Joker runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Joker has to take these guys on with one day prep time how far does he get. P.S. he really wants them all dead.
1. Robin
2. Batman
3.Cap America
4.Wolverine
5. Gambit
6. Spiderman
7. Iron Man (one week prep)
8. Hulk (one week)
9. Superman (one month)
10. Thor (one month)

norrinradd43
Stops at batman or Cap

jgiant
If joker wanted batman dead he would have been years ago.

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Stops at batman or Cap

co signed

Symmetric Chaos
stops at bats

inamilist
With a Days prep I can see him beating Bats or Cap MAYBE 5/10...

How he beats wolverine, assuming its a standard fight and not him getting a surprise attack, is beyond me.

Soljer
Originally posted by inamilist
With a Days prep I can see him beating Bats or Cap MAYBE 5/10...

How he beats wolverine, assuming its a standard fight and not him getting a surprise attack, is beyond me.

Plenty of gas/tranquilizers. Wolverine has fallen prey to them before.

inamilist
Originally posted by Soljer
Plenty of gas/tranquilizers. Wolverine has fallen prey to them before.

But he is immortal now....

and he took a nuke....

shifty

golem370
Originally posted by jgiant
If joker wanted batman dead he would have been years ago.

The same could be said that If Batman wanted Joker dead he would have killed him

guy222

and he took a nuke....

shifty

logan is cool

Soljer

and he took a nuke....

shifty

Healing from a nuke doesn't mean he didn't die first. Perhaps his trip to and back from death was just shown off panel. The frames that happened with Nitro showcased MANY of Wolverine's deaths, as a pseudo-retcon.

Also, nuclear fallout does not include knock out gas.

Lastly, Wolverine is not immortal in the sense that the Runner is immortal. Wolverine CAN and HAS been killed many times. He simply comes back. That's not immortality, that's ressurection.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

Lastly, Wolverine is not immortal in the sense that the Runner is immortal. Wolverine CAN and HAS been killed many times. He simply comes back. That's not immortality, that's ressurection.

He's like the Marvel comics version of Jesus

SpunkySmurph
He gets to 6 or 7.

Symmetric Chaos
joker takes out the guy who almost always beats him and cap?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
joker takes out the guy who almost always beats him and cap?

1. Ra's al Ghul has proven multiple times in the past, and Ra's has, on panel, admitted to be Joker's intellectual inferior.

2. Joker, who is smarter then both Bats, and Cap, has one-sided prep.

3. Batman has to win in the comics. He's the hero. But that rule doesn't exist on the forums.

4. For the purpose of this thread, Cap should prove to be even less of a challenge then Bats.

Muck101
Joker could have killed Batman dozens of times. But that wouldn't have been very fun, now would it? Joker is tricky to predict, in the greatest sense of the term. I believe he may have been the very first fully homicidal maniac villain in comic books (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Im thinking that if someone like that wants you dead. I mean really wants to watch as the life drains from your body, then theres no stopping him for robbin, batman, or cap. I'd say Wolverine kills him though.

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
Joker could have killed Batman dozens of times. But that wouldn't have been very fun, now would it? Joker is tricky to predict, in the greatest sense of the term. I believe he may have been the very first fully homicidal maniac villain in comic books (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Im thinking that if someone like that wants you dead. I mean really wants to watch as the life drains from your body, then theres no stopping him for robbin, batman, or cap. I'd say Wolverine kills him though.

stops at bruce wayne

SpunkySmurph
Stops at 7

janus77
any scans proving Joker's intellectual superiority over Batman?

SevenShackles
6 or 7.. he has prep he will find a way to take out logan from a distance like stated above with tranq and/or gas. robin with a blunt object, batman is dead... he isnt screwin around and is out for blood in a real sense i figure hed kill him, and soon after captain america.

spiderman will most likely take him out with that spider sense crap, if he somehow pulls out a victory. ironman owns his ass.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 3 or die at 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.