Adventure....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
Ok, i loved sonic heroes too bits! what other games are like it? As good as it? Adventure games rock for me but i am unsure on what to get! messed
I love a little bit of action in them too.
Any ideas big grin?
And i do not mean final fantasy laughing out loud

K73SK
well ff is rpg not adventure really...

more of adventure type IMO would be tomb raider, or dark alliance.

tell us what console or if it's for pc then i can probably give you a few tips. yes

drewbiefan
i mean ps2
what is ff? messed

ESB -1138
Final Fantasy

And if you're looking for some good adventure PS2 games might I suggest Shadow of the Colossus

General Kaliero
ICO as well.

drewbiefan
ICOmessed

Oo, yes that is more fighting, FF right?

K73SK
ps2...hmmmmm

adventure....hmmm...

dark alliance stick out tongue
it's rpg too, but legaia 2
uhhhh can't really think of many.

if you like puzzle/adventure, try myst III: Exile

MadMel
legacy of kain...hands down great series...every game of the series can be played on the ps2, since very game is either ps1/2 (the first one, blood omen, wont play well on it though, get it on pc if ya can) wink
great puzzle/action-adventure

K73SK
Originally posted by MadMel
legacy of kain...hands down great series...every game of the series can be played on the ps2, since very game is either ps1/2 (the first one, blood omen, wont play well on it though, get it on pc if ya can) wink
great puzzle/action-adventure *puts hands up* no expression legend of legaia will always be the best sorry

MadMel
*shrugs*...meh...

InnerRise
Based on this thread and previous threads of yours, I'm going to have to suggest any of the Crash Bandicoot Games, Ratchet and Clank Games, Sly Fox Games, and Spryo the Dragon Games.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

K73SK
Originally posted by InnerRise
Based on this thread and previous threads of yours, I'm going to have to suggest any of the Crash Bandicoot Games, Ratchet and Clank Games, Sly Fox Games, and Spryo the Dragon Games.

ratchet!

IceJaw
Originally posted by InnerRise

Not Jak? confused

MadMel
definatly

Pulse2
God of war, hands down, alternatively get Ratchet and clank.

drewbiefan
Yes i am more into the crash bandicoot style games, rather than the manga/or anime looking ones. Hard to explainlaughing out loud
But i really did enjoy sonic, it was not too hard, too easy, just straight forward, fun!smile I was not so keen on tak.

InnerRise
Originally posted by IceJaw
Not Jak? confused I was trying to think of the name but I couldn't.

Kid Kurdy
Shadow of the Colossus.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Shadow of the Colossus. You must not have been paying attention to drewbie's previous posts.

That's definitely not her kind of game. Too.......mature for her.

K73SK
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Yes i am more into the crash bandicoot style games, rather than the manga/or anime looking ones. Hard to explainlaughing out loud
But i really did enjoy sonic, it was not too hard, too easy, just straight forward, fun!smile I was not so keen on tak. ratchet and clank then w00t

soin2cal
what? I am mature enough for that game, i think i played that once around at my friendsmessedstick out tongue
Ratchet and klank, another good looking game, though i always thought it was very hardstick out tongue

Pulse2
TAK = Technically Advanced Krap, lol, rubbish game, rubbish name, even that lizard creature game, sniper, or swiper or something, was more entertaining.

K73SK
Originally posted by Pulse2
TAK = Technically Advanced Krap, lol, rubbish game, rubbish name, even that lizard creature game, sniper, or swiper or something, was more entertaining. what are you comparing to =\

Pulse2
Originally posted by K73SK
what are you comparing to =\ Nothing, just saying Tak was just....a mistake.

K73SK
Originally posted by Pulse2
Nothing, just saying Tak was just....a mistake. what's Tak eek!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Ok, i loved sonic heroes too bits! what other games are like it? As good as it? Adventure games rock for me but i am unsure on what to get! messed
I love a little bit of action in them too.
Any ideas big grin?
And i do not mean final fantasy laughing out loud

1. Sonic Heroes was an atrocious game.
2. I'd consifer it a platformer, not an adventure game.

My favourite adventure game is probably OoT... But point and click-wise... Grim Fandango.

soin2cal
OMG sonic heroes is BRILLbig grin then again i do not like the type you prefer. I think sonic style are better because there is no level to them that is too hard or too easy, or mind bustlinglaughing out loud that is just what i like. And the things in sonic make it addicting, the style of the game is just fab to me. It isnt to much of action.

§P0oONY
Wow! Hold your horses... I'm a Sonic fan... The "Sonic Adventure" games are the only 3D ones worth owning. Maybe Sonic 3D... aswell but deffinatly not Heroes. Sonic was better while 2D... It's a fact.

General Kaliero
Best recent Sonic game is Rush for the DS. Best 3D is... maybe SA2 Battle? Certainly not Heroes, though...

§P0oONY
I've not played Rush yet... SA2:Battle is most certainly my favourite 3D one. I must have completed it a good dozen times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.