V vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
movie versions of each. no prep. they meet on the subway where V slaughtered those 10-12 British police officers or w/e

and V has 8 of his sharpest knives with him, all sharpened and ready and his cape, suit, metal Sky Foxx mask, titanium metal body armor, and steel-toed boots.

Blade: super shotgun with stake launcher, modified MAC-10, acid-etched kitana, glaive shuriken, incendiary grenades, wrist blades and kevlar flak jacket.

who takes it?

marvel_monkey
V throws knives, blade blocks with sword, blade takes off V's head with shotgun.... sad

braz
Originally posted by marvel_monkey
V throws knives, blade blocks with sword, blade takes off V's head with shotgun.... sad

idunno if that would be so easy. V's incredibely quick as we saw in the movie and would be dodging IMO. i mean, if Blade can take his head off, then why didnt the officers do it? i think the fight would end up in melee combat with V using his knives and Blade with his sword, and would be incredibely close but i'd say Blade still takes the majority.
btw exactly, how strong is V? i know he has enhanced strength but by how much?

Tassadar
Blade. In a curbstomp.

Darth Martin
V is faster but Blade can keep up. He has too many weapons so Blade wins. And braz it's Guy Fox, not Sky Fox. wink

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
V is faster but Blade can keep up. He has too many weapons so Blade wins. And braz it's Guy Fox, not Sky Fox. wink

embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.