mina miracles do happen you just got to believe!

Gravitation
Originally posted by jackismyboo
lol i love him too i believe he is on the good side it was his and dumbledores plan for dumbledore to die and mix it all up there are two characcters dying mmy guess harry and voldemort. that is only my theory.

Snape rules.
Qcoikltt0Do

jackismyboo
^^ that is an awesome video of snape he is a very interesting character that is why i like him so much

Chiki Mina
I love the actor. It's the actor that really gives a sense and meaning to the character.

Gravitation
I love the actor. It's the actor that really gives a sense and meaning to the character.

You mean Alan Rickman. He and Johnny Depp are to sing together in a new Tim Burton movie. laughing out loud

jackismyboo
yea i couldn't pick a better character for snape if i had to. though the only person i would change and im sorry but is dumbledore i love the one out of the first two movies but he is in a better place. May he be in peace.

Chiki Mina
^^^ Oh yes. Sweeney Todd.

Thanks for the reminder smile

I'm very picky with musicals, but I'm sure this musical will be excellent. If its Tim Burton and Danny Elfman working together, then it will be kick ass.

Gravitation
hmm..I've heard Alan Rickman sing,but not Johnny...This will be interesting.

Chiki Mina
I've heard Johnny singing. It's not bad, he just sings. Not good or bad, just sings. I think that makes sense lol. But yes I heard him sing. He sang one song with Vanessa.

Gravitation
Look who else is in it: Helena Bonham Carter

jackismyboo
aww how sweet him and vanessa

wasn't he in a band called the kids or something

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Gravitation
Look who else is in it: Helena Bonham Carter

If it's a Tim Burton film, I reckon that his Fiance, Helena Bonham Carter, will be there. She has been In every movie Except 4 that I know of (Batman, Batman Returns, BeetleJuice and Ed Wood)

jackismyboo
HAPPY 2007 EVERYONE WOOT WOOT !!!!

Mistypirate
Happy 2007 California!!! Happy Dance

And I don't see my banana dancing sad

Gravitation
It's dancing.

jackismyboo
Thanx lol your bananas dancin i think he dances better then me lol

happy new year florida, puerto rico and anywhere else in the world for that matter! *fireworks go off* big grin Happy Dance eek! smile stick out tongue

Mistypirate
Everyones sees it dancing except me. What's up with that. I think it's my CRABBY computer. sad

Chiki Mina
My banana dances when I see Johnny lol

jackismyboo
lol my computer is crap too well the one in my room is anyways slower then a snail i use my dads computer for anything.

Mistypirate
LMAO I think everyones bananas dances when they see Johnny, well except mines. I'm gonna have to get mines fix. sad

Gravitation
I g2g to bed. It's almost 2:30 AM here.

jackismyboo
good night! nice talkin to you and happy new years!

Mistypirate
Good night I'm off to sleep as well, I hope everyone had a really good new years. smile

jackismyboo
NIGHT and im goin to sleep too see yea all tomorrow i hope! sweet dreams and happy 2007!!!

Chiki Mina
There is this movie called Epic Movie. It's like Scary Movie, but in this movie it will include movies like Borat and even POTC eek! lol I saw the previews.

Mistypirate
Here's the trailer, I like the POTC parody it's really funny

http://www.filmhobbit.com/new/Epic-Movie-Trailer-3963.html

Gravitation
Here's the thread we have on it here
Epic Movie
Turbo made it I beleive.

Chiki Mina
Thanks smile

Gravitation
Sure thing. happy I knew we had one somewhere.

Mistypirate
Oh yes I remember that one, Thanks smile

Chiki Mina
Im still looking for some news about the trailer. Im really getting anxious lol.

Mistypirate
They are really mean with us, they should had given us the trailer as a New Years present. sad

Gravitation
I agree.

Chiki Mina
Well, I know sooner or later they will give us the trailer.

But, it's just that all the trailers for 2007 are already posted. I have seen Spidey 3, HP 5, The Simpsons movie, and I havent seen Shrek 3 trailer but I know it's out.

Gravitation
I've seen the Shrek 3 one. It's funny. big grin

Mistypirate
I don't think Shrek 3 trailer is out, or is it.

Gravitation
I've seen it on YT. Hold on...

Mistypirate
Ok thank u

Gravitation
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq3CPzra1-Q

Chiki Mina
I can't wait for the next holiday in jan 6th big grin

oh I heard that schools, or most schools, in the US are starting in Jan 2.

Gravitation
I can't wait for the next holiday in jan 6th big grin

oh I heard that schools, or most schools, in the US are starting in Jan 2.

I go back Jan 4th.

Chiki Mina
We start on the 22nd

Gravitation
O.O Where are you?

Chiki Mina
Puerto Rico smile

Mistypirate
Yes, Dia de Reyes y las Octavitas.
I go back to work tomorrow sad

Anyways Shrek looks really good I can't wait till it comes out.

jackismyboo
HEY everybody! Lucky chiki you go back the 22nd i go back the 8th (sighs)

Shreck does sound good i want to see it!! not as bad as POTC though. 144 more days yay!!!

Mistypirate
Yes 144 days left , thanks for reminding me. big grin

jackismyboo
No problem!big grin the way 2006 went by the premiere will be just right around the corner and then next we will walk in the theatre sit down in the front row, watchin the movie and seeing another, if better kiss between elizabeth and jack!

Chiki Mina
I just can't wait to see the tension that it's going to be between Jack and Liz stick out tongue

IheartPocky
ahhh i remember going to the mignight showing for pirates 2... it didnt seem real at all. it was really weird blink

IheartPocky
what is the name of that disney movie coming out soon? the bridge to something.. or is it.. the road to something??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.