I Poot'd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
uCjMtVbylyE&

laughing

So, You ever need one of those things to just make you have a laugh in the morning?

This is for you!

- JustJakk Sent this to me -

vincent

drewbiefan
That is sooo funnylaughing out loud
But could not hear it, no soundsad

Morning_Glory
laughing out loud

drewbiefan
anymorestick out tongue?

Eclipso
lol

drewbiefan
?

Mišt
crylaugh

Eclipso

drewbiefan
Je ne comprends pasmessed

Eclipso
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Je ne comprends pasmessed

He hates french, that's why I switched to German, they are the only other langauges I speak.

Mišt
"Television tastes funny" crylaugh I cant stop laughing..

drewbiefan
laughing out loud stick out tongue

guten tag

SpadeKing
I hate cheese no expression

Slay
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I hate cheese no expression
Consider yourself an enemy of the Slay. ermm

drewbiefan
consider yourself as the one and only pittmanlaughing out loud

Strangelove
He's right you know. Television does taste funny

Marxman
Nice. Our sense of humor has fallen to that of a 7 year old.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Marxman
Nice. Our sense of humor has fallen to that of a 7 year old. If you can't appreciate the occasional bit of juvenile humor, I feel sorry for both you and your descendants

~Da Rev~
Nice. Our sense of humor has fallen to that of a 7 year old. I'm sorry, but adult humor sucks.

Marxman
Originally posted by Strangelove
If you can't appreciate the occasional bit of juvenile humor, I feel sorry for both you and your descendants

I don't find retardation funny. Someone walking around in circles acting as stupid as they possibly can just isn't funny. Maybe if I'm really high but when I'm high I also think Blue Collar Comedy is mildly funny.

Spearhead
Ok, that clip was cute...but not funny. Something about a little retarded thing acting, well, retarded, doesn't make me laugh.

Strangelove
I don't find retardation funny. Someone walking around in circles acting as stupid as they possibly can just isn't funny. Maybe if I'm really high but when I'm high I also think Blue Collar Comedy is mildly funny. for me it was funny more for the randomness than the retardation

Marxman
Originally posted by Spearhead
Ok, that clip was cute...but not funny. Something about a little retarded thing acting, well, retarded, doesn't make me laugh.
Thank you.

~Da Rev~
Someone walking around in circles acting as stupid as they possibly can just isn't funny.Good thing you can have your own opinion.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Spearhead

Its a touchy subject, some find it funny, some don't.

I respect everyone opinion on this one.

Eclipso
Vinny, that video is great! laughing lol

AOR
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

uCjMtVbylyE&

laughing

So, You ever need one of those things to just make you have a laugh in the morning?

This is for you!

- JustJakk Sent this to me -

vincent

Wow, you Canadians are far more behind than I thought. This is came out when Nacho Libre was first in theaters...

Dr. Badass420
rotfl

Leo.M
The poot'd part was the only thing that made me laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.