Pics from Disney AWE Teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charrmgirl2007
Pics from the disney teaser

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/wamber21/AWE007.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/wamber21/AWE005.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/wamber21/AWE003.jpg http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/wamber21/AWE002.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/wamber21/AWE001.jpg

jackismyboo
wow that is awesome! thx

has somebody seen the trailer thing in disney channel yet?

Gravitation
JDFE is trying to get it to the computer right now!

JDFE
Nice hat liz.

jackismyboo
oh thank you!

JDFE
its downloadingas we speak, ill have in 29mins.

jackismyboo
thx!

Chiki Mina
Those pics must be fromm KTTC.

You have to tell who is it from. I think it's dangerous to steal them.

vegaofthelyre
You guys are all beautiful!! Need Pirates fix now!!

charrmgirl2007
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Those pics must be fromm KTTC.

You have to tell who is it from. I think it's dangerous to steal them.

wamber21
but i saved them to my computer already so...

Chiki Mina
We could get into trouble! Those pics are from KTTC! A member there posted those pics. You should've asked.

I was going to ask that member if she gave me permisssion to post them.

ToddianGirl
Thanks so much! The look that Lizzie is giving Jack doesn't look disgusted at all. Editing to say that Chiki is right.

JacksSweet
waw it is beautiful i mean pic with jack and lizzie they are so close to eachother it is very nice...and...all pics are nice smile i love it!!! thanks...

JDFE
We could get into trouble! Those pics are from KTTC! A member there posted those pics. You should've asked.

I was going to ask that member if she gave me permisssion to post them.

Chill...

Chiki Mina
You wont be Chilling when now people are gonna start calling us lurkers.

jackismyboo
i don't go anywhere but here and imdb but what is kttc that you guys keep talking about?

JDFE
You wont be Chilling when now people are gonna start calling us lurkers.

I pee'd my thong

shit!!

Chiki Mina
Ok, excuse my paranoid status right now.

But charmgirl, did you ask wamber if you could post those pics?

JDFE
lol.. chill

Chiki Mina
Was that necessary for you to share you wear a thong? eek!

JDFE
embarrasment

akanai
Oh my god! From where did you get that *___*
AWESOME!!! Jack&Liz forever

Mistypirate
Thank u so much for the pics I finally got to see it today at 1:00 Happy Dance
And I see my banana dancing YUPI

sarahdiamonds
you saw the trailer how cool!

the pics are great thank you!

Gravitation
WE HAVE KTTC TO THANK FOR THIS!!!!
HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU2a_2rdgsQ

Chiki Mina
KUMBAYA!!

AMEN!

sarahdiamonds
wow that was great!!!

Mistypirate
Yay you guys finally got the vid Happy Dance All that sleep deprivation for nothing big grin

Gravitation
well,KTTC did.

*shrieks* I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE MOVIE!!!!
*runs around crazy*

sarahdiamonds
i can tell this will be a good day! it's only 10:00am here and i saw clips of AWE how awesome is that! lol the movie will be awesome i really can't wait!

Mistypirate
Yes I really can't wait for AWE, by the way SarahDiamonds I have never seen you around. Welcome to our little hide out smile

JDFE
they could have spared more than 10 seconds..... rubbish teaser.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by JDFE
they could have spared more than 10 seconds..... rubbish teaser.

I know sad

sarahdiamonds
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Yes I really can't wait for AWE, by the way SarahDiamonds I have never seen you around. Welcome to our little hide out smile

lol thanks for the welcome.

Chiki Mina
Now Im anxious about the official trailer.

Omg, did you all see Liz looking at Jack? lol

IheartPocky
*SCREAMS* eeeeeeek. im happy smile

Mistypirate
eek! The looks that they gave each other were so adorable. Will is with Becket!!! *jumps up and down* Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
Oh misty you know what those chinese characters mean?

Mistypirate
No confused what do they mean?

PirateDiva
OMG OMG OMG.........wow.....i've been F***ing waiting to see that teaser shit on the Disney Channel....but all i keep seeing is the preview for every other movie in 2007!

OMG OMG....the first footage of AWE that is totally insane!

But my speakers totally dont work....so can some tell me what Johnny says in the interview....PLEASE!!!!! or what anybody says for that matter?

PirateDiva
OMG LIZZIE AND JACK THAT IS SOOOOO HOTT!!!!

WILL DOES BETRAY LIZ AND JACK!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! NOW I REALLY NEED THIS TRAILER.....u seee they were holding out on us for the new info for the new Year....but omg omg omg!!!!!!

Mistypirate
Transcript:
Girl
who knows what's in store for Capt Jack Sparrow? surfers you will.
(while showing the scenes from the movie)

Girl Johnny interview.

Girl
Is it fun to dress up as a pirate?

Johnny
Oh it's great fun, I think Capt. Jack Sparrow is without question the most fun I've ever had playing a character.

Scene from Jack asking everyone.
Did anyone come to save me just because they missed me?
(monkey raises his hand) wink

PirateDiva
Thank YoU!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! I cant wait!!!

Mistypirate
No problem wink

Chiki Mina
Wow. And look, Jack is still holding on to that cursed compass lol.

Mistypirate
That frigging compass, it should have exploded as well. wink

Chiki Mina
lmao.

I don't know how the compass will be used in this movie.

a-k-a-amber

thats the link and OMG! that last pic on the first page!

Mistypirate
Becket and Will, Becket and Will LA LA LA LA LA. YUPI!!!!! I think about changing ships. eek! Happy Dance

sarahdiamonds
if will is with beckette which leaves elizabeth with jack nice combination don't cha think lol

savvysparrow
That does seem like an interesting choice for Will. I wonder if Elizabeth would be able to forgive him for that? I'm actually shocked they showed that clip. I wonder if there is more to it than meets the eye.

sarahdiamonds
unfortuantely there is always more to it then meets the eye that is the only thing i hate about trailers

Mistypirate
Some people are saying that Will is Becket's prisoner. That's why he is on his side. But I don't buy that.

a-k-a-amber
well it does kinda look like he has cuffs on....

savvysparrow
Sadly it does look like he has cuffs on. But if anything, his being with Beckett is of his own making, and does not excuse the fact that in the script that's been floating around, he betrays Jack to Beckett. Though, I wonder if this is before or after he reportedly stabs the heart. If he's already stabbed the heart, then he presumably would be at Beckett's mercy since the Dutchman is under Norrington's comand.
Also, I like that Elizabeth is in the center. She's sort of the balance between Barbossa and Jack in terms of the degrees of Pirate. Which makes me wonder who is on the left hand of Beckett. Doesn't bode well that Will looks like he's the right hand man, does it?

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by savvysparrow
Sadly it does look like he has cuffs on. But if anything, his being with Beckett is of his own making, and does not excuse the fact that in the script that's been floating around, he betrays Jack to Beckett. Though, I wonder if this is before or after he reportedly stabs the heart. If he's already stabbed the heart, then he presumably would be at Beckett's mercy since the Dutchman is under Norrington's comand.
Also, I like that Elizabeth is in the center. She's sort of the balance between Barbossa and Jack in terms of the degrees of Pirate. Which makes me wonder who is on the left hand of Beckett. Doesn't bode well that Will looks like he's the right hand man, does it?

good point Savvy i think that draws an important idea yes he would be at the mercy of beckett if he has already stabbed the heart

I aso like elizabeth in the center, i think she is the balance that keeps them from killing each other

OMG! i wonder if Will is the right hand for ol' beckky

charrmgirl2007
does anyone have a copy of the script that has been going around? If so could someone pm it to me???
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/65860e18.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/a3a02bd4.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/fad54b2c.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/56836071.gif
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/964001b1.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/146fb5ff.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/6ca49e8b.pnghttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/26244f96.gif

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by savvysparrow

Good point.

I really think that Wil is using both of these parties(jack's crew and Beckett's crew)

He is doing it for his own liking. I think he is taking things into his own hands and is doing all this to set his father free. A little vengeance with Jack and Lizzie is just a bonus for him.

savvysparrow
You made a good point Chiki. In that Will and Jack seem to be eerily similar to one another at this point. If you'll notice, they're also paired so that they stand in opposition to one another. I think that's probably not by accident.

If you think about it, Jack is more of a good man than he is a pirate. In that way, Will is his reflection. Will is more of a good man, than he is a man like Beckett. I don't know, I'd have to see who is on the left of Beckett to make any final judgment, but it seems that the person on the middle is the balance of the two opposing forces.

CaptainJacksLuv
"Did anyone come to save me just because they missed me" loved itsmile

Gravitation
What's odd about that line is that the WANTED to go save him at the end of DMC.

willofthewisp
Liz saved him because she missed him!

I have a feeling Will isn't going to be a baddie. He's probably playing them all.

Chiki Mina
I want Will to be bad, at least for like 5 seconds. I think that would be sexy.

a-k-a-amber
me too Chiki!

ivebeendepped43
....hypervenalating here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i stayed up till 1 in the morning to see that *orbitz* commercial and they POSTED IT?! I never even got to see it on tv! *orbit* *orbit* *orbit* tv! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! this is THE MOST excited ive EVER been 4 a movie......................................................................................................................................... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a-k-a-amber
....I'm worried

ivebeendepped43
about me? dont b. lol. i luv that last line! "Did NO ONE come to save me just because they missed me?" that tells me SO much bout this movie!

a-k-a-amber
lol i think he's saying the only reason they saved him b/c they needed him

i also like the monkey

ivebeendepped43
i only liked Jack....

a-k-a-amber
the monkey?

SarahB
Originally posted by Gravitation
WE HAVE KTTC TO THANK FOR THIS!!!!
HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Happy Dance yes brap! well done lol..ive been waitin to see this lolbig grin..now i like need 2 see it lol!big grin

Chiki Mina
I like the monkey!

I really missed Barbossa. I can't wait to see him in action again.

a-k-a-amber
me 2 he's my favorite charactor!!!!!!!!!!!

D_Shiznitdog
Thanks for posting the link to that video! That's awesome. I guess we don't have to wait too much longer for a trailer...

Chiki Mina
Barbossa is the kind of villian whom you love to hate stick out tongue

a-k-a-amber
exactly!

Chiki Mina
Its odd, LovelyOne hasn't posted. I wonder if she has seen the video.

willofthewisp
I'm anxious to hear what she has to say, too. I find it interesting that Jack and Liz seem to be edged away from Barbossa. He's off kind of to himself. Do you think they suspect him of something?

Chiki Mina
No, I don't think so.

I think they both suspect something from Will.

willofthewisp
See, that makes me wonder if Barbossa is going to do something to prove he's trustworthy, like switch sides and be an ally. Otherwise, I mean, Jack and Liz aren't stupid. They're both pretty smart and they both should know they can't trust Barbossa. He's tried to kill Jack multiple times and tried to kill Liz too, and it's implied he and the crew would rape her if they stopped being cursed. I don't care what Will eventually may or may not do. Barbossa's already tried to screw all of them.

Chiki Mina
Barbossa also trusted Jack who decieved him at the end in Pirates 1.

So they are all watching their backs, just in case.

But they know that in order to survive and pull through, they need to trust eachother for the moment in order to beat Beckett.

PirateDiva
Barbossa also trusted Jack who decieved him at the end in Pirates 1.

So they are all watching their backs, just in case.

But they know that in order to survive and pull through, they need to trust eachother for the moment in order to beat Beckett.

yes and this is why i think that scene where after they come back from AWE they all take out their pistols and point it at each other....would be perfect to describe their paranoya!!! LOL!!!! i hope that scene is in there...that would be great!!! lol!

willofthewisp
I hope they have a showdown, like all draw their swords and someone says "we have to trust each other!"

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I hope they have a showdown, like all draw their swords and someone says "we have to trust each other!"

lol that would be great but that scene they have in the leaked script is sooo funny when they all pull out their pistols at one another then they laugh as they lower their weapons and then stop laughing and raise up their pistols again....lol....it justs seems to show exactly how they feel Paranoid.....i think that scene can be carried out beautifully if they kept it....lol!

^^ thats close enough to what ya want right willo?

Chiki Mina
I think you are both right smile

willofthewisp
Close enough, Piratediva. The temptation to read the script is getting stronger all the time.

Mistypirate
Close enough, Piratediva. The temptation to read the script is getting stronger all the time.
LOL You wont be able to resist, do you want to know why? wink

PirateDiva

OMG u havent read it?....im soooooo sorry willo didnt mean to spoil it for u!!!

PirateDiva
LOL You wont be able to resist, do you want to know why? wink

Do tell dearie!

Chiki Mina
It's alright, willo. We won't force you to read it lol. But, you won't be able to resist wink

willofthewisp
You seem very certain! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mistypirate
Please Lets not discuss the script on the main board for others sake wink

Chiki Mina
One word, Love. "Curiosity" lool

Sounds as if I'm flirting with you lool.

Mistypirate
You seem very certain! roll eyes (sarcastic)

you want to know why?

PirateDiva
Honestly the 36 page script doesnt make sense to me anymore, well some of it at least....because of what i saw in the Disney Clip...just doesnt make sense anymore!!!

PirateDiva
you want to know why?

Curiosty....you long to do what you want to do cause u want it!!!! big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Curiosty....you long to do what you want to do cause u want it!!!! big grin

And you would want me to pmed you the 36 script page, because you want to know how its going to be like. wink

PirateDiva
I do want to know what it's like!

Mistypirate
I do want to know what it's like!
LMAO
Yes, but knowing that, it will spoil the whole movie, so I wouldn't put you in a position that would make you bored, then you are going to lost interest about J/L and the whole movie because you are going to know whats going to happen. wink

Am I making any sense at all? wink

PirateDiva
Thank You for not giving it to me! I'm proud of u Misty! wink lol

Gravitation
I want the script. sad

CaptainJacksLuv

well thats kinda like the deleted scene in dmc how just when all three have drawn their swords jack says to will "you have to trust me on this, you can mistrust me less than you can mistrust me, trust me"

Mistypirate
LMAO I don't have the script LOL I wish I did laughing out loud I was just joking around.

Gravitation
Figures. I need it to do the story.

Mistypirate
what story? are you doing a fan fic?

PirateDiva
LMAO I don't have the script LOL I wish I did laughing out loud I was just joking around.

and the funny thing is i do have the script....lol!!! kind of reverse role playing..eh? lol!

Mistypirate
which one do you have the 36 one?

Gravitation
I'm doing,let's say, OUR version of the 3rd movie. Based off what we know,and try to fit the pieces together.

PirateDiva
which one do you have the 36 one?

both 57 and 36!

Gravitation
both 57 and 36!

GIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistypirate
GIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

CaptainJacksLuv
isnt that a bit confusing....lol

Mistypirate
I know laughing out loud

PirateDiva
GIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....which one?

Gravitation
what?

CaptainJacksLuv
i want them, but then i feel like ive seen it, coz i cn imagin it sooooo well

Gravitation
LOL....which one?

the one that has to do with the 3rd. Doesn't matter.

Mistypirate
what?
the 57? or the 36? the 57 is the old one the one that first came out a decade ago, and the 36 is the one that has been circulating for a while. So which one do you want? wink

Mistypirate
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
i want them, but then i feel like ive seen it, coz i cn imagin it sooooo well

But, you wont be able to resist. You want to know why? evil face

Gravitation
ummm 36!

Mistypirate
Ok Piratediva she needs the 36.

PirateDiva

LMAO Here We Go Again!!!! Misty u crack me up? laughing

Gravitation
I g2g to bed. 'Night everyone!!!

Mistypirate
I g2g to bed. 'Night everyone!!!

Night Gravi smile

I love the curiosity smile

CaptainJacksLuv

Because we need mina and lovelyone? or because we're curious about mina and lovelyone? lol

Curiosity, you long to find mina an d lovelyone! lol

PirateDiva
lol...Night Gravi but when u can send me ur email and i'll send u the script!

PirateDiva

I love the curiosity smile

LOL...Ya figured that! LOL....Its a great scene!

Mistypirate
Darling I'm truly unhappy to have to tell you this but, trough an unfortunate and entirely enforceable a series and circumstances that have nothing whatsoever to do with me.I must informed you that Lovelyone will not be coming back. big grin And Mina I really want to know where the heck did that girl went. confused

Ok this is how it goes.

PirateDiva
trough a series of unfortunate events, I must informed you that Lovelyone will not be coming back, due to reasons that are beyond me. big grin And Mina I really want to know where the heck did that girl went. confused

Hold on me talking to Mina on MSN....u should Log on MisTY!

Mistypirate
pk hold on

CaptainJacksLuv
i would but im on this diff thing, and i havent put msn on it, ill download it now lol

ivebeendepped43
whats ur guys' msn addresses? mine is [email protected]

CaptainJacksLuv
i added u on yahoo b4, but u havent accepted

charrmgirl2007
mine is [email protected]

akanai
You know what? It is unfair! Harry Potter the 5th movie will be in cinemas later than PotC3 but they have a trailer already!
PotcAWE is in May and we do not have anything (besides disney SHORT teaser) sad sad sad

PirateDiva
Tell me about it!!

It's Tourture!!

Mistypirate
Thats depressing sad

PirateDiva
really it sucks!!!!

SarahB
Hold on me talking to Mina on MSN....u should Log on MisTY!

oh kl uve gt each others msnsmile soz just surprised.......
carry on with the convostick out tongue

PIRATES=SEX
Am i the only that has noticed that in the last pic will is on the opposite side with norrie and barnossa , jack and lizzie are on the other.

Mistypirate
No I noticed it to. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.