Classic Juggernaut vs. Kurse (the Kurse .. 4times Thors strength)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Kurse.... ovepowered with physical strength by the Beyonder... the most powerful character ever created in Marvel...

4 times..... Thor strength....

what can .. even Classic Juggernaut... do against such a powerhouse....

???

golem370
Thor beat him though. Kurse is atleast 4 times stronger then Thor and Classic Juggernaut is also stronger then Thor.

Soljer
Originally posted by Betageuze
Kurse.... ovepowered with physical strength by the Beyonder... the most powerful character ever created in Marvel...

???

Wait...I thought the HULK KILLER HUMANOID!!!!

Was the most powerful character ever created by Marvel?

Or, sorry, friend. Allow me to translate:

"Wait, I thought.....the HULK.....KILLER HUMANOID.....was the....most...powerful character.....ever.....crea....ted.....by Marvel?"

Betageuze
by the way... i dont think.. that Classic Juggernaut can beat somebody.. who has 4times the strength of Thor.. .no way

and... speaking of HULK KILLER HUMANOID... of course HE is the mightiest Marvel-Character ever (why.. do you think.. marvel editors has let HULK KILLER HUMANOID die ?.. because he was becoming under other circumstances the most dominant power in Marvel.. in COMIC history)...

HULK KILLER HUMANOID doesnt count here.. BECAUSE .. he plays in a TOTAL DIFFERENT LEAGUE...

and by the way... even HULK KILLER HUMANOID would have a hard time... to beat the Pretcon Beyonder....

Endless Mike
Is it just me, or is this thread infested with William Shatner clones?

Betageuze
hmm... i have heard Bill Shatner honored George Lucas at the Livetime Achievement Awards in 2005... but i cannot remembered... that he sounds like ME... ;-)

Kid Kurdy
Is he still vulnerable to iron ? Not that it matters here, but just asking ?

King Kandy
Whoah, not you again...

Even you admitted that LT could beat the HULK KILLER HUMANOID, so Pre-retcon beyonder could beat him.

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze

???

kurse ftw
he should return w/the gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.