Colossus runs the Class 100 gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beta Ray Howard
Apparently Colossus is Class 100, which smells like Bullshits and Tricks to me, so I'm gonna let the folks here see how he compares to the others.

Also, this thread is partially for discussion of whether or not he is or isn't class 100.

So, here's the gauntlet. He gets time to rest and recoup after each fight.

1. Hercules (immortal)
2. Thor (H2H only)
3. Abomination
4. Count Nefaria (H2H only)
5. Gladiator (Vulcan whompin-confidence)
6. Sentry (H2H only)
7. Hulk (Crossroads level of rage)

So, how does Piotr fare?

snoopdogg
Hey genius? Those guys are all incalcuable strength levels. laughing CL 100 is a notch below them.

masterbruce
You do realize how dumb a classification the class 100 thing is, right?

For example, if someone (like a Colossus or Thing) lifts 101 tons, they're class 100.

While Superman lifts 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons with ease, he's ALSO merely class 100.

hence, the class 100 grouping is pretty much worthless.

Soljer
Colossus is class 100.

Meaning he can press in excess of one hundred tons.

Pressing one hundred eleven tons would put him in class 100.

The Hulk is class 100. Meaning he can press in excess of one hundred tons.

Pressing one hundred and fifty billion tons would put him class 100.

Do you get my implication?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by masterbruce

For example, if someone (like a Colossus or Thing) lifts 101 tons, they're class 100.

While Superman lifts 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons with ease, he's ALSO merely class 100.

hence, the class 100 grouping is pretty much worthless. Howard cannot conceive how the Marvel strength system works. He thinks CL 100 is the top of the line. Incalcuable is. All of those guys are stronger than Colossus is.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by masterbruce

hence, the class 100 grouping is pretty much worthless.
owned by masterbruce eek!

golem370
He shouldn't get past Abomination

Priest
he stops at one

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Howard cannot conceive how the Marvel strength system works. He thinks CL 100 is the top of the line. Incalcuable is. All of those guys are stronger than Colossus is.

Kid, I could write a book on how it works.

Essentially, it's a ranking system. To say that someone is Class 100 is to say they're the top of the Marvel strength ladder.

Colossus isn't there.

Prof S.T.I.
I think he maybe able to beat Abomination and Hercules. I mean how the hell are really suppose to hurt him. Although Herc can probably level mountains at full strength. sad He dies horribly against the rest.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Essentially, it's a ranking system. To say that someone is Class 100 is to say they're the top of the Marvel strength ladder.

Colossus isn't there. I don't think you understand.

Class 100 is 90-100 tons.
Incalcuable is OVER 100 tons!

Beta Ray Howard
I don't even think he'd get past the first one.

Jvenom

Colossus isn't there.

Not true. A person can be in the low level class 100 by lifting only 101 tons while someone like the Hulk is also class 100 and can lift billions. Class 100 is a very general term unlike the lower classes.

TricksterPriest
He's not getting past Herc.

golem370
Is this classic Abomination?

Prof S.T.I.
I don't think you understand.

Class 100 is 90-100 tons.
Incalcuable is OVER 100 tons!

The Handbooks talk bolloks. Colossus has lifted objects weighing hundreds maybe thousnds of tons, and hurt beings that have survived nuclear bombs. The Handbooks means Jack Shit !

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Prof S.T.I.
The Handbooks talk bolloks. Colossus has lifted objects weighing hundreds maybe thousnds of tons, and hurt beings that have survived nuclear bombs. The Handbooks means Jack Shit ! Are you saying Colossus is or isn't Class 100?

Lucid Lui
I don't even think he'd get past the first one. Cause he couldn't.

He may have a slight chance against Abom, depending on what level Abom is at. But everyone on that list takes a solid majority.

Faceman
Dies at 1.

norrinradd43
616 Colossus is not class 100, he is more of an 80 tonner, Ultimate Colossus is class 100, he has feats such as lifting a submarine half full of water and almost killing ultimate thor(who is about a class 75 and not as cool as 616 thor)

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by golem370
Is this classic Abomination?

Yep.

hunbu04
Why is hercules number 1 on that list he is phusically better than Abomination and is a complete superior to colossus in every possible may. make it mortal Hercules and maybe colossus will take about 2-3 wins. immortal hercules take 10/10

Prof S.T.I.
Are you saying Colossus is or isn't Class 100?

No offense meant but are you iliterate ?

The Handbooks talk bolloks. Colossus has lifted objects weighing hundreds maybe thousnds of tons, and hurt beings that have survived nuclear bombs. The Handbooks means Jack Shit !

Im saying that i dont give a rats ass what class the Handbook says he is !

guy222
Apparently Colossus is Class 100, which smells like Bullshits and Tricks to me, so I'm gonna let the folks here see how he compares to the others.

Also, this thread is partially for discussion of whether or not he is or isn't class 100.

1. Hercules (immortal)
2. Thor (H2H only)
3. Abomination
6. Sentry (H2H only)

So, how does Piotr fare?

he doesn't

snoopdogg
No offense meant but are you iliterate ?

Im saying that i dont give a rats ass what class the Handbook says he is ! Maybe you should learn how to use punctuation and spell correctly if you're gonna insult somebody. Happy Dance

Prof S.T.I.
Maybe you should learn how to use punctuation if you're gonna insult somebody. Happy Dance

Once again, i that i didn't intend to insult you, i just couldn't understand why you couldn't decipher such a simple post. I thought maybe you may have some intelligence problems. Once again i apologise.

snoopdogg
Once again, i that i didn't intend to insult you, i just couldn't understand why you couldn't decipher such a simple post. I thought maybe you may have some intelligence problems. Once again i apologise. Originally posted by snoopdogg
Maybe you should learn how to use punctuation and spell correctly if you're gonna insult somebody. Happy Dance

Prof S.T.I.

Are u offended? I wish u no offense. Look, its OK to have learning difficulties. I have dyslexia (as is obviously apparent). I don't mind you making fun of my inability to spell (Although i think its is a bit weak to do so), but i assure you I'm not trying to insult you. Please can we be friends, its my first day ?

juggernaut74
Colossus may be Class 100. But putting him against the top dogs in Marvel isn't a good idea. I can see him hanging with Herc. and Abom. but the rest? I don't think so.

batdude123

1. Hercules (immortal)
2. Thor (H2H only)
3. Abomination
6. Sentry (H2H only)

So, how does Piotr fare?

Thor is stronger than Abomination.

hunbu04
Colossus is not even good enough to be measure in the same league as hercules who strength is considered incalculable and is comparable only to the hulk,gladiator,thor, and Hypernion.
If you don't know Hercules is a tier in marvel strength department and colossus is strength is compare to the likes of rhino and thing will lose in about 6 pannels against hercules.
Hey even mortal hercules is a high class 100 and colossus don't stand a chance against him than how is he going to beat the prince of power in his most powerful form
Thor is stronger than Abomination and hercules is slightly stronger than thor

juggernaut74
Originally posted by hunbu04

Thor is stronger than Abomination and hercules is slightly stronger than thor Thor being stronger than Abom. I can see. But Herc. being stronger than Thor?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by batdude123
Thor is stronger than Abomination.

Meh, they're about the same vicinity. I just kinda picked them at random, and Abom has a size advantage on Piotr.

Soljer
Originally posted by norrinradd43
616 Colossus is not class 100, he is more of an 80 tonner, Ultimate Colossus is class 100, he has feats such as lifting a submarine half full of water and almost killing ultimate thor(who is about a class 75 and not as cool as 616 thor)

Six one six IS class 100. You need to be brought up to speed.

D-Block
He stops at the beginning.

norrinradd43
Since when is colossus more than an 80 tonner, he is equal to the Thing as far as I know

Prof S.T.I.
Since when is colossus more than an 80 tonner, he is equal to the Thing as far as I know

:sighs:

Colossus isn't there.

Soljer

Since he was no longer a teenager, has pulled off plenty of class 100 feats, and was stated to be such in the newest handbooks?

Like I said - brought up to speed, son.

King KAM
Are you saying Colossus is or isn't Class 100? point blank and effin simple

Metalmanx

1. Hercules (immortal)
2. Thor (H2H only)
3. Abomination
6. Sentry (H2H only)

So, how does Piotr fare?

He won't get past #1, simply because Herc is stronger. It's more of a stalemate really, but that still means he doesn't past Herc.

Abomination is the only one on your list that Colossus can and would beat.

Wrong. 616 Colossus, too, is class 100.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He won't get past #1, simply because Herc is stronger. It's more of a stalemate really, but that still means he doesn't past Herc.

Wrong. 616 Colossus, too, is class 100. does it really effing matter? whether he can lift the extra 20tons or not still doesnt seperate the fact that he will always be a second tier strong guy.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
does it really effing matter? whether he can lift the extra 20tons or not still doesnt seperate the fact that he will always be a second tier strong guy.

Honestly, that wasn't really necessary at all. No one was arguing Colossus to be in the top tier.

Just had to throw something in there to take him down a notch, eh? erm

King KAM
Honestly, that wasn't really necessary at all. No one was arguing Colossus to be in the top tier.

Just had to throw something in there to take him down a notch, eh? erm it was for your own good man

Metalmanx
Colossus would kick the crap out of Cap.

That's for your own good, man.

King KAM
Colossus would kick the crap out of Cap.

That's for your own good, man. cant kick what you literally cant kick....cap would dodge him all day. literally.

Soljer
Originally posted by King KAM
cant kick what you literally cant kick....cap would dodge him all day. literally.

True.

However, even the Super Soldier can EVENTUALLY tire. He will eventually need to eat, sleep, or shit.

Colossus does none of those things while armored. wink.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
True.

However, even the Super Soldier can EVENTUALLY tire. He will eventually need to eat, sleep, or shit.

Colossus does none of those things while armored. wink.

Once again you got to it before I could. Kudos, Soljer. thumb up

Beta Ray Howard

Wrong. 616 Colossus, too, is class 100.

I disagree. Abom is, for all intents and purposes, as strong, if not Stronger than Hulk at his base strength, which would make him around Maestro. He, like Hulk, can go for days and weeks at a time in battle, and has a very good healing factor.

Though he'd give Abom a good fight, Colossus would wear down quicker than Abomination would.

Jyppe
Colossus' strenght might not be as good as the others, (He lacks showings. We can't accurately measure his strenght as he hasn't taken any top dogs since his resurrection. Even though flooring Ord was quite awesome.) But Colossus' durability seems to be very high up there.

jinzin
he doesn't make it past one..

confused

nimbus006
Yea this is a weird gaunlet, usually the first match is a warmup followed by a couple testers, then you get to the real challenges. This gaunlet is instant punishment, at least give Colussus some time to stretch out maybe a couple jumping jacks or something... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
laughing out loud

Mrrungo Mu
laughing

The Pict
Doesn't make it past 1

juggernaut74
Didn't Colossus beat the sh!t out of Abomination recently? I thought I heard that at the comic shot last month or so but have not seen it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.