The Illuminati (Vs.) The Champions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Hey, remember the Champions....the short lived (but very cool) team from the late seventies and early eighties? What if they got back together and battled the Illuminati?

The Champions :

1. Hercules (Immortal)
2. Ice-Man
3. Ghost Rider (Current)
4. The Black Widow
5. The Angel
6. The Beast (Current)

Vs.

The Illuminati :

1. Dr. Strange
2. Ironman
3. Mr. Fantastic
4. Namor the Sub-mariner
5. Professor Xavier
6. Blackbolt

There is no prep for either side...and the fight goes down in a moment's notice. Battle takes place on a neutral battlefield....Bloodlust is on and it's do or die....

Do the Champions have a chance against the Illuminati ??? DISCUSS..................................

Comicbook_kid
confused ???

Priest
The Champs loose this one, the only heavy hitters thay have that can treatned the illuminati are herucles IceMan and GR.
Doc Strange, and Blackbolt can possibally take them out.

leonidas
yeah, this isn't all that close, imo. ill take this handily.

norrinradd43
Herc, GR and Iceman are the only real threats to any illuminatti members, Namor deals with Herc w a lil help from Iron Man, Strange takes out GR, Black Bolt Takes out Angel, Black Widow, and Beast, rest of Illuminati gangs up on Iceman

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Priest
The Champs loose this one, the only heavy hitters thay have that can treatned the illuminati are herucles IceMan and GR.
Doc Strange, and Blackbolt can possibally take them out.

Interesting........however I don't think Ice-man would be taken out so easily. Couldn't he brain-freeze Dr. Strange while Hercules could take out Blackbolt? Plus Ghost Rider could take out Namor rather quickly with his hell fire I think...anyway, I thought this would make a rather interesting battle.

norrinradd43
Angel, Beast and BW are absolutly non factors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.