Colossus vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
this should be fun, who takes it

Soljer
Originally posted by norrinradd43
this should be fun, who takes it

Carnage can't pierce Colossus' skin.

Colossus also doesn't need to breathe.

Therefore, Carnage has no real way to attack Colossus.

Last but DEFINITELY not least, I believe this has been done before.

Colossus, 10/10.

Priest
Can carnage pierce his eyes?
maybe he can go up Colossus nose and attack his insides.

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
Can carnage pierce his eyes?
maybe he can go up Colossus nose and attack his insides.

His insides are organic steel. His eyes are organic steel. His blood is friggin organic steel.

There is nothing to attack.

norrinradd43
Just searched the threads, no sign of this being done before so if it has its been a long ass time

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
His insides are organic steel. His eyes are organic steel. His blood is friggin organic steel.

There is nothing to attack.
Carnage can seduce him for a win. big grin

norrinradd43
this is 616 colossus not his gay counterpart in Ultimate X-Men

keak da sneak
im pretty sure i saw carnage break open solid steel before why cant he pierce colosus

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by keak da sneak
im pretty sure i saw carnage break open solid steel before why cant he pierce colosus

Wolverines claws can't even get through it. It's magic. 31

Priest
this is 616 colossus not his gay counterpart in Ultimate X-Men
sad

norrinradd43
Since when could wolverine's claws not go through colossus, Riptides projectiles almost killed him and they are nowhere near adamantium

keak da sneak
yes i agree wolvrine can definatly pierce colosus its just that he didnt swing hard enough to pierce him that one time

inamilist

There is no way in HELL that Colossus would be able to put down Carnage. The symbiotes are very resistant to being punched, and Kassidy would have a massive speed advantage over colossus.

I don't see Carnage ripping Colossus to shreds, but he is going to be able to hit him faster and from a much greater distance. At the very least it should be a stalemate of Carnage throwing Colossus around and jumping out of the way of a counterattack.

I'm saying Carnage 7/10 at least.

norrinradd43
In order for carnage to win he would have to keep his distance and try to use leverage and other objects around him...He porbably would not stand much of a chance going toe to toe with Piotr...there is always the instance where colossus could rip down a power line and fry Carnage since he is not affected by electricity in metal form

inamilist
In order for carnage to win he would have to keep his distance and try to use leverage and other objects around him...He porbably would not stand much of a chance going toe to toe with Piotr...there is always the instance where colossus could rip down a power line and fry Carnage since he is not affected by electricity in metal form

... Well, after getting a cl 100 fist to the face, and seeing that Carnage is much more often shown using the symbiote to its full potential, I can't imagine him trying to take out colossus by putting his body in the way of the blows.

... I CAN see him going toe to toe with Colossus, as he is going to be at least twice as fast, he has a whatever precog sense that the symbiotes do, and has gone toe to toe with Spiderman and Venom before, with fairly good results.

... And after Kassidy is hit with the electricity? That is assuming they are fighting in an arena that is advantageous to Colossus. Put them somewhere with a big empty pit of spikes and Carnage takes a full 10/10.

norrinradd43
Carnage was unable to really hurt Luke Cage

Colossus>>>>>>>>Luke Cage

inamilist
Carnage was unable to really hurt Luke Cage

Colossus>>>>>>>>Luke Cage

iirc, Carnage was going to kill Cage, and DD aswell... i think, and then Sentry showed up and revealed how crappy of a writer Bendis really is....

Soljer
Riptides stars punctured Colossus BEFORE his upgrade. Afterwards, they simply 'tinged' off, if I do recall correctly.

He also has survived plenty of things that NORMAL steel would not. Being turned white hot without melting, for example.

Organic Steel is RIDICULOUSLY stronger than normal steel.

Soljer
To sum this up, Colossus is totally invulnerable to Carnage's attack, and Carnage is a bit too fast for Colossus to keep up.

However, this goes the way of the Juggernaut vs. Spiderman, or threads of that sort.

Eventually, the invulnerable opponent will get his hands on the faster one. erm. This definitely goes to colossus for a majority.

inamilist
To sum this up, Colossus is totally invulnerable to Carnage's attack, and Carnage is a bit too fast for Colossus to keep up.

However, this goes the way of the Juggernaut vs. Spiderman, or threads of that sort.

Eventually, the invulnerable opponent will get his hands on the faster one. erm. This definitely goes to colossus for a majority.

I'll admit to not being all to versed in colossus' level of durability, but is there really nothing Carnage could do?

I'd only assume being thrown around for a while would do some damage, but I'd be glad to take that back if I'm wrong...

snoopdogg
Carnage is not gonna throw around Colossus who is trained in Judo. Most likely if Cargage gets in close he's gonna be the one going for a ride. Besides throwing Colossus around? The guys fell over 1 mile in sky and survived a explosion creating a crater 1/2 mile in diameter simultaneously. I don't see Carnage generating that kind of power.

inamilist
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Carnage is not gonna throw around Colossus who is trained in Judo. Most likely if Cargage gets in close he's gonna be the one going for a ride. Besides throwing Colossus around? The guys fell over 1 mile in sky and survived a explosion creating a crater 1/2 mile in diameter simultaneously. I don't see Carnage generating that kind of power.

lol, nor do i stick out tongue

though, I don't see how Judo training is going to protect him from the symbiote's tendrils or whatever. I'd definatly give Colossus the advantage in fighting ability, however Carnage may be just unconventional enough to exploit that.

norrinradd43
Probably ture, I think colossus takes a majority for sure...Exactly how strong is Carnage I know he is strong enough to lift colossus...I have herd he is spider-man level all the way up to 75 Ton Range...Im not really clear on that...75 ton range makes this a much better fight

snoopdogg
Carnage is a 50 tonner I heard. About 1/2 the strength of Colossus.

Beta Ray Howard
Carnage is a 50 tonner I heard. About 1/2 the strength of Colossus.

He's 35 or so, and Colossus isn't a class 100.
no

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

no

norrinradd43
Im not sure about carnage but Colossus is about 75-80 ton, ultimate colossus is Class 100 though

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no

Hate to break it to you, but nothing suggests that he is.

snoopdogg
no Listen man. If the handbook says he is Class 100 he is. Your opinion means nothing to Marvel, or me for that matter.

juggernaut66666
Listen man. If the handbook says he is Class 100 he is. Your opinion means nothing to Marvel, or me for that matter.
thumb up

Beta Ray Howard
Listen man. If the handbook says he is Class 100 he is. Your opinion means nothing to Marvel, or me for that matter.

Too bad I'm telling the truth. wink

Handbooks have been, and always will be, innacurate.

So you can piss and moan about the handbooks all day, it just sounds like an excuse not to acknowledge what's on the page, because Colossus is not in the league of true Class 100's, such as Thor, Abomination, Namor, Hulk, etc.

Marvel's been getting their shit wrong for years, so handbooks are crap.

and your opinion on that matters little to me. wink Truth wins out at the end of the day.

snoopdogg

So you can piss and moan about the handbooks all day, it just sounds like an excuse not to acknowledge what's on the page, because Colossus is not in the league of true Class 100's, such as Thor, Abomination, Namor, Hulk, etc.

and your opinion on that matters little to me. wink Truth wins out at the end of the day. Carnage is Class 50 according to the handbooks. Colossus is CL 100. Being CL100 does not put you in the same league as Thor, Hulk Abom. etc. Colossus is NOT stronger than those guys. But he IS Class 100.

Sure the handbooks may not be accurate but when they are wrong they usually lower the limit of the character. Officially Colossus is CL 100, but your eyes he isn't. I can deal with that.

juggernaut66666

and your opinion on that matters little to me. wink Truth wins out at the end of the day.
Maybe because those are top Class 100 chars while Colossus is only low or mid Class 100

Beta Ray Howard
Carnage is Class 50 according to the handbooks.

Yet he's never shown such strength. He's shown around 35

Colossus is CL 100.

Nope

Being CL100 does not put you in the same league as Thor, Hulk Abom. etc. Colossus is NOT stronger than those guys. But he IS Class 100.

Actually, strengthwise it does. That's why he's not considered a Class 100, because he's not even close to guys like Nefaria or Hulk

Sure the handbooks may not be accurate but when they are wrong they usually lower the limit of the character. Officially Colossus is CL 100, but your eyes he isn't. I can deal with that.

Not just my eyes. The eyes of a LOT of people he's not class 100.

Class 100 in itself shows a level of strength that is above and beyond everyone else. It comes with bunches and bunches of feats that show the character lifting crazy stuff, such as Thor's Midgard Serpent feat, Hulk having a clash with Ironclad that shook dimensions, and Count Nefaria dropping a skyscraper on the Avengers.

So, Class 100 does, in fact, say whether or not someone is in that league. Colossus just doesn't hit that level yet.

juggernaut66666
Yet he's never shown such strength. He's shown around 35

Nope

Actually, strengthwise it does. That's why he's not considered a Class 100, because he's not even close to guys like Nefaria or Hulk

Not just my eyes. The eyes of a LOT of people he's not class 100.

Class 100 in itself shows a level of strength that is above and beyond everyone else. It comes with bunches and bunches of feats that show the character lifting crazy stuff, such as Thor's Midgard Serpent feat, Hulk having a clash with Ironclad that shook dimensions, and Count Nefaria dropping a skyscraper on the Avengers.

So, Class 100 does, in fact, say whether or not someone is in that league. Colossus just doesn't hit that level yet.
Did Juggernaut lift anything around 100 tons???No he didn't so I guess he is not class 100 at all.

Symmetric Chaos
comes down to stamina Carnage can't hurt Collosus and Collosus can't grab Carnage

SpunkySmurph

All of those examples are beyond Class 100, once again revealing the stupidity of handbooks and such, for leaving Class 100 as the top and leading people to believe that that meant people like Thor, Abom, Namor and Hulk were only Cl. 100.

Colossus is Cl. 100. Those examples are all at least well beyond that, and probably incalcuable.

The Fake Macoy
Colossus has demonstrated Class 100 strength many times. Marvel also has stated that he's Class 100. What more do you need? For him to flat out state: I am bench pressing exactly 100 tons at this very instant?

Metalmanx
Carnage can't pierce Colossus' skin.

Colossus also doesn't need to breathe.

Therefore, Carnage has no real way to attack Colossus.

Last but DEFINITELY not least, I believe this has been done before.

Colossus, 10/10.

Riptides stars punctured Colossus BEFORE his upgrade. Afterwards, they simply 'tinged' off, if I do recall correctly.

He also has survived plenty of things that NORMAL steel would not. Being turned white hot without melting, for example.

Organic Steel is RIDICULOUSLY stronger than normal steel.

Damn. You keep getting to these before I do. Rock on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.