Saddam or a Double??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Who was Hanged Saddam or a double.

http://breakfornews.com/anewspic4/saddam.gif

quickshot
It was Saddam, starvation and fear of death change a mans looks

WrathfulDwarf
Saddam

Bicnarok

Kinneary
Do you have any proof that dead Saddam and alive Saddam have different bone structures, teeth, or height?

KharmaDog
This thread is pathetic.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by KharmaDog
This thread is pathetic.
I Agree.

Also, those pictures are about 15 Years Apart.

lord xyz
This thread is pathetic. Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I Agree.

Also, those pictures are about 15 Years Apart. Originally posted by Kinneary
Do you have any proof that dead Saddam and alive Saddam have different bone structures, teeth, or height? Originally posted by quickshot
It was Saddam, starvation and fear of death change a mans looks

Lord Coal
This thread is pathetic.

Well said.

DraconianDevil
New this thread would start. He is dead, end of story. Bloody conspiracy people always look into things too much erm

JaehSkywalker
its probably a decoy... fear

of course i'm kidding.

Bicnarok
Im an artist , i do portaits among other things. And jaw structure, teeth proportion amongst other things hardly change, the only resembelance between the bloke hanged and Saddam are the eye brows, so WAkey up you sheeple and see the light!!

WrathfulDwarf

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Im an artist , i do portaits among other things. And jaw structure, teeth proportion amongst other things hardly change, the only resembelance between the bloke hanged and Saddam are the eye brows, so WAkey up you sheeple and see the light!!

Its hard to tell the expression is totally different, his head is facing the opposite direction and you can barely see his eyes in the Saddam pic.

Besides the aliens told me it really was Saddam so I have absolute ireffutable proof it was him that died.

o kiMMii o
This thread isnt pathetic, anyone with clear freakin eyes can see that the saddam which was hanged is a double.

DraconianDevil
Get a life. the 3 words that need to be said to the people who believe that Saddam isnt dead!

G U I T A R
Saddam is dead, the world is a better place without him, end this disscussion.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by G U I T A R
end this disscussion.

how about I end your life, dick.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bicnarok
how about I end your life, dick.

How could you be sure it wasn't a double that you kill?

Bicnarok

lord xyz
I just noticed the poll had other, it's either Saddam or it isn't, what the **** is the third option?!?

Originally posted by o kiMMii o
This thread isnt pathetic, anyone with clear freakin eyes can see that the saddam which was hanged is a double. I hope you're being sarcastic.

Bicnarok

DraconianDevil
How about those reptile gods, maybe they had something to do with it??

Laurie
Of course it was Saddam! Why would they hang a 'double?' What would be the point?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by lord xyz
I just noticed the poll had other, it's either Saddam or it isn't, what the **** is the third option?!?

I hope you're being sarcastic.

The third option has to be that neither Saddam nor a double was hanged...infact it is more likely that insane New York Anchor-Man Dan Rather was hanged...Saddam now presents the news.

Laurie
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
The third option has to be that neither Saddam nor a double was hanged...infact it is more likely that insane New York Anchor-Man Dan Rather was hanged...Saddam now presents the news.

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.