Current Drax vs Wolverine,Sabretooth & Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Grimm22
..... no expression

You can't be serious can you? What the f**k?

guy222
Originally posted by Grimm22
..... no expression

drax is popular, can't beat logan who's immortal

Soljer
Drax for the win.

But I'll admit, this is mostly cause I like Drax. Little is currently known about him, as far as strength and durability goes. His only real showings as 'current' have been in the Annihilation mini. He ****s up entire armies, but that says little for his strength. erm.

Who knows? Drax just seems like the new cosmic badass. I'll go with him just for that fact. smile.

golem370
Originally posted by Grimm22
..... no expression

I only asked because he is depowered.

golem370
And he has the daggers

TricksterPriest
He also killed Thanos. And that feat alone IMO, gives him the win over these guys.

golem370
But people say that he only was able to do that because he was made to do that and I personal believe Death had something to do with that.

Beta Ray Howard
Yeah, Drax is the silver bullet to Thanos' werewolf. He's made to kill Thanos. It's just bred into him. This was the only opportunity he had to do it, because he has never won in a straight up fight.

Anyway, Drax should take this team.

golem370
But like I said just as Chronos made Drax to kill Thanos Death also kept him from dying. So she had to alow him to die for him to die

Beta Ray Howard
Guess it was just his time. That seemed to be the realization that Thanos had seen.

golem370
I have a feeling there going to be a Obi-Wan Kenobi where he said strike me down and I will become more powerful then you can imagine

id369
I dont know, if its to the death I favor the team.

As for a knock out........I dont know.
The trio may not be strong but Cypher is a scary Mofo.

golem370
They may lift around 15tons

Wally West
I think the team could take it, they all have healing factors, adamantium and excellent fighting skills, they should wear Drax down eventually.

bigbran
Originally posted by Wally West
I think the team could take it, they all have healing factors, adamantium and excellent fighting skills, they should wear Drax down eventually. I really, REALLY doubt that they are going to wear him down! He fought, how many waves of the Annihilation without stopping or slowing down.
Hell, his whole fight to Thanos was him fighting through a planet full of the wave, and going through ships killing everyone that gets in his way, until he finally got to Thanos.

Owned one of the same things that it took Firelord going into a coma to beat.
Took out Delinquent.

Drax also seems to be a way better fighter, and he is faster with reflexes and groundwork.

Drax wins.

Wally West
He seemed to get more powerful/stronger the closer he got to Thanos, he realised this was the time he was going to get Thanos and nothing was stopping him, in issue #1 or #2 Nova has to save him from a few of those bug things.

I think its the healing factors that give the team the win. I mean Wolverine is immortal isn't he? sad

bigbran
Originally posted by Wally West
He seemed to get more powerful/stronger the closer he got to Thanos, he realised this was the time he was going to get Thanos and nothing was stopping him, in issue #1 or #2 Nova has to save him from a few of those bug things.

I think its the healing factors that give the team the win. I mean Wolverine is immortal isn't he? sad Determination?
Also, well, as soon as he was in the fighting mood, or whatever, he absolutely crushed everything.

Wolverine can die. He just can't stay dead unless he does certain things when he is there. When he dies, he can die by chosing, or he has to lose to a being, to stay dead.

He can die, just like any character (he died in a plane crash...), he will just come back.

Also, a kill, or a KO, BFR, etc, equals a win in these boards.

Soljer
Gah! The 'rumor' of Wolverine being immortal is so inaccurate, it's disgusting.

He isn't immortal in the 'Elder of the Universe' sense. He CAN be killed. He HAS been killed. Dozens of times, at least. His soul, it seems, can simply come BACK to the corpreal world post-death. He dies, he just ressurects shortly afterwards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.