The Joker (Vs.) Jason Voorhees....Friday the 13th in Gotham City!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Jason Voorhees (Camp Crystal Lake's least favorite resident) is loose in Gotham City. His body has flushed out of Crystal Lake and ended up in Gotham City harbor...and now he's loose in Gotham; and starts slaughtering everyone that gets in his way.

Barely escaping one of Jason's murderous rampages, one of the Joker's goons manages to escape and tells the Joker about the masked killer that's killing everyone, including some of his lackies.

"What?!?" exclaims the Joker, "If anyone is gonna kill ANY of the good citizens of Gotham, that somebody is gonna be me!!! How dare he try to steal my gig!!!"

The Joker lets out an insane cackeling laugh...."Hoo Heeee Haaa Haaa...As if guys dressed as bats weren't enough of a thorn in my side, now we have killer hocky goalies too!! What's a guy to do in this city?"

A few hours later, the Joker and his goons track down Jason to an abandoned warehouse behind a dark alleyway; where Jason has just finished dispatching a few local drug-dealers...

Jason turns around, bloody machete in hand, to hear the Joker's insane laughter echoing from down the alleyway....and sees the Clown Prince of Crime; waiting for him at the other end...

"What is it with weirdoes running around in a mask in this city...Let's get this over with shall we....???" exclaims the Joker!!!

So, does Gotham's maniacal harrlequin take out the masked psycho killer??? You decide.........................

Alfheim
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Jason Voorhees (Camp Crystal Lake's least favorite resident) is loose in Gotham City. His body has flushed out of Crystal Lake and ended up in Gotham City harbor...and now he's loose in Gotham; and starts slaughtering everyone that gets in his way.

Barely escaping one of Jason's murderous rampages, one of the Joker's goons manages to escape and tells the Joker about the masked killer that's killing everyone, including some of his lackies.

"What?!?" exclaims the Joker, "If anyone is gonna kill ANY of the good citizens of Gotham, that somebody is gonna be me!!! How dare he try to steal my gig!!!"

The Joker lets out an insane cackeling laugh...."Hoo Heeee Haaa Haaa...As if guys dressed as bats weren't enough of a thorn in my side, now we have killer hocky goalies too!! What's a guy to do in this city?"

A few hours later, the Joker and his goons track down Jason to an abandoned warehouse behind a dark alleyway; where Jason has just finished dispatching a few local drug-dealers...

Jason turns around, bloody machete in hand, to hear the Joker's insane laughter echoing from down the alleyway....and sees the Clown Prince of Crime; waiting for him at the other end...

"What is it with weirdoes running around in a mask in this city...Let's get this over with shall we....???" exclaims the Joker!!!

So, does Gotham's maniacal harrlequin take out the masked psycho killer??? You decide.........................

No, Jason is basically immortal. Unless he brings a missle launcher with him or something hes not killing him.

keak da sneak
joker wins just because, jason is to slow to catch him

King Kandy
neither of them kill Each other.

I could think of a million comic characters who can beat Jason, but the joker's not one of them.

Tassadar
Jason decapitates him and slaughters all his goons.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by King Kandy
neither of them kill Each other.

I could think of a million comic characters who can beat Jason, but the joker's not one of them.

Exactly! I too could think of a million different characters, but I wanted to pick someone who wasn't too powerful, but formidable enough to give Jason a challange. I think Joker was a good choice. I once did this thread awhile back, but instead of Joker I chose Daredevil.

Given enough time to prepare, do you think Joker would come up with something to defeat Jason? Remember, Joker is practically a genius when it comes to coming up with traps, schemes, and ploys...and Joker wouldn't come face to face with someone unprepared.

I started to put Robin and Nightwing in Joker's place, but Joker is just a more fun character and I like Joker much better. What do the rest of you think? Would Joker have any kind of chance against the masked murderer?

Muck101
Oh man.... I go around talking about how awesome Jason is all the time. And you just HAD to pick my all-time favorite villain (and childhood hero, I might add) to be put against him. Damn..... You know, I love the joker. More than any man should love a fictional character. And as much as it pains me to say it, I think Joker could end up killing Jason.

SpunkySmurph
Joker COULD take it. It's hard to judge. Needless to say, of course, his goons are relativley useless. But a spray of nitro-gas, or a heavy explosive might take a win for Joker.

Muck101
Precisely my point. I don't think Joker has really shown how FAR he's willing to go to slaughter someone.... If he wants it done bad enough, I think he MAY do it. Then again, I'm a Joker fanboy.

Beta Ray Howard
Hey, Muck, you forgot the first part of the image tag.

Muck101
Test, test. Check, Check.

Muck101
Its not working...... sad

Muck101
Test?

WrathfulDwarf
Umm...Jason is practically a walking idiot corpse.

Joker is a master mind mass murder.

The poll favors Jason.

Therefore I pick Joker.

Beta Ray Howard
Here's how it works.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/2/7/customsig_104627_P6

Now take the space out between the and the end of the code, and you get this:

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/2/7/customsig_104627_P6

TricksterPriest
If Freddy Krueger could hurt Jason, and a bunch of stupid teenagers could put him down, what's stopping the smartest criminal on earth? It's a good fight, but Joker will eventually kill Jason.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Umm...Jason is practically a walking idiot corpse.

Joker is a master mind mass murder.

The poll favors Jason.

Therefore I pick Joker.

I wouldn't necessarily call Jason an idiot. He has in the past shown to be quite resourceful and intelligent when he wants to be....like when he cuts the power in the electrical circuit box, or pulls the phone cords out so the phones won't work, smart enough to know how to stay out of sight and sneak up on people, etc.....so, I wouldn't say he's a total idiot. True he's no Joker, (who is one of the greatest criminal masterminds in comics), but he does have some smarts IMO.

But is Joker smart enough, resourceful enough, or clever enough to put down Mr. Voorhees? Has he ever faced someone even remotely similar to Jason in the past?

Tassadar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Freddy Krueger could hurt Jason, and a bunch of stupid teenagers could put him down, what's stopping the smartest criminal on earth? It's a good fight, but Joker will eventually kill Jason.

Freddy couldn't put him down (even when he had the dream advantage until he used water), and usually Jason was put down by the teenagers in the movies via PIS. Comic Jason has neither of those restrictions/weaknesses. No amount of firepower will put him down for good, because he can just possess another body if he gets blown up or vaporized. That and he can teleport.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Tassadar
Freddy couldn't put him down (even when he had the dream advantage until he used water), and usually Jason was put down by the teenagers in the movies via PIS. Comic Jason has neither of those restrictions/weaknesses. No amount of firepower will put him down for good, because he can just possess another body if he gets blown up or vaporized. That and he can teleport.

For the purposes of an arena fight though, if a character is totally incapacitated, then they lose. So for example if Jason's body was obliterated, yeah he would come back, but Joker would have won the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.