Immortal Hercules vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
This that some people think colossus can take on hercules in the colossus class 100 thread
what do you think who win

nimbus006
No No No, even the biggest Colussus fan on this forum admitted he loses to Immortal Hercules. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by hunbu04
This that some people think colossus can take on hercules in the colossus class 100 thread

HELL no.

Colossus has zero chance of winning.

Beta Ray Howard
Piotr is dead.

batdude123
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Piotr is dead.

In a second.

Badabing
Immortal Hercules is a badass.

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04

herc ftw
he's an immortal smokin'

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Badabing
Immortal Hercules is a badass. Who has he put down that makes you think this? I'm curious cause I remembr the Hulk slapping his @ss around easily. Sh!t Hercules does not even have a clear win over Thing! Colossus IS a p*ssy though, but who has Herc. stomped around?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Who has he put down that makes you think this? I'm curious cause I remembr the Hulk slapping his @ss around easily. Sh!t Hercules does not even have a clear win over Thing! Colossus IS a p*ssy though, but who has Herc. stomped around?
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/f/f/7/ff7f200cc7b17c2b08b08ba577d70e54.gif

juggernaut74
Didn't the Wrecker beat the sh!t out of Hercules?

Grimm22
Who has he put down that makes you think this? I'm curious cause I remembr the Hulk slapping his @ss around easily. Sh!t Hercules does not even have a clear win over Thing! Colossus IS a p*ssy though, but who has Herc. stomped around?

Wow...Just...wow no expression

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wow...Just...wow no expression I was asking questions and stating facts. And nobody has answered.(He's never beat Thor)

D-Block
Herc will kill Colossus

Astanax
Hercules is a better fighter right? He's at class 100 strength. He has excellent stamina and you can't get around those holds. Hercules' full potential is never really examined like writers do with the Hulk. Plus, hasn't he stalemated Thor in their fights? I'd say Herc beats Colossus after a series of ridiculous punches and one awe-inspiring wrestling hold.

Wade Wilson
I was asking questions and stating facts. And nobody has answered.(He's never beat Thor)
"Colossus IS a p*ssy though"
You call THAT^ "stating facts"??erm

Southern_Rebel
I was asking questions and stating facts. And nobody has answered.(He's never beat Thor)

I saw Herc beat Thor in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

laughing

Bentley
Hercules wins so easy its not even funny. no expression

gogogadgetgo

he did stalemate thor strength wise. and if you can hang with thor, you bet he's gonna pimp slap colossus. and i'm a colossus fan, in fact, he's my favorite mutant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.