Superman One Million Versus this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tjcoady
Superman One Million versus the following team

Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
The Doctor (The Authority)
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Thor (Classic)
Wonderwoman

Fight takes place in a neutral setting (say an infinite landmass) For purposes of this fight, no initial speedblizt (giving time for non superdurable members to put up shields).

no time manipulation or battlefield removal.

Basically, I've heard how powerful Superman One Million is... never got a chance to read JLA One Million. Wanted to see how he'd stack up against an insanely powerful team.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think anyone really knows how powerful he is. All they know is he's supposed to be some kind of kryptonian/5th dimension imp hybrid. No one knows to what degree or what the extent of his powers are.

guy222
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think anyone really knows how powerful he is. All they know is he's supposed to be some kind of kryptonian/5th dimension imp hybrid. No one knows to what degree or what the extent of his powers are.

don't know about imp
is he like eternity level

Thanos_THOTU
Team takes it, Strange has defeated abstracts ...

I watch Pokemon
I think the team can take him due to Strange and Fate. It won't be easy though, 1 Million is either highly resistant to magic or completely immune to it.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/778/greenarrow100000016iq6.th.jpg

grey fox
Supes* takes it.

He's immune to magic so the 'weakness' that the team thinks he has can't be exploited.

He is stupidly powerful under the super-sun , think PC supes times ten with more logic. Even OUTSIDE of the Super-suns influence he was still powerful enough to PUNCH through the time-barrier, and near death he leaped from earth to the moon.

He squashes the team like insects

juggernaut66666
Superman.

Weyoun
Originally posted by grey fox
Supes* takes it.

He's immune to magic so the 'weakness' that the team thinks he has can't be exploited.

He is stupidly powerful under the super-sun , think PC supes times ten with more logic. Even OUTSIDE of the Super-suns influence he was still powerful enough to PUNCH through the time-barrier, and near death he leaped from earth to the moon.

He squashes the team like insects

He had also been given powers by Prime who had been to the edge of the Universe and collected the powers of gods we can assume from this phrase he had been beyond the Source Wall.

So he could well have been chanelling the source.

grey fox
Originally posted by Weyoun
He had also been given powers by Prime who had been to the edge of the Universe and collected the powers of gods we can assume from this phrase he had been beyond the Source Wall.

Gods ?

Well thats news to me.

Awesome !

Weyoun
Originally posted by grey fox
Gods ?

Well thats news to me.

Awesome !

Yes Prime had been to the edge of the Universe and beyond it's stated. He comes back shellshocked but the statement "beyond" indicates the source wall. So think about it an Imp /Kryptonian hybrid with powers from beyond the source wall given to him under the super sun. Superman wins.

I watch Pokemon
I don't know if he got powers from Gods, Kyle Rayner just said that Prime had battled against Evil Gods.

This is Prime returning from his 70,00 year long journey.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4394/supermanthemanoftomorroom9.th.jpg

Weyoun
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
I don't know if he got powers from Gods, Kyle Rayner just said that Prime had battled against Evil Gods.

This is Prime returning from his 70,00 year long journey.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4394/supermanthemanoftomorroom9.th.jpg

It also says powers gleaned from the edge of space.

The Source Wall.

Swanky-Tuna
Really? Because it looks to me like it says none of that. Just that he gives Superman 1m undefined, "unimaginable" powers beyond any metahuman, which is also undefined. Who's the most powerful human or mutated human?

Supreme being

I love the idea you have put forward but the simple fact is DC never really defined the character or delved deeper into his ability and in this forum people don't accept assumptions.

Although i am also under the impression that Prime is way up there in terms of powers AND its clear DC intended for him to be the the be all and end all in terms of power but they just wasnt very clear on the character.

Weyoun
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Really? Because it looks to me like it says none of that. Just that he gives Superman 1m undefined, "unimaginable" powers beyond any metahuman, which is also undefined. Who's the most powerful human or mutated human?

"gleaned from the edge of the Universe" bottom box. The Edge of the Universe in DC is the Source Wall.

Does anyone on this forum read comics!

Originally posted by Supreme being
I love the idea you have put forward but the simple fact is DC never really defined the character or delved deeper into his ability and in this forum people don't accept assumptions.

Thank you and I agree it was never defined, but 1 Million was descended from an imp, if you've read the comics. The magic telepathic rain trick was an example of this and Prime in the scan shown did get his powers from the edge of the Universe. The Source Wall.

Supreme being

yes I am sure all these arguments have been put through and i am in no doubt about primes power and have argued for him before and although i have stated this already at the end of the day it boils down to people saying lack of feat and lack of showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.