Shrapnel Hulk,Pre-Crisis Hulk & Maestro vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No Yellow sun with In 1,000,000 light years who wins.

juggernaut66666
What is a Pre-Crisis Hulk?

golem370
Savage Hulk who fought Pre-Crisis Superman

golem370
He hit Superman from Earth floor to orbit.

golem370
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo. com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3F_adv_prop%3Dimages%26imgsz
%3Dall%26imgc%3D%26vf%3Dall%26va%3Dsuperman%2Bvs%2
Bhulk%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26ei%3DUTF-8&w=564&h=750&imgurl=www.supermantv.net%2Fcomics%2Fhulksuperman%2Fhulk2.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.supermantv.net%2Fcomics%2Fhulksuperman%2Fhulk3.htm&size=117.9kB&name=hulk2.jpg&p=superman+vs+hulk&type=jpeg&no=10&tt=578&oid=5765e98835cccbb8&ei=UTF-8

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
No Yellow sun with In 1,000,000 light years who wins.

hulk slaps him like a ***** big grin

I watch Pokemon
Supes speed blitzes all the Hulks before he starts losing his powers. He still beats them thanks to his solar reserves.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
No Yellow sun with In 1,000,000 light years who wins. These are the stipulations required for Hulk on any level to beat Superman...

All you did was make Supes look better. wink

MattDay
this looks like a job for........ SUPERMAN!

Mrrungo Mu
Shrapnel Hulk?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
Shrapnel Hulk?

beat me to it

and the three hulks take it

Beta Ray Howard
Shrapnel Hulk:
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/shrapnel.html

Either way, Superman wins this one. The only way for Hulk to get a win is take away Superspeed and Flight.

Also, saying Pre-Crisis Hulk might as well be saying Hulk abou the time of Crossroads, or when he kept the Antimatter bomb from exploding.

Mrrungo Mu
Ah...Thanks Beta Ray

Beta Ray Howard
Not a problem.

lorddreamer
Wow... this is really stretching! No matter what, since Superman is on bloodlust, hes not losing. Hes god something 20 Hulks couldnt acount for: Superspeed. Get over it.

golem370
He would have a Yellow Sun to fuel his powers

spetznaz
Imagine a class.
20 students.
Now, imagine that the class has 5 students from Norway, and the remaining 15 are from Canada (just picking countries at random).

Now, imagine during an exam the professor comes and tells the class that the 5 students from Norway will have to take the advanced calculus exam with no calculator, will not be allowed to study for 2 months before the test, will not be allowed to sleep for 2 days before the test, and they will have to take the test with only half the time required to complete it!

As for the Canadian students, they are told that not only are they allowed to use calculators, but they can also have private tutors assisting them DURING the test, they will be given a prototype of the test 2 WEEKS BEFORE the exam, that they are allowed 3 lifelines to call anyone they want if they find a question they (and their tutors) cannot answer, and that they have an entire week to finish that exam.

In essence, what you have is a severe skewing of the test-taking process. The Norwegian kids are given a set of conditions that are basically draconian, while the Canadian students are given a free-ride in that particular test.

Now, what does that say?

It simply says one thing .....that the Norwegian students are amazingly SUPERIOR to the Canadian students. That is why such a severe skew would have to be established.

Now, what is the pertinence of this?

Well, I always laugh when I see some characters (prime among them being Superman) being put in matches with so many ludicrous restrictions that it is as if the original poster is trying to ENSURE that Superman loses.

What the original poster fails to realize is that he is telling KMC that he (subconsciously) knows that Superman is superior to whoever he is being put against. That is why the severe skew is present.

For instance this thread, or one that made me laugh (it had an adamantium wrapped Superman, allowed only one hand, fighting against the Thing ....with other restrictions in place on Superman). All it means is that the poster (knowingly or unknowingly) is saying that Superman is so superior that the only way the other character can win is if certain restrictions are imposed (it began with no heat vision, no superspeed, no this-n-that .....and now apparently it has progressed to 'no yellow sun').

(BTW: This same poster had a match between a 'no yellow sun' Superman versus Captain America in a planet I don't know how many million miles away from a sun .....without realizing that Captain America would have freezed to death in such an environment!!!!! But I digress).

In essence, if the only way characters can have a chance against Superman (or a similar character) is if Superman (or similar) is basically de-powered (eg no speed, no heat, no breath, no flight, reduced strength, 'no yellow sun contests') then it basically says one thing ......the fight is already won before it even began.

If the only way the French army can defeat the British army is if the Brits send girl scouts carrying cookies as weapons, then that says something about the French military.
In one word: Pathetic

golem370
You really get into reading yourself

Tassadar
Originally posted by spetznaz
Imagine a class.
20 students.
Now, imagine that the class has 5 students from Norway, and the remaining 15 are from Canada (just picking countries at random).

Now, imagine during an exam the professor comes and tells the class that the 5 students from Norway will have to take the advanced calculus exam with no calculator, will not be allowed to study for 2 months before the test, will not be allowed to sleep for 2 days before the test, and they will have to take the test with only half the time required to complete it!

As for the Canadian students, they are told that not only are they allowed to use calculators, but they can also have private tutors assisting them DURING the test, they will be given a prototype of the test 2 WEEKS BEFORE the exam, that they are allowed 3 lifelines to call anyone they want if they find a question they (and their tutors) cannot answer, and that they have an entire week to finish that exam.

In essence, what you have is a severe skewing of the test-taking process. The Norwegian kids are given a set of conditions that are basically draconian, while the Canadian students are given a free-ride in that particular test.

Now, what does that say?

It simply says one thing .....that the Norwegian students are amazingly SUPERIOR to the Canadian students. That is why such a severe skew would have to be established.

Now, what is the pertinence of this?

Well, I always laugh when I see some characters (prime among them being Superman) being put in matches with so many ludicrous restrictions that it is as if the original poster is trying to ENSURE that Superman loses.

What the original poster fails to realize is that he is telling KMC that he (subconsciously) knows that Superman is superior to whoever he is being put against. That is why the severe skew is present.

For instance this thread, or one that made me laugh (it had an adamantium wrapped Superman, allowed only one hand, fighting against the Thing ....with other restrictions in place on Superman). All it means is that the poster (knowingly or unknowingly) is saying that Superman is so superior that the only way the other character can win is if certain restrictions are imposed (it began with no heat vision, no superspeed, no this-n-that .....and now apparently it has progressed to 'no yellow sun').

(BTW: This same poster had a match between a 'no yellow sun' Superman versus Captain America in a planet I don't know how many million miles away from a sun .....without realizing that Captain America would have freezed to death in such an environment!!!!! But I digress).

In essence, if the only way characters can have a chance against Superman (or a similar character) is if Superman (or similar) is basically de-powered (eg no speed, no heat, no breath, no flight, reduced strength, 'no yellow sun contests') then it basically says one thing ......the fight is already won before it even began.

If the only way the French army can defeat the British army is if the Brits send girl scouts carrying cookies as weapons, then that says something about the French military.
In one word: Pathetic

'Applauds'

golem370
BS

TricksterPriest
*standing ovation* stick out tongue One-ups-manship. Bravo Spetnaz. You have earned your title today. thumb up rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.