thor vs firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
lets go winner why

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
lets go winner why

thor=firelord

anyone differ

Evangel94
Thor takes the majority. Firelord seems to be a little below Thor in terms of raw strength and versatility.

guy222
Originally posted by Evangel94
Thor takes the majority. Firelord seems to be a little below Thor in terms of raw strength and versatility.

Firelord's fury in #306 had Thor beat
My way of helping is simple wink

norrinradd43
This one could go either way, i know they have faught before in the past but I think in the long run Firelord could do more damage to Thor than he could to him

guy222
I was a babbling son of a *****

Now i am respected and humbled smile

Kril FTW

dmills
Originally posted by guy222
I was a babbling son of a *****

Now i am respected and humbled smile

Kril FTW

laughing out loud

Loved Kril in Annihilation

guy222
indeed

zopzop
Guy you ever see that Firelord respect thread? He's had like three fights with Thor and comes off looking better against him than Gladiator or even Surfer. He got my respect by the way he batted Mjolnir away from him as if it was a minor nuisance, not once but twice.

As for the fight, I still think Thor wins though. But Firelord gives him absolute hell.

Mshinu
Thor gets beat up here, that is unless he has Spiderman on his side.

JakeTheBank
Thor for the majority. It'll be a great fight, though.

guy222
Originally posted by zopzop
Guy you ever see that Firelord respect thread? He's had like three fights with Thor and comes off looking better against him than Gladiator or even Surfer. He got my respect by the way he batted Mjolnir away from him as if it was a minor nuisance, not once but twice.

As for the fight, I still think Thor wins though. But Firelord gives him absolute hell.

i have everything with kril

alternate versions also

my fave herald

thor #306 classic read

abhilegend
Thor sends pete to take care of this.durthor

Wang 2.5

guy222
thanks pr

TheLordofMurder
Depends on Thors state of mind...

Firelord does very well against "normal" Thor, but if Thor is bloodlusted (and goes into True Warriors Madness), then this fight will be very short as Thor will kill him dead within the 1st 3 minutes...

Thor 6/10 against Firelord normally...

Thor 10/10 against Firelord if bloodlusted...

snowdragon
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Depends on Thors state of mind...

Firelord does very well against "normal" Thor, but if Thor is bloodlusted (and goes into True Warriors Madness), then this fight will be very short as Thor will kill him dead within the 1st 3 minutes...

Thor 6/10 against Firelord normally...

Thor 10/10 against Firelord if bloodlusted...

Just a quick question out of all his decades in print how many times has Thor gone warrior madness and how many feats do we have to represent that showing?

Kril has done well in the past and I liked his showings in Annihilation

6/10 Thor

guy222
fury of the firelord would've killed thor in #306

its close

kril ftw for me

h1a8
Thor is the most overrated character here. If firelord can absorb energy, bat away Mjolnir (has both power and reflexes), fire blasts that can seriously hurt Thor then Thor is in some trouble here.

I say firelord 6/10

dmills
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor is the most overrated character here. If firelord can absorb energy, bat away Mjolnir (has both power and reflexes), fire blasts that can seriously hurt Thor then Thor is in some trouble here.

I say firelord 6/10

Uh oh. Break out your umbrellas, I smell a shit storm approaching... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/shit/shit-storm.gif

guy222
*runs for cover*

dmills
Originally posted by zopzop

That's because like Nova Prime and Air Walker, Kril is a trained Xandarian soldier. Even before he became a herald of Galan he would've had extensive training with battle tactics using energy manipulation and such.

guy222
QFT

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8

I say firelord 6/10

The irony in this post is hilarious.

Literally everything you just said, Thor can and has done to Firelord of all people. He's absorbed his Power Cosmic blasts, can deflect his staff, and has more than enough power output to harm Kril. Coupled with the fact that he's already beaten Firelord, Thor wins this fight with some effort.

But I guess you think Firelord must have jobbed in the comics he fought Thor and was fighting "stupid", right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.