Revenge of the sith v Empire strikes back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
which one is the best ?? for me it has to be The Empire strikes Back . ROTS is too flashy with lots of CGI smile

S_W_LeGenD
I consider ESB to be better movie. It is classic in every sense and has a great story. Revelation part in this movie also added more to its story.

Vader was shown to be a powerful figure in this movie and Lucas enhanced his image in a great manner in this movie.

ROTS is also good but its story is not very well done.

Sexyback
RotS, easily, for me at least. After seeing the PT, the OT sucked ass imo, given I already knew the story before ever watching it, and the terrible fightscenes.

Darth Sexy
I disagree. Star Wars is more than fight scenes. Don't blame the 70's choreography for that. The OT is the epitome of an epic trilogy. It couldn't have been written better, and the acting didn't blow as much as the first 3. However I loved Ian Mcdermaid in the 1st 3, he is by far the best actor in Star Wars.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Sexyback
RotS, easily, for me at least. After seeing the PT, the OT sucked ass imo, given I already knew the story before ever watching it, and the terrible fightscenes.

some fil afficinado would say movies shouldn;t have so much action but i argee wit you

vader sith
rots i must say its got more action and it basically tell the whole story. it tells us were chewie was from it tells us why yoda went to degobah etc esb is cool tho

Nupe Kill Droma
As a Star Wars kid who grew up during the original three (my dad took me to see ANH and ESB in the theatres), I have to go with ESB over ROTS. Looking back, the fight scenes of the originals don't compare to the later ones. Still, the lightsabers and this awesome giant dude in a black suit stirred the imaginations of countless viewers. ESB took the Star Wars saga to a level that has yet to be reached. EP3 is a great movie (despite the sorry acting, though Palpatine was played nicely), and better book, but it doesn't quite touch ESB. I did, however, think that it's second best of all the SW movies.

Blaxican
I like Rots better then ESB, and quite frankly the diolouge in the OT is just as cheesy and lame as that in the PT.

"I love you!"

"I know."

Lucas tried tooooo hard to make Han the sexy rougish character.

Tangible God
The entire PT lacked the soul of the OT. The only thing the PT had over the OT was action and flashiness.

Both trilogies had their cheesy and corny lines, albeit the the PT had far more of them. In comparison to the OT, the PT had dreadful acting and dialogue, with the exception of Ian McDiarmid.

I love how the teenage generations and down prefer the action packed flashiness of the cheese encrusted PT.

Blaxican
And I love how the older generations over gorify the OT just because it's older.

Tangible God
We don't gorify it, there's barely any gore at all.

Blaxican
I'm black AND mexican. Cut me some slack when it comes to grammar.

Gideon
Lol.

Yeah, the casting director for the first three movies pretty much sucked. Natalie did well in the first two movies. But her lines in RotS sucked, big time.

Ian was the only consistent actor; and he did his job well (except for his facial expressions and dialogue during his whole Mace scenes).

Rampant ox
Im offended nobody has given credit to Mr Lee. I personally felt that he gave the best performance, despite his minimal lines given by GL.

Blaxican
Well, no offense to Dooku, but he was mostly a bi*ch in the movies, he was a lot cooler in the EU. The only suave line he gave IMO was "Your swords, please. We don't want to make a mess in front of the Chancellor."

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Blaxican
I like Rots better then ESB, and quite frankly the diolouge in the OT is just as cheesy and lame as that in the PT.

"I love you!"

"I know."

Lucas tried tooooo hard to make Han the sexy rougish character.

Actually, that was all Harrison Ford, because Lucas didn't like him saying it back, and they couldn't get it right. Ford just went with it, that came out, and, it was very Han.

Anyway, ESB is a better movie.
Although, I agree with Rampant, Christopher Lee did a great job. He was good, and so was Ian, but, the acting just wasn't as consistant in the PT, and it didn't have the same feel. Although, they're meant to be very different. ROTS has a sense of finality to it (ending the PT trilogy), even though, really, it's just the beginning. ESB leaves you wanting more. It has everything a good movie needs, making it the perfect Star Wars movie. Good acting, great twists, cool characters, and a helluva cliff hanger.

ESB ftw.

Rampant ox
Well, no offense to Dooku, but he was mostly a bi*ch in the movies, he was a lot cooler in the EU. The only suave line he gave IMO was "Your swords, please. We don't want to make a mess in front of the Chancellor."

Hmmmm, I think GL f*cked up good and proper with Dooku. He had alot of potential but I feel it was wasted.

Although I also love the line "It may be difficult to secure your release". Brilliant.

Darth Subjekt
Of course you think Lee was the best actor in the saga...he could of said, "I want your poop, Master." and you'd love it. But to think he out shined everyone in the saga is ludicrous. Alec Guiness, Harrison Ford, Ian Mcdiarmid, even Yoda pulled better lines, and he was basically done by a voice actor/puppeteer. He was good, but the best...no way. no

Rampant ox
Dont blame Mr Lee for the poor lines given to him. I think he did a superb job with what was given to him - which in all honesty wasnt much. GL had a great character and a great actor to play him, yet he only served a very minor role. It was hardly worth having in the first place. A huge waste if you ask me.

Darth Subjekt
thats exactly what I'm saying...if we ask you! lol. I'm saying you'll think he's the best no matter what. But look at it this way...he was in two of the biggest trilogies made, and played a minor character in both...doesn't that say something? He's good, but not that great. I will say he brought some sophistication (and martinis) to the world of Sith lords.

Rampant ox
I think the simple fact that he is in both trilogies makes him great. Due to his age its not like he can just pick and choose any role he wants.

Darth Subjekt
touche. You know i like busting your balls about your love for C.Lee, but honestly, do you feel that him, by himself, made the PT even be able to contend with the OT? Seriously.

Rampant ox
No. But he could have if GL had given Dooku a bigger or more significant part. What we saw of him in ROTS was nothing short of embarrasing - an insult to Mr Lee.

Darth Subjekt
While he is a good actor, i dont think he would have made the PT eclipse the OT...to many other low points.

Kadesh
ROTS sucks ass, how did everybody even know who darth vader really is when he only appears at the last part?

In the OT its like everybody knows who darth vader is, and if he only appears in the suit at the last part of ROTS, how is everybody suppose to even know him? Thats why we have the EU

coolmovies
Luke is more famouse then anakin coz anakin is a cry baby lolz . Anakin easly fell to the dark side . In ROTJ the empror tryed very hard to turn luke to the dark side but the force was strong with the kid .

Kadesh
Yup, anakin crys about his wife going to die yet he is the one who does the deed,

EPIIIBITES
Sith sucks, Empire rules

Tangible God
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
Sith sucks, Empire rules Though the Empire was founded and run by the Sith.

General G
Originally posted by coolmovies
Luke is more famouse then anakin coz anakin is a cry baby lolz . Anakin easly fell to the dark side . In ROTJ the empror tryed very hard to turn luke to the dark side but the force was strong with the kid .

What? Luke I found was extremely winy and annoying! Even more so than Anakin. And the Emperor didn't seem to try very hard, he said a couple of lines and he finally struck at him. It took Sidious a lot longer to turn Anakin, he knew Anakin almost all his life and took him until the very end to finally turn him.

I do like Empire Strikes Back better, it's just really good, hard to explain it. Vader kicks ass.

General Kenobl
Empire Strikes Back is a classic. The fight scenes were pretty good and I find it comparable to the PT in interest wise. The big surprise in the end between Vader and Luke when you first see it, it's pretty amazing. There was also good solid acting by all the characters. Storyline was nice.

Revenge of the Sith is no doubt the 2nd best. Awesome fighting scenes and battles. The graphics are just superb! Good acting by certain individuals, like McDiarmid and Lee. However, Anakin's turning just sucked. He was a faithful Jedi in one second, and ten minutes later, he's killing Younglings. Natalie Portman's lines were pretty cheesy as well "You're breaking my heart".

ESB > ROTS

Darth Subjekt
Coolmovies, you say that ROTS was so much better, but you didn't even know what Order 66 was, or if 66 was even the number, lol! I'm glad it was such a great movie that the pivotal point stuck in your mind. laughing

EPIIIBITES
Wow. Can't believe this is even a thread...no contest.

It's hilarious how people actually got sucked into thinking that Episode III was a good film when it came out. OHHH...because it has drama, character development and a lot of plot-driven dialogue...Oooooo.

What a sore indication of how easily moviegoers today are fooled by something that looks like it has substance, sounds like it has substance, but in the end is just a steaming pile of crap. Shows how starving people are these days for so-called "good" or "well-rounded" films. Well, there are some of those out there, but boy...this ain't one...so the real problem is that what we're left with is nothing that's really good "Star Wars".

ROTS is what happens when Lucas strays away from the only thing he's good at anymore (spectacle), and is actually trying to make a film with substance (something he's failed at a number of times in and out of the series since A New Hope). Just because a film has elements of drama, character development and a lot of dialogue, doesn't mean that those elements are good...OH, but when it comes to Star Wars it's a success, right?

The other prequels were cool because they knew their place. There was a lot of crap in there, but at least the spectacle took centre stage.

There was NOTHING that stood out in ROTS...and instead the effort went into trying to make it freakn' LOTR...and it's sooo not. That's what makes it extra bad and annoying.

The series was primed to go out with a bang and blow people's minds...the same way Star Wars blew people's minds when it all started...but instead Episode III was a horribly transparent failed exercise in peer redemption of a washed-up filmaker.

...Empire by an Anchorhead mile.

Captain REX
I definitely prefer ESB over ROTS. The characters felt more natural and the audience could relate to them or feel sympathy for them or fear them. Who cares about the special effects sucking; the Vader vs. Luke duel is pretty damned awesome regardless.

I dunno, I just prefer ESB over ROTS.

Kadesh
i agree rex, and vader is plain badass. Infact i prefer the TESB dueling, its more releastic and more classical

i loved the line "You have failed me for the last time"

Sexyback
The PT characters are prettier.

Darth Subjekt
EPIIIBITES, while i respect your opinion, and can see where you're coming from, Ep3 wasn't that bad. I liked the fact that he tried to do story telling rater than just hit us with non stop SPFX (although he did do alot in it), and i found it much closer to the OT than TPM or AOTC. Those had the spectacle, as you put it, but no substance. If you have all visuals, but no meat to the story, then it's not a good movie, whereas ROTS tried to bring modern day technology and the OT's sense of storytelling together. ESB is still a better film, but Sith was by far the best prequel.

And yes Planet, the PT had "prettier" characters, but that was honestly a diversionary tactic to yet again try to distract us of the fact that the PT will never be as great as the OT. Now, that being said, had he put padme in leia's gold bikini...wow...I'd shut my mouth in a second, lol! but unfortunately, Natalie's not slutty like that. sad

Blaxican

It's hilarious how people actually got sucked into thinking that Episode III was a good film when it came out. OHHH...because it has drama, character development and a lot of plot-driven dialogue...Oooooo.

What a sore indication of how easily moviegoers today are fooled by something that looks like it has substance, sounds like it has substance, but in the end is just a steaming pile of crap. Shows how starving people are these days for so-called "good" or "well-rounded" films. Well, there are some of those out there, but boy...this ain't one...so the real problem is that what we're left with is nothing that's really good "Star Wars".

ROTS is what happens when Lucas strays away from the only thing he's good at anymore (spectacle), and is actually trying to make a film with substance (something he's failed at a number of times in and out of the series since A New Hope). Just because a film has elements of drama, character development and a lot of dialogue, doesn't mean that those elements are good...OH, but when it comes to Star Wars it's a success, right?

The other prequels were cool because they knew their place. There was a lot of crap in there, but at least the spectacle took centre stage.

There was NOTHING that stood out in ROTS...and instead the effort went into trying to make it freakn' LOTR...and it's sooo not. That's what makes it extra bad and annoying.

The series was primed to go out with a bang and blow people's minds...the same way Star Wars blew people's minds when it all started...but instead Episode III was a horribly transparent failed exercise in peer redemption of a washed-up filmaker.

...Empire by an Anchorhead mile.

You really are a whiny b!tch, all you do in the PT forum is complain. Your obviously biased, and your opinion means jack sh*t really.

coolmovies
The thing is Samuel L jackson and Mr Lee are too famouse to be in a star wars movie . The last half hour of ROTS is good only becouse you get a fantastic duel plus the birth of vader. The rest of the movie has Jaja binks in it .

ESB is icionic in everyway i love the dark sets the famouse lines. Its the best sw movie out of all six . Hell its better then the 1977 classic star wars later changed to a new hope .

Tangible God

...Empire by an Anchorhead mile. I think I platonically love you.

EPIIIBITES
You really are a whiny b!tch, all you do in the PT forum is complain. Your obviously biased, and your opinion means jack sh*t really.

Be nice. Not sure what posts you've been readin', but I've always expressed my love for everything Star Wars...including the PT movies (despite their severe shortcomings)...and I've gone on record many a time saying how I think AOTC is a work of art and my second favorite in the series (although I think it's easily the second worst)...maybe you don't know how to seperate the two.

It's not bitching...it's just critique.

Nellis Munn
by far im going with.... ESB ....good grapics for the 70's was it?

u should of made it ROTS vs. ROTJ

ROTJ > ROTS

coolmovies
not many OT fans like ROTJ

Tangible God
I like it. I like it least of the OT and more than any of the PT, but I still like it alot.

Antaeus
ROTJ would have been the best of all the movies if there was no ewoks. Now it is only the second best - after ESB.
It is so cool, the fight between Vader, Luke and Sidious

Kadesh
infact the whole OT > the PT by a mega margin, i only liked episode 1 and 2 from the PT,

Captain REX

At least he can argue his point. You're semi-biased yourself, if you think about it. In the case of OT vs. PT, everyone is. stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
to me, the OT are all equal, but for different reasons;

ANH - The way we're introduced to the cast, and the way "Ben" speaks of Anakin, and the "Dark times".

ESB - Bad guys win, best plot twist, most emotional duel(of the OT), and the way Yoda describes the force, the TRUE meaning of the force..no gay ass midichlorian crap.

ROTJ - Luke coming into his own, more Palpatine, Vader's char. deepens, musical score for final duel.

now negatives;

ANH - kinda slow, bad fight scene, Luke.

ESB - lacked the story content of ANH..bout it, lol

ROTJ - Jabba's palace scenes, ewoks role (but not them themselves), again storytelling takes a backseat to newer SPFX, and the failure at a sequeled amazing plot twist - Luke and Leia being siblings, by no means equal to Vader being daddy.

for me, overall, I'd say

ESB
ROTS
ROTJ
ANH
AOTC
TPM

But thats just me. erm

vader sith
me:
ROTS
TPM
ROTJ
ESB
AOTC
ANH

coolmovies
The classics still rule the PT even if they are 30 years old

Antaeus

Darth Subjekt
There was...while Anakin was the more powerful of the two, he couldn't think clearly and instead of controlling his emotions, his emotions controlled him, and thusly left him without a leg to stand on...literally.

Sidious did look weaker against Mace, but not really til Anakin was almost there, as he did force Mace into a defensive position a few times. And according to the commentary, GL states that they changed the movie to where Anakin had to see all that to convert, as the first version, he was already a SIth and had to help Sidious kill Mace. So yea, that could go either way. I don't think Yoda's fights were equal per se, i just think he tried harder against a more deadly opponent, and it appeared the same...i guess that could be a lame excuse, but it's how i saw it.

I also have always said his turn to the darkside was too fast and easy...he could have force pushed Sids right out the damn window. But then, like GL said, he'd done too much to go back and be accepted by the Jedi, they'd either arrest him or kill him...so why go back, and if you think its the only way to save your wife...eh, ya know...

Yea, Anakin/Padem scenes were whack, except the first one...to me.

I wasn't much of a GG fan either.

In any case, ESB beats it.

Kadesh
ESB pwns ROTS, how did the galaxy even knew about vader? Of course the EU explains that but it was suppose to be shown in the movie

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Empire Strikes Back has always been my favorite from the original series.

Kadesh
Actually rampant, the reason why dooku lost to anakin in EP3 wascuz dooku was high on martini, he was drunk

sithsaber408
Empire.

Easily.

Though ROTS is good, my second fave actually and it does not suck. Nor does the PT.

smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Two great films nonetheless.

Captain REX
Antaeus gets kudos for having no PT films in his top 3...

Though, ROTS is in my top three. Above ROTJ, TPM, and AOTC. ESB and ANH are on top. w00t

And does the Kenobi-Vader duel just completely overshadow all of the running around on the Death Star, shooting down stormtroopers, then the showdown with the TIE fighters, then the Battle of Yavin and the destruction of the Death Star?

I think not.

coolmovies
I just saw ESB last night and wow turns rots into a mouse . Its brillent i love it .

Million times better then rots

Kadesh
ROTS sucked in a way, no explanation of how vader became so famous and known by nearly every body in the galaxy, especially since lucas disregards the EU

EPIIIBITES
Hee hee...What is this weird point you keep pushing? Every second post is about people not knowing "Vader". wt...?

You mean, how Sidious just said "you will be known as Darth...Vader"?

...or how Yoda said "consumed by Darth Vader"?

Who knows...never bothered me though. Yoda probably just figured it out through the force.

Or maybe how this whole Darth/Sith thing works is that the spirits or beings of these various "Darths" have just been kinda floating around for eons until people give into the dark side enough and become embodied by them...like demons or something. So, Darth Sidious himself was actually just some normal dude that at one point got consumed by the Sith spirit "Sidious".

Who cares if it's not explained...it's kinda cool not knowing. Doesn't have any effect on the movie/storyline.

...honestly, I personally don't know and don't care much of what's outside the movies... kinda make a point of it.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Kadesh
ROTS sucked in a way, no explanation of how vader became so famous and known by nearly every body in the galaxy, especially since lucas disregards the EU I think this has been countered before: What do you think he was doing, sucking a bottle from mommy Palpatine? No. ANH explains how he's famous and known, because he's the exterminator of the Jedi. No need for any stupid "OMGUEZ, VAYDAH KEELD JEDAI, *FANBOY/GIRL SQUEAL!!* ;iehgeilohltoiuh" >_> Seriously.

vintageSW77
poll is closed??
i could have tipped it
this is like ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST
i vote ESB
who are these fools who voted SITH??

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by vintageSW77
poll is closed??
i could have tipped it
this is like ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST
i vote ESB
who are these fools who voted SITH?? You saw "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"?

vintageSW77
yeah more times than the PT put together

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by vintageSW77
yeah more times than the PT put together I only managed to see it once, part way in.

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
I think this has been countered before: What do you think he was doing, sucking a bottle from mommy Palpatine? No. ANH explains how he's famous and known, because he's the exterminator of the Jedi. No need for any stupid "OMGUEZ, VAYDAH KEELD JEDAI, *FANBOY/GIRL SQUEAL!!* ;iehgeilohltoiuh" >_> Seriously.

Ummmm. ANH is after Sith...I don't think you've quite gotten what he's gettin' at.

Lord Saboteur
Ummmm. ANH is after Sith...I don't think you've quite gotten what he's gettin' at. But do you get what I'm getting at?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Why is this poll still open.

Tangible God
It's not.

EPIIIBITES
But do you get what I'm getting at?

Yes. All you're saying is that the audience knows...he's wondering about how everyone knows (even the characters).

vintageSW77
it should be re opened
i vote ESB
it cant be a tie
its preposterous
Sith is a muddled mess.just a bunch of scenes which dont fit whilst ESB is seamless
its the perfect movie
it says it all when one of the most memorable bits of an "event" movie is a scene with no dialogue and someone staring out of a window with a bit of haunting background music
if you rate SITH above EMPIRE you should be questioning your appreciation of if not STAR WARS but movies in general

"im weak.....im weak......dont kill me"
GIVE ME A BREAK!

Lord Saboteur
Yes. All you're saying is that the audience knows...he's wondering about how everyone knows (even the characters). Well, if a hermit whose been very far off from the civilized world can find out that Vader destroyed the Order, then I'm not doubting that the people would know. Somehow, and the fact that quite a few are anti-Jedi in sentiment would probably mean that they'd keep track and spread word.

EPIIIBITES
Uuuugh! In ROTS! How did they know in ROTS! That's what I'm saying he's asking! Why do you keep talking about ANH??!! Obviously people knew about Vader 30 years later...

...maybe this dude doesn't realize that...which would mean he's asking a weirder question than I thought.

Alkaselzer
I put ESB and ANH above ROTS, personally...

Lord Saboteur
Uuuugh! In ROTS! How did they know in ROTS! That's what I'm saying he's asking! Why do you keep talking about ANH??!! Obviously people knew about Vader 30 years later...Nobody except for the 501st, Obi-Wan, Sidious and Yoda knew about Vader pre-suit. And it's 20 years later, not 30. And for suited Vader, it was probably the same til he was at least shown in any type of newscast.

I'm gonna go with the weirder question.

Kadesh
Yea but who knew that the black suited guy is actually vader 19 years later, the whole galaxy knew that and obviously ROTS never explains how every body knows him, So of course lucas works with james luceno for RODV and i think RODV is not disregarded by GL

Rampant ox
Obi-Wan explains why everyone knows him. no expression

Would you have rathered that GL had made the movie 30 minutes longer so we can see him defeating insignificant Jedi survivors and making speeches in the Senate - purely so it solves the non-existing problem of him being known in the OT?

Kadesh
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Obi-Wan explains why everyone knows him. no expression

where did he say that? and give me the quote

Rampant ox
A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he
turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi
Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Now the Jedi are all
but extinct. Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force - Obi-Wan Kenobi

He outright states that Vader hunted down and destroyed the Jedi. We also know that the Jedi were at their prime when this happened and were known throughout the galaxy for their strength and abilities. If this doesnt instill fear into people and make one known then I dont know what does.

Kadesh
Well he was referring to vader in the black suit, ROTS was suppose to feature what obi wan said

EPIIIBITES
Well he was referring to vader in the black suit, ROTS was suppose to feature what obi wan said

What are you talking about?! Is this really all you're asking? Who says he's referring to vader in the black suit...

"A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine..."

Obi Wan was right there while his pupil was hunting down the Jedi in ROTS. What more do you want??? What in the world does that have to do with ROTS's storyline or explaining anything?

Totally confused

Lord Saboteur
Well he was referring to vader in the black suit, ROTS was suppose to feature what obi wan said It doesn't have to, if anything, it'd detract from the value of the movie as a whole if it showed suited-Vader hunting the Jedi down.

Kadesh
It doesn't have to, if anything, it'd detract from the value of the movie as a whole if it showed suited-Vader hunting the Jedi down. Fair enough, but how did bail know vader is the black suited guy? Because no-body knew who the black suit guy really is, Even roan shryne didnt know. ROTS DOES not explain this, how did every body know who vader is. The senate knows who he is, the rebels know who he is, bail knows who he is in the novels but clearly the movie doesnt explain, That is why GL worked with james luceno to write RODV, it clearly explains how he became so known.

FFS no body knew who was the one who marched into the temple and beat the shit out of all the jedis. And in the movie no body has seen post suit vader except sidious, the ISD crew and tarkin,

EPIIIBITES
My eyes are going cross-eyed

coolmovies
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=episode3

kiddo44
Revenge of the Sith is a good movie, but ESB overall is just at a different level than any Star Wars movie, by far the best one.

Tangible God
Damn straight.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
I'm black AND mexican. Cut me some slack when it comes to grammar.

Are you really mexican?

vader11
Originally posted by Riverollv
Are you really mexican? You are Mexican, right?

Alliance
My eyes are going cross-eyed

My brain is going cross-eyed and it doesn't even have fricken eyes...

Superguy
WHAT THE HELL KIND OF POLL IS THIS!? Let's see... ESB had:
A better script, better story, greater emotional depth, was simply more fun etc...

And ROTS had... um... better special effects and more pointlessly long fights... how exciting. no expression

Tangible God
Kids these days are dazzled by the pretty colours and explosions. They care nothing about character and plot content.

Riverollv
Originally posted by vader11
You are Mexican, right?

Yeah, I am, but I'm not black. Um, I actually have blue eyes... my grandfather is English, so.

ADarksideJedi
The Empire strikes back is the best!It tops any of the newer starwars no question ask!jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.