dare devil vs moonknight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

all4carnage
both on top of the statue of liberty.....its night ....who wins...?

marvelprince
Pretty sure this has been done before, but Daredevil wins. He's more skilled, is faster and more agile plus has his radar sense to allow him to anticipate and counter each of Marc's attacks. Daredevil 7 or 8/10

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings DD v Moon Knight. Tough battle but probably Daredevil wins slighly.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings DD v Moon Knight. Tough battle but probably Daredevil wins slighly.

u the man smokin'

guy222
Originally posted by all4carnage
both on top of the statue of liberty.....its night ....who wins...?

dd
too much experience

norrinradd43
Moon Knight is not that short of experience either though, he was a Marine, a Mercenary, and a Professional Boxer before becoming Moon Knight...I think he takes a majority due to strength and ruthlesness

jgiant
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Moon Knight is not that short of experience either though, he was a Marine, a Mercenary, and a Professional Boxer before becoming Moon Knight...I think he takes a majority due to strength and ruthlesness DD is just as stong (without the moon) and way faster and more agile, and his skills are through the roof.

lorddreamer
Moonknight just doesnt quite reach that level. He's about three rungs too low on the Streetlevel ladder. too bad, ilove him.

ExtraMision5555
dd chops moonknight in half

The Fake Macoy
They fought once in MK. The gist of the fight was that Despite it being very loud and throwing off DD's radar, they were still about stalemating.

Still, DD definately has the skill advantage, he has his radar sense, and you might be able to argue all of his physical stats are better than MK's. I think DD should be able to win this about 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.