Chun Li vs Vanessa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Street Fighter's resident (ex) Interpol agent takes on King of Fighters' redheaded boxer.

Vanessa doesn't think that Chun Li is BS-ing when she calls herself the Strongest Woman in the World. Chun Li is more than happy to prove Vanessa wrong.

Vanessa has the height advantage, though, standing at 5'11" to Chun Li's 5'8".

Blaxican
Which means nothing. Chun Li chokes Vanessa with her thighs.

Sado22
i want to say Vanessa wins for the simple reasons that:
-she's a boxer like ore-sama
-she's redhead
-she's got the better body
-she's damn hot

but chunli takes it since she has more going for her in terms of kicks, projectiles and better challenges. Vanessa has yet to prove herself while Chunli "the strongest shemale in the world" has probaly won SF2 and is hightier material in SF. in fact Urien calls her legendary...or was it her legs? in case at least something about her is legendary. Vaness has yet to prove her mettle. Chunli wins.

sounds pretty hot and kinky for some reason......or maybe its just me after late night partyingembarrasment

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
sounds pretty hot and kinky for some reason......or maybe its just me after late night partyingembarrasment

~The Invincible Sado-sama

You went out partying too? I got a headache the size of the Titanic. Somthing told me not to hang out with my cousins.

Remulous
You guys aint the only ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.